• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrus

Final Fantasy is a series I never got into, cus I was born to late/didn't have a PlayStation. I played 4 on DS and really enjoyed it though; so that one is the best one.

Final Fantasy 7 was on PC though :p That's how I got into them first. I didn't know shit about the series but I thought the box looked cool (plus it was on like, 4 different CDs so that meant it was good to me >.>) so I got my grandmother to buy it for me. I think that was the turning point in me becoming addicted to video games for a long time.

Veeboy

FFXV being all young bros was quite the disappointment for me. Thanks to that I'm sure we'll get some super cringy anime-tropey dialogs when they meet someone of the opposite sex. I don't think I'll be able to stand it if it happens.
I had fears this would happen but I held out hope until they revealed Cid and then I was certain I would end up disappointed. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the OST at this point.

At least there is new Dissidia: Final Fantasy to look forward too.
This is the only FF thing I'm anticipating now. I've never been super into 7 so the remake only grabs a slight bit of intrest from me.

I'm excited for XV, actually. I think they're going to pull off something amazing.

1120ru5.gif

At first I was put off by all of the boytymez, but it has grown on me considerably since then.

I stopped playing again. I miss my FC mates, but I don't have time for this kind of games (MMOs).
It is definitely time consuming :(. Although I've really taken this new expansion at my own pace!

I'm excited for XV, actually. I think they're going to pull off something amazing.

1120ru5.gif

At first I was put off by all of the boytymez, but it has grown on me considerably since then.
No judgment here :) it's actually awesome to see some optimism for a change.

In terms of my stance on it... I'm definitely nervous for XV :S but I'm still going to play it and I'm trying to keep as much of an open mind as possible!

No judgment here :) it's actually awesome to see some optimism for a change.

Yeah, I dip into the threads posted about it, but I don't stay long - there is too much angst, and I think too many years of history clouding what the game may actually be.
Of course, it could turn out to be utter trash, and that would be unfortunate - BUT it would also be okay since in the end that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of previous games. I also think too many of the angry posters proselytize Nomura and what they thought his vision was, or hold onto interpretations of things that we only saw seconds of at most (*cough* Stella *cough*).

I've been playing XIV with two friends and I've been enjoying it. Though, I will admit that my interest has started to fade and we haven't made it into the Heavensward content yet (almost there though!)

Yeah, I dip into the threads posted about it, but I don't stay long - there is too much angst, and I think too many years of history clouding what the game may actually be.
Of course, it could turn out to be utter trash, and that would be unfortunate - BUT it would also be okay since in the end that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of previous games. I also think too many of the angry posters proselytize Nomura and what they thought his vision was, or hold onto interpretations of things that we only saw seconds of at most (*cough* Stella *cough*).

I've been playing XIV with two friends and I've been enjoying it. Though, I will admit that my interest has started to fade and we haven't made it into the Heavensward content yet (almost there though!)
I'd have to agree with you.. I tend to stay out of the XV threads just in case. I'll just watch the trailers/hug simulators and get outta there :) LOL!

Nice!! I love XIV. What server do you play on? :)

Spyware

I'm also "playing" FF14, but I never have time to actually play it ;(
I love mounts so it would be nice to play more of it so that I can start using them. But then I have to get around the forced group content... Bleh. I prefer to just play with my partner and I never have good experiences with pugs. :(

I'm also "playing" FF14, but I never have time to actually play it ;(
I love mounts so it would be nice to play more of it so that I can start using them. But then I have to get around the forced group content... Bleh. I prefer to just play with my partner and I never have good experiences with pugs. :(
There are flying mounts now! It's amazing if mounts are what you're really into :)!!

Alright came out to my friends at work (kinda have to since I'm getting married in 3 weeks), very uneventful.

Uneventful is good right..? :eek:.

Congrats btw <3 I had no idea you were getting married!! :)

Also lmao @ the Fang/Vanille FF13 thread! Some people losing their minds over a Sephiroth gay joke :p

Kevyt

Has anyone here ever bought baggy jogger shorts... sort of like pants below the knee? I can't find them in any store (Ammerican Apparal, American Eagle, Macy's, Marshalls, etc...) and the ones that I have seen are online but from Chinese vendors that take over a month to ship and have very low quality.

Something like this:

I was also looking for some shorts like this:

Can't find them anywhere either. Online again, and from Chinese vendors.

Has anyone bought shorts like those, and baggy jogger shorts? If so, from where?

Alrus

I'm on leviathan but I do have a character on Ultros! Let's run stuff sometime! :D

I'll post a screenshot of my leviathan character later too :) he's a Hyur... level 60 Scholar :)!

Oh a fellow Scholar (best healer :p) :D Playing on Ultros here. I had to cut back heavily on my play time because I have exams coming up but come september I'll start playing more again.

I wish I had the ability to join a static group and raid seriously but my current way of living wouldn't really allow for that kind of stuff :/

Has anyone here ever bought baggy jogger shorts... sort of like pants below the knee? I can't find them in any store (Ammerican Apparal, American Eagle, Macy's, Marshalls, etc...) and the ones that I have seen are online but from Chinese vendors that take over a month to ship and have very low quality.

Something like this:

Has anyone bought shorts like those, and baggy jogger shorts? If so, from where?

The top image you linked were men's harem shorts. Amazon has tons of them that probably won't take forever to ship! They made be Chinese or Korean made still though, since that is a style that's very popular overseas.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...shorts&ie=UTF8&qid=1439493979&rnid=2470954011

Oh a fellow Scholar (best healer :p) :D Playing on Ultros here. I had to cut back heavily on my play time because I have exams coming up but come september I'll start playing more again.

I wish I had the ability to join a static group and raid seriously but my current way of living wouldn't really allow for that kind of stuff :/
Yesssss! I'm totally high five-ing you through my screen LOL! I love my Scholar :)! He's my main on Leviathan, which is where I've been playing.

I haven't been on Ultros for about a year, but my character on there is a 50 Bard!
I totally feel you about the raiding though :/ I definitely don't have the lifestyle to be able to do that kinda stuff unfortunately. I haven't even gotten to the new raids in Heavensward yet. Just sort of taking my time and going at my own pace!

Does FFXIV have a free trial? I had a pop up about it once but the website looked shady :/

They do! I think it's 30 days? :eek:

Kevyt

The top image you linked were men's harem shorts. Amazon has tons of them that probably won't take forever to ship! They made be Chinese or Korean made still though, since that is a style that's very popular overseas.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...shorts&ie=UTF8&qid=1439493979&rnid=2470954011

OMG I love you!! Thank you!!!

This is exactly what I needed. Amazon Prime. \o/ I kept searching in Amazon and none of them were prime available and it would take over a month to ship. I suck at searching things.

Thanks again~ :D

Alrus

Yesssss! I'm totally high five-ing you through my screen LOL! I love my Scholar :)! He's my main on Leviathan, which is where I've been playing.

I haven't been on Ultros for about a year, but my character on there is a 50 Bard!
I totally feel you about the raiding though :/ I definitely don't have the lifestyle to be able to do that kinda stuff unfortunately. I haven't even gotten to the new raids in Heavensward yet. Just sort of taking my time and going at my own pace!

They do! I think it's 30 days? :eek:

Well I've completed most of the more casual lvl 60 content. Still have Bismark ex and Ravanah ex to do as far as "manageable without a raid group" content goes then it'll just be capping tome each weak for gear and lvling other classes (I'd like to try tanking at some point) while waiting for the next patch.

And yeah there's a free trial (I don't think it's 30 days though?), you can't get past lvl 20 and are fairly limited in ways of communication (because of all the gil sellers that would be abusing it otherwise) until you actually buy the game though.

Well I've completed most of the more casual lvl 60 content. Still have Bismark ex and Ravanah ex to do as far as "manageable without a raid group" content goes then it'll just be capping tome each weak for gear and lvling other classes (I'd like to try tanking at some point) while waiting for the next patch.

And yeah there's a free trial (I don't think it's 30 days though?), you can't get past lvl 20 and are fairly limited in ways of communication (because of all the gil sellers that would be abusing it otherwise) until you actually buy the game though.

Same actually. I think BEX and REX are next on my list to do, but I'm not quite at the item level I'd like to be at. I'm almost ilvl 170 at the moment, so I'm just doing roulettes and hunts everyday to increase that X_X

And when I'm bored of doing those over and over, I spend some time leveling Dark Knight :p

Yeah, everyone reacted normally. The only girl at the office was pretty happy actually. :D
And thanks!

That's so good to hear <3

Sai-kun

Banned

Something like this:

If you're willing to throw down a bit of money, 4-rth has some really awesome shorts in the style that you're looking for! I have two pairs and use them for the gym, yoga, and just for lounging :)

I just biked home through a thunderstorm. Holy shit that was stupid. Still have adrenaline surging. Can't sleep. Saw some amazing flashes that lit up the whole night sky though.

mantidor

Guys and gals from the US I have a question.

What is the deal with gay people and farmer's markets? I see references to this all the time in series, movies, articles, etc. and I'm not sure I get it. Gay people like fresh vegetables or something?

What is the deal with gay people and farmer's markets? I see references to this all the time in series, movies, articles, etc. and I'm not sure I get it. Gay people like fresh vegetables or something?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kevyt

If you're willing to throw down a bit of money, 4-rth has some really awesome shorts in the style that you're looking for! I have two pairs and use them for the gym, yoga, and just for lounging :)

They look amazing and look super comfortable. Wished list for now. Gonna get them as soon as I have more money. I'll actually be starting some yoga classes with my friend. Not just any type of yoga, bikram yoga. It should be fun. I don't know what to expect. Will need those yoga shorts for sure.

Thanks for sharing! I was looking all over for the internet for shorts like that.

I'm confused, can you elaborate more?

garyBig

I'm reading this vice article on Ann Coulter and while I'm not finished, I find it supremely infuriating :| I know she's a professional troll but still.

"[...] gay marriage would ruin gay culture, because gays value promiscuity over monogamy. 'That's the whole point of being gay, so stop the bullshit' "
"Gays are not liberals. Gays are right wingers who like butt sex."

Sometimes I'm really grateful I live in Germany. Jeezus, when do Republicans die out already?

Meicyn

Gold Member
I stopped playing again. I miss my FC mates, but I don't have time for this kind of games (MMOs).
Eh, I bet you could still play casually. I'm working on my 2.0 relic weapon casually while people are doing Alexander Savage mode and other stuff. I haven't touched the EX primals yet from 2.0, nor a bunch of other stuff. Just for the record, I'm a 1.0 veteran if that tells you anything about my progress in the game.

Since FFXIV talk is happening, screenshot time!

Elitist1945

How come some guys moan when they take a piss in public bathrooms? Like they sound like they're having an intense orgasm...calm down guys.

Kevyt

Mine is the male Castanic (Lancer Class) and he is the female High Elf.(Gunner)

It's fun to play for hours. I had to remind him to sleep last night cause he wanted to keep playing. xD

Now I'm really curious about how the guy looks now that Gato said he's cute.

And Tera looks interesting.

Anyways, I'm sure he's cute, have fun playing with him! o/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now I'm really curious about how the guy looks now that Gato said he's cute.

And Tera looks interesting.

Anyways, I'm sure he's cute, have fun playing with him! o/

Thanks and Tera is Free 2 Play now so you could just download and try it :p

Eh, I bet you could still play casually. I'm working on my 2.0 relic weapon casually while people are doing Alexander Savage mode and other stuff. I haven't touched the EX primals yet from 2.0, nor a bunch of other stuff. Just for the record, I'm a 1.0 veteran if that tells you anything about my progress in the game.

Since FFXIV talk is happening, screenshot time!

i'm just getting into ffxiv :3 im on ultros! just waiting for a referral from my friend so i can get bonus xp!

Same actually. I think BEX and REX are next on my list to do, but I'm not quite at the item level I'd like to be at. I'm almost ilvl 170 at the moment, so I'm just doing roulettes and hunts everyday to increase that X_X

And when I'm bored of doing those over and over, I spend some time leveling Dark Knight :p

That's so good to hear <3

Add me as a friend! My character's name is Eo Ilhuetl on Ultros. Are you guys playing on PC? I'm playing on PS4 so I primarily use a mic with party chat for everything, I still need to get a keyboard because trying to type things out with the controller is butts.
My psn handle is Nivbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom