• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the answer, maybe my English is failing me, but I wasn't really talking about reasons to not idealize a partner, I was essentially talking about the fact that sometimes there is no much choice, because of where you live or many other reasons, so you either continue to dream about a possible love that could exists but it's difficult to reach or settle down to a person you don't instantly feel something for and that doesn't instantly have that something special. Personally I'm still in the camp of the people who search for the big love.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, English is not my first language.

Sorry, the idealization thing was just a counterpoint to the main thing I was trying to say.

And that was is if you're going with someone and your thought about it is still that you weren't immediately so attracted to them but they're an available option now, then that seems like a bit too pragmatic of an attitude to sit well with me. If you were really into them now you probably wouldn't be thinking about your first impression of them or how they fit into your practical options, you'd pursue them simply because you're interested in them.

I love this argument because it basically comes down to "girls don't deserve to play my games."

It is more like, these people think there's some culture war going on. So if a game company decides to censor out pedophilia, or make a female main character, or offer diversity in some way, they're caving into evil SJW "DIE CIS SCUM" pressure. Which means the enemy is winning!

Kater

Banned
tumblr_n52kncRK9e1qcqq65o1_1280.jpg

source

Razmos

I have tonsillitis again :( it got really bad on Thursday night, and got worse on Friday at work, could barely swallow anything due to the pain and I was coming down with a fever, and my tonsils were so swollen that I couldn't speak properly, by the time I got home that night I was basically unable to move and having cold sweats, Saturday was even worse, I went to the doctors and he let out an audible gasp when he saw how bad my tonsils were, I got prescribed some very strong antibiotics and they finally started to kick in a few hours ago, it still hurts to swallow and I'm still feeling a bit feverish, but I can actually move and think now. Eurgh, just take the damn things out already :(

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I have tonsillitis again :( it got really bad on Thursday night, and got worse on Friday at work, could barely swallow anything due to the pain and I was coming down with a fever, and my tonsils were so swollen that I couldn't speak properly, by the time I got home that night I was basically unable to move and having cold sweats, Saturday was even worse, I went to the doctors and he let out an audible gasp when he saw how bad my tonsils were, I got prescribed some very strong antibiotics and they finally started to kick in a few hours ago, it still hurts to swallow and I'm still feeling a bit feverish, but I can actually move and think now. Eurgh, just take the damn things out already :(

I've had mine removed twice.

Damn im sorry, i hope you get better quickly

I had my tonsils removed when i was probably like 5-6 because they where so large that they ended up affect my breathing when i would sleep.

DST started
Spring is next week. it's perfect running season at the park. Who's with me?

Me! I run fairly regularly but atm I'm on a mini-hiatus due to bad shin splints caused by my ♪ idioooocy ♫.

Secondarily, I just bought an XB1 with Sunset Overdrive because I really wanted to play it - but the XB1 interface is annoying af. I'm slowly getting used to it, but I don't understand some of their UX decisions.

LOCK

Well I'm a single guy again.

I went to Disney world to get my mind off crap and have fun.

So many beautiful gays, and beautiful characters. I'm talking to you Tarzan and that shoulder rub I got.

Kater

Banned
Being single is the bomb

o/
Pro: It's cool to have space to just yourself (if you live in your own flat/house and not with other people)

Contra: You have nobody in bed to cuddle with.

Craving some cuddling at night but nobody's there always puts a damper on my mood.

Pro: It's cool to have space to just yourself (if you live in your own flat/house and not with other people)

Craving some cuddling at night but nobody's there always puts a damper on my mood.
Yeah, i cant kinda wait to be out of my house, being alone seems much more my speed.

I have never had anyone to cuddle so i dont know about the second part.

Kevyt

More pros than cons IMO.

Also you can still be single and still cuddle. You don't have to be in a relationship to cuddle.

Being alone is just the best. Or at least it can be. Cherish your loneliness people! It's a great thing!

GoStc

I really don't care either way and am more concerned about the quality of the game.

That's exactly how I feel about it, I couldn't care less. And in any case, if I had to write down a list of things defining Link, gender would probably not even be in it.

DST started
Spring is next week. it's perfect running season at the park. Who's with me?

I've been these past 4 months bulking up and want to gain some muscle definition, so I will be doing a lot of cardio in the next few months. I'm really looking forward to go for a run outdoors!

Also, I've always been single and didn't care because I'd never been with anyone whatsoever until a couple of months ago, but now that I experienced cuddling I feel so lonely at nights ;(

People have already mentioned my little list in the OP, but I'm just going to throw out Xavier Dolan's I Killed My Mother.

Oh, and Carol is now out on blu-ray, y'all should buy it and watch it and treasure it. (no, I'm not tired of stanning that film, it's great)

I couldn't get through it. The disconnect of seeing a Swedish queen, through the eyes of a Finnish creative team, speaking (bad) English ended up sapping any and all enjoyment out of it.
fake edit: the script was written by the Canadian playwright who wrote Tom at the Farm. What the fuck?
Sigh. They ruined all hope for a decent adaption of queen Kristina's life for a decade.
It did make me want that actress just boss people around in any setting

Bought three bags of strawberry shortcake m&Ms from Target. I don't like m&Ms but do like strawberry shortcake (in ice cream form). Part of the problem.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, i cant kinda wait to be out of my house, being alone seems much more my speed.

I have never had anyone to cuddle so i dont know about the second part.
I thought so too at first but it has a lot of downsides and if I had the chance I might live together with other people again in a bigger flat.

Cuddling is like, well, the best thing really. :3

I thought so too at first but it has a lot of downsides and if I had the chance I might live together with other people again in a bigger flat.

Cuddling is like, well, the best thing really. :3
Yeah im probably being too idealistic about it.

Maybe i will get a bf or gf in highschool, like i probably could ask out a girl but i dont know if she likes me. We are close and we talk alot.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Italy
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Progressive House, Electro House, Electronica, J-pop
Profession or Career interest? Currently studing computer science
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy IX, Parasite Eve, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XIV, Persona 3, Life is Strange and more
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Looking for bear pics on tumblr I guess

Bladenic

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy IX, Parasite Eve, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XIV, Persona 3, Life is Strange and more
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Looking for bear pics on tumblr I guess

woof

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22
Define bear pics

Kevyt

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22

giphy.gif

Kater

Banned
Yeah im probably being too idealistic about it.

Maybe i will get a bf or gf in highschool, like i probably could ask out a girl but i dont know if she likes me. We are close and we talk alot.
Maybe you will find an opportunity to ask her out in the future.

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22
Welcome to the thread!

Bears, huh?

tumblr_loce6d0jau1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Maybe you will find an opportunity to ask her out in the future.
Yeah i would love that, so hopefully i do get a chance. I just dont know how to go around asking her, i just dont know anything abut dating at all. Non of my close friends have girlfriends because we kinda are the weird kids of our grade, so some of them are pretty akward im probably one of the more social ones out of them.

Kater

Banned
That's NSFW bro. 👀
Isn't he a plush teddy bear come to life? That would mean he doesn't even have bits!

Yeah i would love that, so hopefully i do get a chance. I just dont know how to go around asking her, i just dont know anything abut dating at all. Non of my close friends have girlfriends because we kinda are the weird kids of our grade, so some of them are pretty akward im probably one of the more social ones out of them.
Don't stress yourself to do it. She won't run away right? :p

Isn't he a plush teddy bear come to life? That would mean he doesn't even have bits!

Don't stress yourself to do it. She won't run away right? :p
Nah yeah i dont stress about dating and stuff like that. She is also the same way, like im not trying to force anything or rush into things.

I already have enough stress from school, i dont need anymore.

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22

Welcome! :D

Kater

Banned
Nah yeah i dont stress about dating and stuff like that. She is also the same way, like im not trying to force anything or rush into things.

I already have enough stress from school, i dont need anymore.
Felt the same way back then. Too much homework, not enough fun times. No wonder I became depressed, hah.

Im joking
invoker-laugh.gif
You did make me panic for a second there, I thought I might have posted an edited gif with a shopped thingie. >.>

IvorB

More pros than cons IMO.

Also you can still be single and still cuddle. You don't have to be in a relationship to cuddle.

Being alone is just the best. Or at least it can be. Cherish your loneliness people! It's a great thing!

"Cherish your loneliness"... I keep saying this over and over in my head but I'm just failing to comprehend this. Maybe it's a grass-always-greener type thing? I mean I can totally see how someone can be single and happy because being single doesn't automatically make you lonely. But if someone is truly lonely then that's not a good thing at all and a horrible feeling.

"Cherish your loneliness"... I keep saying this over and over in my head but I'm just failing to comprehend this. Maybe it's a grass-always-greener type thing? I mean I can totally see how someone can be single and happy because being single doesn't automatically make you lonely. But if someone is truly lonely then that's not a good thing at all and a horrible feeling.
I agree. All my life I've just wanted a boyfriend to love and cuddle and
suck
. It's hard being alone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Being with someone who is way more attractive than you can be so hard sometimes.

Maybe you are selling yourself short? Also we all have different ideas of what is more attractive so he might find you attractive in his perspective. Don't think too much on that part really.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Being with someone who is way more attractive than you can be so hard sometimes.

Maybe you are selling yourself short? Also we all have different ideas of what is more attractive so he might find you attractive in his perspective. Don't think too much on that part really.

Completely agree with Vazra about the subjectivity. Perhaps he thinks the exact same thing as you, red13th, and believes it's hard being with someone as attractive as you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom