• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... well if you need people to feed back then I guess I could help out with that. Always willing to help out a budding artist.

Edit: I think top of the page means I need to post some hunks right? Gonna just post more Aussiebum models:

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/73c8d1e82822797003f6932b7d17d4bf?api_key=e62jprfqb37dchg3qzg2jujr[/IMG

[IMG]http://attheloft.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ecca8b98833019b0385347a970d-pi/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.underwearexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/AussebumRogerBriefGreen.jpg

Bobby-Creighton-Photos_-16-502x670.jpg

Becareful hotlinking...

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'd like to sincerely apologize for my comments the other day. I was angry and upset by what HRC said and annoyed by the constant condescension by Hilarygaf here and it just finally got to me. That's no excuse for what I said but an explanation for why I said it. If I hurt or offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I just hope I haven't irrevocably damaged any friendships I have here and that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
You're fine dude. I just recommend staying out of the infighting, it really isn't worth it. I'm just sitting back now and letting things fall where they may, and will cast my vote in November.

Prompto

Banned
Not sure. You'll probably have to post before and after pics and run a poll.

Seconded.

Thirdeded.
lol it wouldn't be anything special

You're fine dude. I just recommend staying out of the infighting, it really isn't worth it. I'm just sitting back now and letting things fall where they may, and will cast my vote in November.

Yeah that's kinda where I'm at as well. Bernie and Hillary are both better than any Republican nominee.

DOWN

Banned
I'm in a class that has the most rambling repetitive teacher. Whoever falsely rated him as hot on ratemyprofessor.com can go scratch

I'm in a class that has the most rambling repetitive teacher. Whoever falsely rated him as hot on ratemyprofessor.com can go scratch

So I have this thing where I seem to notice people's 'ticks' so easily and they really frustrate me. Lecturers are the worst for this.

I once had a lecturer who used to address the class as 'people' all the time. I think I counted once and she said it like 42 times in half an hour.

Kevyt

I'm a bit late, but I refuse to put anyone or call anyone else an animal category of some sort.

I was at work the other day, and some people were calling this actor dude (I forgot his name) a bear, and I interjected saying that he was just a human being like all of us and didn't see the point of calling him a bear.

I think to call someone a bear, otter, etc is fetishizing and demeaning to others, so I refuse to acknowledge and use those terms.

This happened recently when I thought about it.

I'd like to sincerely apologize for my comments the other day. I was angry and upset by what HRC said and annoyed by the constant condescension by Hilarygaf here and it just finally got to me. That's no excuse for what I said but an explanation for why I said it. If I hurt or offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I just hope I haven't irrevocably damaged any friendships I have here and that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Welcome back Hench!

It's okay, I understood why you were mad and I'm glad you are back again with us! ;3

I'm a bit late, but I refuse to put anyone or call anyone else an animal category of some sort.

I was at work the other day, and some people were calling this actor dude (I forgot his name) a bear, and I interjected saying that he was just a human being like all of us and didn't see the point of calling him a bear.

I think to call someone a bear, otter, etc is fetishizing and demeaning to others, so I refuse to acknowledge and use those terms.

Welcome back Hench!

It's okay, I understood why you were mad and I'm glad you are back again with us! ;3
So we should stop labeling you as a sloth?

Delio

Yeah i watched a ton of it this last summer because when i first found it i thought it was super funny. I guess i just love super awkward and weird interviews, space ghost and eric andre just kill me when i watch them.

Yeah I really wish they would bring it back but it probably wouldnt be the same :/

I don't take it as seriously as you but I'm inclined to agree. I don't mind having a bit of fun with these labels but taking them seriously is silly, and real people don't really fit into any of them without desperately trying.

That said, sometimes there is comfort in a label. I know that as soon as I found out that 'sides' were a thing I felt comforted because my sexual preferences are shared with enough people to have been named. I didn't feel like an outsider anymore.

I know someone in a bear community, who has a small frame, who people call a meerkat because he looks out for others. He appreciates the label. <3

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I know someone in a bear community, who has a small frame, who people call a meerkat because he looks out for others. He appreciates the label. <3

That's an adorable story/label that I would strive to have. :3

Kevyt

I just learned that Bonobos have sex face to face (something that was thought was the characteristic of human sex) and while they're eating.

Oh and they're pansexual.

Interesting.

I just learned that Bonobos have sex face to face (something that was thought was the characteristic of human sex) and while they're eating.

Oh and they're pansexual.

Interesting.
And if two males have an argument they have sex to apologize, another trait that we thought was exclusively human.
:p

Kevyt

And if two males have an argument they have sex to apologize, another trait that we thought was exclusively human.
:p

That's amazing!

Nature is fascinating.

I also watched two male octopuses having sex. It was something else.

Gay octopuses, who would have thought! lol

That's amazing!

Nature is fascinating.

I also watched two male octopuses having sex. It was something else.

Gay octopuses, who would have thought! lol
I forget which city the zoo is on but there is a zoo that has two gay penguins. I don't know if they have sex or not but they paired up instead of pairing up with females.

RM8

I've eaten vegan pizza, as a consequence of having many vegan friends.

It's never good :( I'm all for trying vegan food, but jeez, pizza needs cheese. Vegan burgers and hotdogs are way better, I guess.

Kevyt

I'm all yours. &#128536;

Love yourself

10+ years ago. It's what normally happens. "A 2010 study by France's Centre for Functional and Evolutionary Ecology found that homosexual pairings in penguins is widespread, but such pairings don't usually last more than a few years". http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...ion-means-survival-of-the-species-zoo-keepers

That's interesting. In contrast, male dolphins make life lasting relationships.

i just realized that it's about to be 4 years since I joined GAF :") I still remember when my 14 year old gay ass was posting in here for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom