• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

I just got my hair cut and it looks so terrible on me ;__; At least my hair will be back to normal in two weeks, it grows quickly :)

Sai-kun

Banned
artpop was so bad omg wyd

dont promo that

I just got my hair cut and it looks so terrible on me ;__; At least my hair will be back to normal in two weeks, it grows quickly :)

haircuts always take like a week or so for me to 'grow into' them. don't worry, i'm sure you look fine :]

Spyware

So my grandfather died a couple days ago, and today is the funeral... in just a few hours. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions right now. I really dread the funeral because while I haven't actually cried after hearing the news, I'm afraid I will there... when others start crying or when it hits me. I haven't been in the best place emotionally the past few months anyways (depression), so I feel fairly fragile right now. And I really don't like crying in front of other people. It also doesn't help that I'm pretty distant from my dad's side of the family (due to them being incredibly religious/conservative/rednecks), and I haven't seen most of them in well over 5 years. I dread seeing them all. I just want it to be over.
Sorry for your loss! :(
What a horrible situation :(

Western funerals are so depressing that its hard not to be affected by it.
Yeah wow they really are. Have been to one funeral in my life and it was a relative I didn't even like (my mother's dad, who was a shit to her) but at the funeral I just... lost it. I didn't even know what they said because it was all in finnish and I don't understand a word of it. Still broke down and cried like crazy. But I was like... less than 10 years old? Horrible.

Lost my father, his mom, his dad and his brother since then but never went to their funerals. Can't stand it.
People told me I would regret it but I still haven't and it's been 7 years since dad passed away. No regrets at all.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Big Hero 6 in KH3...I'll take it!

I really want Mulan, Bolt and the Emperor's New Groove, but none of them will ever happen. Treasure planet would be really cool but it is hopeless :(

If there can be a world based on the direct-to-dvd turd The Three Musketeers, anything can happen!

It was! I got my names mixed up, I meant Pocahontas. "They're not like you and me. That means they must be evil!"

Ooh! Pocahontas would be awesome.

That seems the most likely option, especially since the games usually only adapt a few of each movie's settings. Though they could also get away with using non-FF Square Enix characters in place of those owned by other companies, 3D's TWEWY cameos seem to show they're open to including them.

I feel like the "hub" aspect of Wreck-It-Ralph is made redundant by Traverse Town/Twilight Town/Radiant Garden. I'd rather the new minigame world be based on Dumbo or Robin Hood instead of Wreck-It-Ralph's shitty Candyland ripoff segment.

Berordn

I feel like the "hub" aspect of Wreck-It-Ralph is made redundant by Traverse Town/Twilight Town/Radiant Garden. I'd rather the new minigame world be based on Dumbo or Robin Hood instead of Wreck-It-Ralph's shitty Candyland ripoff segment.

but can you really call it a segment when it was over half the movie

377a00eec6b755a0e6a9697c93cd30be.gif

Did he lie tho?

Delio

Remember to buy Communion by Years & Years and Blurryface by Twenty one Pilots on Itunes/Google Play. The bands thank you for your purchases as well as Keyboardist for Years & Years and official band hotman Emre Turkmen.

tumblr_npdiub9EIz1qfj0dho3_400.gif

Remember to buy Communion by Years & Years and Blurryface by Twenty one Pilots on Itunes/Google Play. The bands thank you for your purchases as well as Keyboardist for Years & Years and official band hotman Emre Turkmen.

tumblr_npdiub9EIz1qfj0dho3_400.gif

There are other people in Y&Y aside from King Olly? That's cute for them xo

DOWN

Banned
Shoutout to Kate Moss because I find her career and recognizability cool. Her pics are in two different store windows in the mall i work in so good for her

I have a serious question for yall

What do you all think of these

CdG

Get it if you are around people who know the brand and its aesthetic. Don't get them if you risk getting responses from people like those two above me

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Ugh found out the blu ray for Inside Out doesn't come out 'til November. Thought it was September for some reason. Really want to see it I heard it was supposed to be really good. Pixar's recent films haven't been too hot so I hope Inside Out lives up to the hype.

LMAO right?!?

Aeris >>>>>>>>>> that basic flop Tifa

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ugh found out the blu ray for Inside Out doesn't come out 'til November. Thought it was September for some reason. Really want to see it I heard it was supposed to be really good. Pixar's recent films haven't been too hot so I hope Inside Out lives up to the hype.

Temper your expectations - it's good but not great.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I think it's one of their better ones lately. I will say I was expecting it to be a bit more ambitious based off the trailers, so I was a little disappointed about that at first.

I do too, but I also expected a lot more based on the reviews and impressions. It's a good film but also wildly overpraised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom