• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Also not much body variety either. Chubs, twinks, otters, etc need some loving too
throwgame.gif

Sibylus

Banned
I haven't posted in this thread before but I would like input on something and I can't think of a better place to ask. I went over the first post to see if there's any rules relating to types of Q&A but can't see anything so I guess there isn't.

Basically I am working on something related to a crew and they each have a personal record that you can view. It's worth noting that this is not a real life record, it's something fictional (a game).

On it I have a record about gender. It can display either Masculine, Feminine or Androgynous.

I would like to know if that's the correct way to present that, particularly should it be androgynous or agender? Am I using this all wrong to begin with?

A person will be able to choose an option for their own character while other crew members have theirs generated.

Any input would be appreciated!
Man/Woman/Other would probably be the succinct way to do it. Masc/Fem/Andro only accounts for identity that falls within the usual spectrum.

Lol I have an (admittedly really minor) crush on this like nineteen year old kid in some of my phil classes.

Fucking mess, my theoretical cutoff is like 23.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I think once upon a time I imagined myself married by 27. Now maybe I'll aim for "on track" by 30. (Currently about to turn 24)

Vazra

Lol me too. That means we were probably raised on the same cartoons, which is important for some reason.

Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Ren and Stimpy, Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, etc. Those were the good days tbh.

I know what you mean, man. Restraining yourself on that kinda topic can be a struggle, he's a nasty piece of work.
Yeah on gaf theres lots of times when i want to post something but know i shouldnt, so i dont. Like you can tell that some threads are going to become graveyards, and it is better to just not join in on it.

Anyone have Animal Crossing on 3DS btw? I'd like some towns to visit and it's a good chance to add some more friend codes anyway. I also play Pokémon and Smash.

Vazra

I have Animal Crossing but it's pretty much a dust collector along with my 3DS. Last game I played was Smash or Persona Q

I have Animal Crossing but it's pretty much a dust collector along with my 3DS. Last game I played was Smash or Persona Q

I've been wanting to play Persona Q for a while. My friend introduced me to the series and I'm currently making my way through 3. After that I'll do 4 and then 5 when it comes out.

Berordn

Anyone have Animal Crossing on 3DS btw? I'd like some towns to visit and it's a good chance to add some more friend codes anyway. I also play Pokémon and Smash.

For some reason I started working on a living Pokedex in my Gen VI games, so I fell off that wagon hardcore.

On the plus side I'm already like, 70% there.

For some reason I started working on a living Pokedex in my Gen VI games, so I fell off that wagon hardcore.

On the plus side I'm already like, 70% there.

A buddy I know managed that, but I'm pretty sure at least some of them were hacked. I'm nowhere near that level myself.

Kinsei

Banned

I have it but haven't played it in years. My town is probably a wasteland. Isabelle abandoned it too. She's off helping me kill dragons and shit in Monster Hunter.

Berordn

A buddy I know managed that, but I'm pretty sure at least some of them were hacked. I'm nowhere near that level myself.

Between all the games I've got, and all the Pokemon I've been lugging around since Gen 3, I can legitimately finish it outside of Genesect (who I missed the distribution for), and Volcanion (unreleased).

I'd like to sincerely apologize for my comments the other day. I was angry and upset by what HRC said and annoyed by the constant condescension by Hilarygaf here and it just finally got to me. That's no excuse for what I said but an explanation for why I said it. If I hurt or offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I just hope I haven't irrevocably damaged any friendships I have here and that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I'd like to sincerely apologize for my comments the other day. I was angry and upset by what HRC said and annoyed by the constant condescension by Hilarygaf here and it just finally got to me. That's no excuse for what I said but an explanation for why I said it. If I hurt or offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I just hope I haven't irrevocably damaged any friendships I have here and that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I forgive you, Henchy! We all say things in the heat of the moment, and everyone in lettersGAF should give a user another chance if that user has said something questionable. We all make mistakes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Welcome back!

Kater

Banned
Wb, dude. Glad to see that you took the time of your ban to reflect on things. :)

Welcome back.

I forgot how funny space ghost coast to coast is. I love the björk one so much.
https://youtu.be/tVMPL56mdGg

I forgot how funny space ghost coast to coast is. I love the björk one so much.
https://youtu.be/tVMPL56mdGg

I love Bjork, she's such a talented little nutcase.

If I'm a twink, then you are too. :p

That's probably where I fit the closest to body-type wise. I grew a beard but somehow I still end up looking cute.

So if I shave all my body hair, do I become a twink or am I still technically an otter? 🤔

Not sure. You'll probably have to post before and after pics and run a poll.

So if I shave all my body hair, do I become a twink or am I still technically an otter? 🤔

A twink? I have the (slim) body of a twink except more built and toned than the typical definition, but i still have chest hair and on my legs and arms, so i guess that makes me an otter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom