• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realized that it's about to be 4 years since I joined GAF :") I still remember when my 14 year old gay ass was posting in here for the first time

The way you've learned how to a read a bitch to filth.

Innocence lost.

giphy.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member
Got to visit the DMZ today and stepped foot on North Korean territory for about a minute. Was pretty neat! Took a lot of pictures and got this photo snapped with a coworker.

CbGvfdUl.jpg

I noticed the far right-most North Korean on the second floor of their building was jotting notes down. I can't help but wonder what he had written.

"Dear diary: A well-dressed pretty man and a beautiful chocolate lady stopped by today. This is the most exciting thing I have ever seen in my life. Man, my life sucks. Why won't Kim Jong Un let us have any fun? I hope the South Koreans turn that K-Pop back on again. I'm so tired of hearing Pyongyang's Greatest Hits."

grindr time.

"dad" message me asking if i was at walmart at 5:30 yesterday. i told him was i pushing carts and he replied no I was with another guy.

Like... he wouldn't be able to tell who i was from the backside anyways. i could have been asian or mexican. and i wasn't in walmart. i may have drove by it on the way home.

Grindr guy #2.

asked for a quick fuck. Seath told me to tell him i didn't douche. so i told the guy I didn't douche today.

grindr time.

"dad" message me asking if i was at walmart at 5:30 yesterday. i told him was i pushing carts and he replied no I was with another guy.

Like... he wouldn't be able to tell who i was from the backside anyways. i could have been asian or mexican. and i wasn't in walmart. i may have drove by it on the way home.

Grindr guy #2.

asked for a quick fuck. Seath told me to tell him i didn't douche. so i told the guy I didn't douche today.
Be safe. I don't want you to catch anything.

DOWN

Banned
grindr time.

Grindr guy #2.

YCkut5J.jpg

grindr time.

Grindr guy #2.

Grindr is always an absolute mess for me >.<

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Had a dream that I had a bf and we went the whole day for a drive listening music all the way and chatting about random stuff. We stopped by a beach and had a couple of virgin piña coladas, then we drove more and stopped at a coffee shop and talked about what to do at night while having coffee and pastries, went to the mall window shopping, grabbed a few drinks and dinner at a restaurant and eventually decided to just stay at his house watching movies and gaming. He would sit on my lap and I'm hugging him while watching a movie with occasional moments when I kiss his cheek and he kisses me back on my lips. He tells me how much he loves me and I say the same then he jumps on me and we hug and kiss more and he asks me if I want to get married and as I say yes with a big smile and my eyes getting somewhat watery and after another kiss I wake up.

Meh I hate cutesy dreams.

berzeli

Banned
Carol named best LGBT film of all time
Another day, another reason for y'all to watch Carol.

Unfortunately, the BFI website is down so I can't link the full list, but overall the list they've gotten together seems solid. And if you're in the UK, BFI holds Flare this month which is their LGBT film festival. It's definitely worth checking out if you're able to be there.

GoStc

Had a dream that I had a bf and we went the whole day for a drive listening music all the way and chatting about random stuff. We stopped by a beach and had a couple of virgin piña coladas, then we drove more and stopped at a coffee shop and talked about what to do at night while having coffee and pastries, went to the mall window shopping, grabbed a few drinks and dinner at a restaurant and eventually decided to just stay at his house watching movies and gaming. He would sit on my lap and I'm hugging him while watching a movie with occasional moments when I kiss his cheek and he kisses me back on my lips. He tells me how much he loves me and I say the same then he jumps on me and we hug and kiss more and he asks me if I want to get married and as I say yes with a big smile and my eyes getting somewhat watery and after another kiss I wake up.

That's an extremely detailed dream to have. Ugh, I wish I for once had someone to do that stuff you dreamed of with. Well, except the getting married thing.

IvorB

Unfortunately, the BFI website is down so I can't link the full list, but overall the list they've gotten together seems solid. And if you're in the UK, BFI holds Flare this month which is their LGBT film festival. It's definitely worth checking out if you're able to be there.

I found Cate Blanchett mesmerising in Blue Jasmine so I definitely want to check this out at some point.

Vazra

That's an extremely detailed dream to have. Ugh, I wish I for once had someone to do that stuff you dreamed of with. Well, except the getting married thing.

I guess I must have been a long time with the guy for that question to pop up but its a dream so I shouldn't think much about it.

IvorB

I had a dream ages ago where I dreamt I was in love with the manager I had at the time. She was a lovely lady but she was literally a whisker away from retirement and looked it. In the dream I felt really deep, powerful romantic love for her. It was so f**king weird. It was also really awkward the next time I saw her because I still had the memory of the feeling. It was kind of horrible actually. It's really amazing though how a dream can make you truly feel experiences that never happened.

What's a popper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyl_nitrite

Horrible stuff.

Vazra

I had a dream ages ago where I dreamt I was in love with the manager I had at the time. She was a lovely lady but she was literally a whisker away from retirement and looked it. In the dream I felt really deep, powerful romantic love for her. It was so f**king weird. It was also really awkward the next time I saw her because I still had the memory of the feeling. It was kind of horrible actually. It's really amazing though how a dream can make you truly feel experiences that never happened.

Lol Im glad the guy in the dream was imaginary and it wasn't someone I know/knew. Whe its someone you know it can be weird lol.

Kater

Banned

Man, I wish I would have gone to see it now when it ran at the cinema I work at. I could have even watched it for free. -.-

Yeah, i can rarely ever remember my dreams
Maybe someone will one day find a way to record dreams with some future tech.

berzeli

Banned
I found Cate Blanchett mesmerising in Blue Jasmine so I definitely want to check this out at some point.

She's absolutely amazing in Carol as well. Not to mention that Mara is putting in career best work as well.

It is just coincidence that seemingly all the award winning/critically acclaimed LGBT films are those centered around lesbians?

I think that may be a case of confirmation bias (frequency illusion) on your part, Brokeback Mountain and Milk are both Oscar winners and that's off the top of my head about recent films. If anything the (white) gay male ones are overrepresented, if one can say such a thing about a woefully under-represented category of films.

I finally got the full list (courtesy of the BFI) to work for me and 3 out of the top 5 are about gay males, 4 if you count Paris is Burning.

Man, I wish I would have gone to see it now when it ran at the cinema I work at. I could have even watched it for free. -.-

You're a bad person and you should feel bad.
j/k. mostly.

berzeli

Banned
Felt like the list should get some attention as well, it's really solid (minus the almost inexcusable lack of Xavier Dolan, and the slightly high ranking of Brokeback)
1. Carol (2015)
2. Weekend (2011)
3. Happy Together (1997)
4. Brokeback Mountain (2005)
5. Paris Is Burning (1990)
6. Tropical Malady (2004)
7. My Beautiful Laundrette (1985)
8. All about My Mother (1999)
9. Un chant d’amour (1950)
10. My Own Private Idaho (1991)
11=. Tangerine (2015)
11=. The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant (1972)
11=. Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013)
14=. Mädchen in Uniform (1931)
14=. Show Me Love (1998)
14=. Orlando (1992)
The full top 30 is available at the BFI

BFI Flare is held 16-27 March in London

The thought of my dreams being recorded for later viewing is actually, uh...

I can't think about that in the middle of the day. I have work to do.

Everyone wants to see it.

it's just sex, with random people. some people i know. some people i haven't. some people i may have seen for a short time and just ended up creating a new person.

Outside of sex. i get some recurring dreams. i like the survival ones i had in the past. it was great. some with zombies. some with killers. I can't remember a dream where it was "normal"

PSVR conference is today &#55357;&#56908;

please be excited for E3 when there's a price. Would they drop a price and release date during a non live stream event.... knowing sony they would.

Regarding dreams, last time I had one like that I was kissing with one of my crushes, dont really rememeber the details right now, anyway after I woke up I went on to tell him I loved him and he rejected me pretty heavily. Sort of decided I would never want to dream something like that

that was a lie, dreaming him is better than nothing q.q

Kater

Banned
i'd be afraid for people see my dreams but then again everyone SHOULD see it.
Should they? :s

You're a bad person and you should feel bad.
j/k. mostly.
I can still watch it at home but it would have been better on the big screen of course.

I would be scared to watch mine because i know my would be fucked up and bizarre.
Yeah some of my own dreams would scare me too I think. But I'm still curious.

IvorB

Lol Im glad the guy in the dream was imaginary and it wasn't someone I know/knew. Whe its someone you know it can be weird lol.

Yeah it could have been some hot guy but instead it was Denise, bless her. :-(

She's absolutely amazing in Carol as well. Not to mention that Mara is putting in career best work as well.

I can believe it. Her performance in Blue Jasmine was virtuoso.

Vazra

Yeah it could have been some hot guy but instead it was Denise, bless her. :-(
Guy was skinny, black hair, brown eyes, scruff, kinda bushy eyebrows with a nice butt and geeky. Maybe about 3 inches shorter than me. I hate my imagination creating cute guys.

Just finished getting my haircut, it looks pretty good i always get it just abit too short. I will just have to give it a few days and it will be to a better length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom