• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt the same way back then. Too much homework, not enough fun times. No wonder I became depressed, hah.
Yeah, like i have friends and we will do stuff sometimes, but usually after the week im just dead and dont feel like leaving the house. I did have a friend over on Friday, that was the first time i had someone over in a long time probably like a year or two, i think my parents where happy that i finally had someone over. When i told my sister i had some one coming she said "finally" and then later she brought up how i haven't had a birthday party with friends in probably like 3 or 4 years. That second one hurt.

red13th

I meant strictly appearance wise.
Anyway. He told me he sent a nude pic to one of our gay friends who once told him that if he ever considered having sex outside marriage he (that friend) would be first in line.
But apparently that's just fine... call me uptight and possessive sure but after 10 years of dating and six months of marriage I'm somewhat bothered.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Italy
Where Do You Live? Italy
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Progressive House, Electro House, Electronica, J-pop
Profession or Career interest? Currently studing computer science
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy IX, Parasite Eve, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XIV, Persona 3, Life is Strange and more
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Looking for bear pics on tumblr I guess

Welcome!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway. He told me he sent a nude pic to one of our gay friends who once told him that if he ever considered having sex outside marriage he (that friend) would be first in line.
But apparently that's just fine... call me uptight and possessive sure but after 10 years of dating and six months of marriage I'm somewhat bothered.

That sounds like something that's worthy of a conversation. I'd want to understand why he did that as well as explain how it made me feel.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Why did he send that friend a nude?

Kater

Banned
Yeah, like i have friends and we will do stuff sometimes, but usually after the week im just dead and dont feel like leaving the house. I did have a friend over on Friday, that was the first time i had someone over in a long time probably like a year or two, i think my parents where happy that i finally had someone over. When i told my sister i had some one coming she said "finally" and then later she brought up how i haven't had a birthday party with friends in probably like 3 or 4 years. That second one hurt.

Ouch! She shouldn't have said it like that. -.-

I never celebrated my birthdays with friends either so it's not weird for me. But having so few visits from friends is what would get to me.

i would have died, jesus.

Sometimes I don't think I'll ever be good for relationships. Anyway IMO if it bothers you you should bring it up to him tbh.

Wait, he sent a nude? :v well damn

IvorB

I agree. All my life I've just wanted a boyfriend to love and cuddle and
suck
. It's hard being alone.

I think companionship and intimacy is a basic human need so it's not surprising that being without it is hard for people who do not choose to be that way.

Dany

Banned
I would be more than "somewhat bothered" if I were you. I am assuming that your relationship is monogamous, and yeah, sure. You tease your friends and they tease you back. But a nude is too far for me. lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I caught my bf or husband sending nude pics to guys I would be pretty pissed actually. Knock yourself out and have fun while single but if its a regular monogamous relationship that shit shouldn't be happening. That unless you guys agree that it was fine to do those things then I guess that's kind of a different thing.

red13th

It's a long story (relationships... who could have guessed?) but I always told him that if he wanted to have sex with another guy he should just tell me first and I'd probably be okay. I'm not good looking and he is, so being with him I get my share of sex with a hot guy, he doesn't. Seems fair. But that friend is actually very close to our circle of closest, almost-family-friends, so it's so damn weird, and I don't know. It would be SO weird.

Anyway, I guess I expected him to treat me the way I treat him. I'd never even CONSIDER sending nudes to close gay friends, and the last time I thought a friend was flirting with me he I blew him off immediatelly and told my husband like the same day. I don't know... shit's weird.

Kevyt

"Cherish your loneliness"... I keep saying this over and over in my head but I'm just failing to comprehend this. Maybe it's a grass-always-greener type thing? I mean I can totally see how someone can be single and happy because being single doesn't automatically make you lonely. But if someone is truly lonely then that's not a good thing at all and a horrible feeling.

Yeah, I'm thinking of a different type of lonely.

It's a long story (relationships... who could have guessed?) but I always told him that if he wanted to have sex with another guy he should just tell me first and I'd probably be okay. I'm not good looking and he is, so being with him I get my share of sex with a hot guy, he doesn't.

I'm sorry for saying this, but that's a really dumb and stupid way of thinking.

Ouch! She shouldn't have said it like that. -.-

I never celebrated my birthdays with friends either so it's not weird for me. But having so few visits from friends is what would get to me.
Yeah she is like 10 so like sometimes she will say stuff like that. She doesnt really mean it in a bad way. Yeah i

One thing that i wish my family would stop doing is asking me who im texting and what were talking about because it gets annoying and always awkward because i usually just lie about what im talking about because it is easier. Another thing they do is when ever i mention a girl i was talking to they always think that i want to date her.

It's a long story (relationships... who could have guessed?) but I always told him that if he wanted to have sex with another guy he should just tell me first and I'd probably be okay. I'm not good looking and he is, so being with him I get my share of sex with a hot guy, he doesn't. Seems fair. But that friend is actually very close to our circle of closest, almost-family-friends, so it's so damn weird, and I don't know. It would be SO weird.

Anyway, I guess I expected him to treat me the way I treat him. I'd never even CONSIDER sending nudes to close gay friends, and the last time I thought a friend was flirting with me he I blew him off immediatelly and told my husband like the same day. I don't know... shit's weird.
If you're not okay with it, he doesn't get to send nudes and weirdly flirt with close friends just because you think he's hot and you're not. Love and relationships are a choice imo, and he chose to be with you and with that choice comes being faithful to his partner unless you guys have throughly discussed being in an open relationship. but idk

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You may need to have a conversation with your bf about it since it seems you are no ok by it. Maybe you didn't think much the consequences of things back then about letting him have sex just because he is hot but now you are seeing is maybe not the best thing for the relationship and for yourself.

Just because he is hot he shouldnt have a free pass to fuck around once in a relationship. If you are okay with an open relationships that is fine but you seem to be uncomfortable/bothered by it. Maybe as I said you need to talk some things and change some things up.

Kevyt

Apparently, yes... not gonna argue with that.

Yes, you're putting yourself down and selling yourself short. It's a bad mentality to have. :I

Whoa! Be nice, Seathy. Not everyone has your level of confidence.

Ha! Sorry, that was kinda rude and mean, but I did cringe in the inside when I read that. I don't know, something inside me snapped and it made me mad when I saw that. :p

Truth be told, I don't have confidence in myself, and I've been in the "he's so much better looking than me" camp before and it's honestly just a toxic mentality. It's belittling yourself for no reason and it just sucks to have a mentality like that. I've looked at so many guys who I think are drop dead gorgeous and I feel like I miss out because I think to myself "but he's so good looking, he'll never see anything in me" avoid type of mentality and put myself down. So fuck that! Not anymore, lol. :p

Fake it till you make it!

\o/

Dany

Banned
Maybe you no longer think you're 'being insecure" on your looks and are taking it as 'fact'.

I don't like how uneven your relationship appears.

red13th

Well, there's a lot more to our relationship than my simplistic way of explaining why I'd let him have sex with another guy, and we love each other - I have no doubt he loves me. It's just that apparently he thinks some really weird things are okay and I had NO IDEA how he could think sending nudes is okay. And apparently that same friend has already send almost nudes to him... I don't know what to think, I'm dumbfounded.

FWIW the only time he had sex with another guy in 10 years was when we had a threesome. Or so I thought, since I didn't know he was exchanging nudes with a close friend!

B-Dex

Thanks but My boyfriend is better looking than me too lmao but I'm saying people don't spend ten years in a relationship thinking 'I'm out of their league but I'll compromise for love'

How long till the McBesity kicks in tho? Cause it will. Eventually.........

Kevyt

Thanks but My boyfriend is better looking than me too lmao but I'm saying people don't spend ten years in a relationship thinking 'I'm out of their league but I'll compromise for love'

I doubt it, and I'm probably right.

But then again, it just means beauty is subjective...

Two Disney princes together?! No way. Prove it.

red13th should listen to this song:
Who_Says.jpg

Kater

Banned
Yeah she is like 10 so like sometimes she will say stuff like that. She doesnt really mean it in a bad way. Yeah i

One thing that i wish my family would stop doing is asking me who im texting and what were talking about because it gets annoying and always awkward because i usually just lie about what im talking about because it is easier. Another thing they do is when ever i mention a girl i was talking to they always think that i want to date her.
I see. I guess she still has to learn of what's okay to say and what not. Kicking someone while they are down is shite.

And I don't think the assumptions will ever stop. It's just that you get older and different people asking you about your love life. :p Everyone's so nosy heh

I see. I guess she still has to learn of what's okay to say and what not. Kicking someone while they are down is shite.

And I don't think the assumptions will ever stop. It's just that you get older and different people asking you about your love life. :p Everyone's so nosy heh
Yeah, i have gotten used to it but still it will get on my nerves from time to time. I try not to be nosy, because i know how much it sucks. I really like my privacy, like so usually i wont be open with people. But then once i get open with someone and i truly trust them then i will talk about what ever then i dont really care.

Awww, thanks guys! But if that's true more ppl would have asked to see the feature film. Maybe the banana scared ppl away. ������
Lol

Yeah, i have gotten used to it but still it will get on my nerves from time to time. I try not to be nosy, because i know how much it sucks. I really like my privacy, like so usually i wont be open with people. But then once i get open with someone and i truly trust them then i will talk about what ever then i dont really care.
Lol
👃👃psst hey👀👀 who dat gurl👸 isay hoo dat gurl cuz 💃💃 u tryin to hook up wit 👁👁👥👥 i'll b 🤐 cuz ain't nobody mo hussshh🤐🤐🤐 le me no cuz🙏 👃👃
i feel you

Yo everybody! After juggling a whole bunch of various feelings for a longass time I came out pretty recently and just now spotted this thread, figured I'd say hi! Don't know a ton of LGBTQIA folks so I figured why not stop in!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Maryland, US
Where Do You Live? New York, US
How Old Are you? 20
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative Rock, Electronic, Chiptunes
Profession or Career interest? Game Development (Currently still in school/internships)
Favorite video game(s)? Persona 4, Mass Effect, Metroid Prime, Battlefield Bad Company 2
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Rock Climbing, Skiing, Hiking

Yo everybody! After juggling a whole bunch of various feelings for a longass time I came out pretty recently and just now spotted this thread, figured I'd say hi! Don't know a ton of LGBTQIA folks so I figured why not stop in!

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 20
Profession or Career interest? Game Development (Currently still in school/internships)
Favorite video game(s)? Persona 4, Mass Effect, Metroid Prime, Battlefield Bad Company 2
Welcome! \o/ congrats on coming out. We're a colorful bunch😆. Nice taste in games btw

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 20
Välkommen till lettersGAF.
lol at that vid. The Manohla Dargis quote had me dying
I'm glad some ppl can take a joke. It appears we have three very uptight ppl who can't. I bet they're jealous of my filmmaking skills.
Excuse me? Where?
Where to ask? Through PM of course. I would be banned if I posted it here directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom