• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

im guessing he was using it to try to make it sound less gross, but it didnt really work that well.

It has a bit of a 'failed romance novelist' air to it, I guess - more the traditional pulp kind who wax poetic about quivering pleasure caverns, not those following the modern trends of self-publishing Donald Trump erotica.

He kinda made it sound worse haha
Agreed, i rather have him said vagina or anus. Atleast he didnt use something along the lines of pussy. Some of the names at abit crazy.
It has a bit of a 'failed romance novelist' air to it, I guess - more the traditional pulp kind who wax poetic about quivering pleasure caverns, not those following the modern trends of self-publishing Donald Trump erotica.
Lol quivering pleasure caverns.

Crayons

Banned
Hi there, stopping by to say hello I'm still alive and still like the D.

Are we advocating Prep though now?

Edit seeing as there are new peeps here lemme introduce myself:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Portugal
Where Do You Live? Toronto, Canada
How Old Are you? 37 (almost daddy status)
Favorite Type of Music? Hip Hop
Profession or Career interest? Paying my bills
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami whatever.,,
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, cooking, eating, Netflix, drawing, comic books, Housewives of Atlanta.

Here's a selfie.

Helllooo handsome

Hi there, stopping by to say hello I'm still alive and still like the D.

Are we advocating Prep though now?

Edit seeing as there are new peeps here lemme introduce myself:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Portugal
Where Do You Live? Toronto, Canada
How Old Are you? 37 (almost daddy status)
Favorite Type of Music? Hip Hop
Profession or Career interest? Paying my bills
Favorite video game(s)? Shin Megami whatever.,,
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, cooking, eating, Netflix, drawing, comic books, Housewives of Atlanta.

Here's a selfie.

Howdy, nice to meet 'cha.

It's still pretty conservative in Korea, but it's also clear that attitudes are shifting pretty quickly. They're essentially just a few steps behind the United States.

I've read that, it's cool that it is getting better. I'm also considering Taiwan and Japan because they also seem to have good religious studies programs. My home country (Canada) does too, but it also seems kind of boring to just go study in Toronto or something even if the program is basically the best one in NA, when I could appreciate another culture and pick up another language elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
cav·i·ty
ˈkavədē/
noun
noun: cavity; plural noun: cavities

- an empty space within a solid object, in particular the human body.
"the abdominal cavity"

synonyms: space, chamber, hollow, hole, pocket, pouch; More
orifice, aperture;
socket, gap, crater, pit
"microscopic photos show a surface covered with nodes and cavities"

- a decayed part of a tooth.

Oh, I didn't have any issue with you using that word. I just liked the double meaning of cavity and wanted to make a joke out of it. Sorry if it seemed like I was criticizing you.

:( yeah.

Her third album was such a disappointment

What third album?
giphy.gif

What's everyone up to

Every time an Ellie Goulding song comes out we're all just hoping it sounds like Lights, right?

No, "Lights" sounds like boring elevator music. "Love Me Like You Do" is the crown jewel of her discography.

EDIT- I'd add a top of page of hottie, but I think the image is too big. 😢

Kevyt

Ellie Gouldung?

Never heard of her.

Edit: oh wait I have! She sings that song I've heard so much being played at gyms.

There are romantic songs that aren't like one line (really one word) repeated like 5 times in a very small frame of time.
I hope you play me some if I visit Ohio. 😚

Only people who have loved hard enough to make a sex tape for their long distance SO would understand my passion for Ellie Goulding's anthemic masterpiece.

12825848_1070563149675581_1390282886_n.jpg

Saw that on instagram and it blessed my soul.
�� i do agree it looks a bit weird.

Just finished hanging out with my friends all day, it was fun. Went swimming in a creek which was super cold, and then later we played magic and i got second(i never even really play magic). Also it is great when you hear"sit down next to me and let me have a taste of your meat"(the reason he said that was because a guy walked in with beef jerky) the thing is they are all straight atleast as i can tell, which makes it even weirder and better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12825848_1070563149675581_1390282886_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMzQ0NjIyMTQ0MDQ4OTkyMw%3D%3D.2[IMG]

Saw that on instagram and it blessed my soul.[/QUOTE]

Something looks off. Implants? Bad photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom