• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His legs look like Godzilla's.
godzilla-start.jpg
Lol. It does.

Kater

Banned
This boy is a bottom. 😸
A top doesn't necessarily need to be fixated on butts. From what I know there are guys out there who don't like anal and keep it at frotting. And bottoms can be interested in butts. Rimming for example is interesting too, for tops and bottoms.

A top doesn't necessarily need to be fixated on butts. From what I know there are guys out there who don't like anal and keep it at frotting. And bottoms can be interested in butts. Rimming for example is interesting too, for tops and bottoms.
Yeah butts are cool, and i would say im a bottom.

Delio

Yep just frotting is nice. I love looking at a nice butt and dont always feel like topping lol.

Kevyt

I got two confusing definitions out of urban dictionary.

One says frotting is like grinding against one another (I assume it can be anywhere) and the other one says rubbbing penises together.

Hmm

Butts are a great asset I can get behind.
Never heard of frotting up until now, but it seems... interesting.

I'm a virgin though, so what do I know about sex. : P

Well it's a lot like judo and jiu jitsu. Someone gets grappled and ends up tapping out. :p

Being verse is the best. Sorry. Being one thing seems so pedestrian and boring and dare I saw selfish. Why adhere to traditional heterosexual roles in the sack of a inserter and receiver. Never got why anyone would be a strict bottom (or rarely a strict top). We all have prostates and we all should have it stimulated. I would avoid a relationship with anyone that is a strict bottom. Sometimes I wanna ride a booty, sometimes I wanna ride. Give me options. And I guarantee to strict bottoms if your not topping your "top" boy on occasion he's gonna be looking elsewhere. Trust me on that.

Gets off soap box.
Bet you guys missed my tirades. Lol.

Spit toasting
😹
Being verse is the best. Sorry. Being one thing seems so pedestrian and boring and dare I saw selfish. Why adhere to traditional heterosexual roles in the sack of a inserter and receiver. Never got why anyone would be a strict bottom (or rarely a strict top). We all have prostates and we all should have it stimulated. I would avoid a relationship with anyone that is a strict bottom. Sometimes I wanna ride a booty, sometimes I wanna ride. Give me options. And I guarantee to strict bottoms if your not topping your "top" boy on occasion he's gonna be looking elsewhere. Trust me on that.

Gets off soap box.
Being a side is the best. Nothing to worry about. 👍🏼

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Gets off soap box.

Where do I send my resume?

fernoca

Is this really something that happens?

"Hey I would like you to top me for once"
"Lol no I am bottom only haha."
That happens quite frequently actually. Either because they don't like it or just plain ignorance. Like some believe that the bottom is usually the "lesser" of the two. The "woman" as some horribly say, so they can't fathom the idea of botomming...ever.

Kater

Banned

Gets off soap box.
No lie.

Kevyt

Not interested in either topping or bottoming or anything ass related. The most I'd do to a butt is slap it. 👋🏼

You just haven't met the right person with the right butt yet.

The person that makes you instantly go "I would crawl up there and take up residency!" 👋

It will happen, don't worry.

Meicyn

Gold Member

Gets off soap box.
Yeah, this is a pretty stupid thing to be on a soapbox about. I mean, why not proclaim that everyone should be bisexual while you're at it? If you think your "homosexual" man will be satisfied with just men, he's gonna look elsewhere. Trust me on that.

That happens quite frequently actually. Either because they don't like it or just plain ignorance. Like some believe that the bottom is usually the "lesser" of the two. The "woman" as some horribly say, so they can't fathom the idea of botomming...ever.

Ok you are talking about refusing to bottom. Which I can understand. SB is talking about refusing to top. And frankly I don't believe that is common.

mantidor

Gets off soap box.

I felt the same, I really don't get strict bottoms to be honest.

But talking from experience 🙈 I get strict tops... Sometimes your physiology just isn't in your favor and the thing simply hurts a lot. I'm willing to experiment but so far I just haven't been able to enjoy it, at all.

Kater

Banned
Butts in general look good. Butt > Chests

I felt the same, I really don't get strict bottoms to be honest.

But talking from experience 🙈 I get strict tops... Sometimes your physiology just isn't in your favor and the thing simply hurts a lot. I'm willing to experiment but so far I just haven't been able to enjoy it, at all.
As I said before, you can take the more passive part while frotting for example.

mantidor

As I said before, you can take the more passive part while frotting for example.

Ooh yeah for sure.

I'm strictly talking about anal sex, after all something like power bottoms do exist, being "passive" or "active" is for sure a state of mind more than anything.

fernoca

Ok you are talking about refusing to bottom. Which I can understand. SB is talking about refusing to top. And frankly I don't believe that is common.
Just used that as an example.
There are people that refuse to top. For many reasons. Ignorance, lack of experience, no interest or just not want to.

Some are not even willing to try. Like one guy I was with which not only said he was strictly a bottom but bottoming for him was literally lie down in bed and do nothing. He has no interest in topping

Granted, in actual relationships one might assume that communication and understandinng each other are key. Been willing to try things out for the sake of relatiomships.

But I've known a few people that broke their relationships because one didn't wanted to "switch roles" or because one cheated in tbe other because of said arguments.

Yeah, this is a pretty stupid thing to be on a soapbox about. I mean, why not proclaim that everyone should be bisexual while you're at it? If you think your "homosexual" man will be satisfied with just men, he's gonna look elsewhere. Trust me on that.

Don't think it's all that stupid, but thanks for dismissing it.

Kevyt

Deep down everyone is a little bit. Everyone loves boobs.

Eh. Not sure how I feel about boobs. I've never touched boobs.

Why not both?

There was a period where I considered myself such, but over the course of transition and experience? All about the boob life
smile.gif

What about boobs is it that you like?

Frotting rules. No lie.

Okay, what exactly is frotting? Can someone explain? UB has like user submitted definitions and anyone can make up anything.

Whats the general consensus about frotting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom