• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Add me as a friend! My character's name is Eo Ilhuetl on Ultros. Are you guys playing on PC? I'm playing on PS4 so I primarily use a mic with party chat for everything, I still need to get a keyboard because trying to type things out with the controller is butts.
My psn handle is Nivbed
I'm on Gilgamesh, the unofficial LGBT server. Can't play with ya'll, sorry, heh.

I do play on PS4 though. PSN is Meicyn.

Meicyn

Gold Member
There is a LGBT server? I wish I would have known! Maybe I'll make another character there later.
Yeah, the LGBT community is pretty extensive on Gilgamesh. One of the most successful free companies on the server is an LGBT-friendly one called MagiTaint Mayhem with 500ish members. They were the first ones on the server to purchase a house when housing first arrived in the game. I'm part of a different free company called The Sacred Band, which has a really friendly group of people. It's moderately sized which is more my flavor. Easier to carve out an identity for yourself in a smaller, more focused crowd.

Occasionally you'll have people arguing about "the evil gays" in Idyllshire, but that's pretty infrequent. The server as a whole is very LGBT friendly which is why I've stuck around.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah, I dip into the threads posted about it, but I don't stay long - there is too much angst, and I think too many years of history clouding what the game may actually be.

I also think too many of the angry posters proselytize Nomura and what they thought his vision was, or hold onto interpretations of things that we only saw seconds of at most (*cough* Stella *cough*).

cr3Y895.gif

Days like this might drive me to drink. It was one thing after another and even got stuff on my desk for tomorrow.

Woo Friday :-/

there there

it'll be the weekend soon enough!

How come some guys moan when they take a piss in public bathrooms? Like they sound like they're having an intense orgasm...calm down guys.

I've done this before, involuntarily. Well, not moan, but like sigh really loudly, usually after holding it in for a long time.

Alrus

sorry what?

I missed this. They are probably just masturbating or using a gloryhole.

How come some guys moan when they take a piss in public bathrooms? Like they sound like they're having an intense orgasm...calm down guys.

Actually I don't remember where I read this but the act of peeing after holding it to the point where it gets painful is considered by some to be really close to an orgasm in terms of satisfaction.

Yeah, the LGBT community is pretty extensive on Gilgamesh. One of the most successful free companies on the server is an LGBT-friendly one called MagiTaint Mayhem with 500ish members. They were the first ones on the server to purchase a house when housing first arrived in the game. I'm part of a different free company called The Sacred Band, which has a really friendly group of people. It's moderately sized which is more my flavor. Easier to carve out an identity for yourself in a smaller, more focused crowd.

Occasionally you'll have people arguing about "the evil gays" in Idyllshire, but that's pretty infrequent. The server as a whole is very LGBT friendly which is why I've stuck around.

Ah ok! My friends that I'm playing with and myself have the most meager free company there is, lol. We made it to just be like our own club, the member list is just us three. It's called Ardent Parallel - since we all have red bands across our eyes.

Add me as a friend! My character's name is Eo Ilhuetl on Ultros. Are you guys playing on PC? I'm playing on PS4 so I primarily use a mic with party chat for everything, I still need to get a keyboard because trying to type things out with the controller is butts.
My psn handle is Nivbed

I play on PS4 as well! woo! I love it! :) :) I do have a keyboard for typing tho as well. I'm mainly on Leviathan but next time I'm on Ultros I'll add yah!
PSN is StevieSinger <3

Meicyn

Gold Member
Ah ok! My friends that I'm playing with and myself have the most meager free company there is, lol. We made it to just be like our own club, the member list is just us three. It's called Ardent Parallel - since we all have red bands across our eyes.

Red bands... is it face paint? Also, get some PS4 screens of your character and post them!

Elitist1945

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That gif makes me wish I had a chubby Pikachu to pat my back. Instead, I just watch things like this. When I die, if there's an afterlife of some kind, I really hope Kirby/Wiki/Pikachu/everyone else is there to frolic with me.

There will be :3

That's not a moan...

Okay, if the guy actually sounded like that it sounds less like orgasm and more like kidney stones or some other shit.

More like a kidney stone, yeah. Poor guy.

So who has experience with glory holes?

&#128133;&#127997;&#128133;&#127998;&#128133;

Is this your way of asking for advice?

I'm on Ultros! I'm a lady monk named Eo. I'll post a screenshot tonight since I think she looks p sweet.

Oh a fellow Scholar (best healer :p) :D Playing on Ultros here. I had to cut back heavily on my play time because I have exams coming up but come september I'll start playing more again.

I wish I had the ability to join a static group and raid seriously but my current way of living wouldn't really allow for that kind of stuff :/

Eh, I bet you could still play casually. I'm working on my 2.0 relic weapon casually while people are doing Alexander Savage mode and other stuff. I haven't touched the EX primals yet from 2.0, nor a bunch of other stuff. Just for the record, I'm a 1.0 veteran if that tells you anything about my progress in the game.

Since FFXIV talk is happening, screenshot time!

Here's a couple quick screenshots of my toon! :)

Alrus

My current Glamour is really blegh, plus I changed my character into an Aura and I don't really like it :( I don't really feel like buying a fantasia though :/

When I'm happy with how my character looks I'll post a pic :p

I tried to look up the Swedish chef on google and quickly realized my mistake >.> Who dat anyway?

My current Glamour is really blegh, plus I changed my character into an Aura and I don't really like it :( I don't really feel like buying a fantasia though :/

When I'm happy with how my character looks I'll post a pic :p

I totally switched to Au'Ra then back because I got bored of it that quickly! LOL! I feel you :(

Only you would comment in GayGAF when someone mentions a pop album, sis.

i missed you <3 LOL

As can only be expected.

My power, my impact. xoxo

So who has experience with glory holes?

&#128133;&#127997;&#128133;&#127998;&#128133;

dismissed

Y'all need to just have sex in a glory hole equipped gas station bathroom and get it over with.

cPEMIn7.gif

His Swedish meatballs are probably delicious.

B-Dex

I was just curious if anyone had any experiences with them. Haha they were brought up earlier this evening in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom