• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
What about boobs is it that you like?
Fun to knead, suck, bite, twist, use as a pillow, use as a shelf, rising and falling, bouncing, pressing against. Boobs are wonderful, and I can wax poetic about a lot of fellow lady anatomy in much the same vein. It's my jam.

Kevyt

Fun to knead, suck, bite, twist, use as a pillow, use as a shelf, rising and falling, bouncing, pressing against. Boobs are wonderful, and I can wax poetic about a lot of fellow lady anatomy in much the same vein. It's my jam.

Amazing. Boobs are very versatile it seems.

Sadly the same case here. One day it will happen *suddenly dies and never experiences bottoming*

RIP

Okay, what exactly is frotting? Can someone explain? UB has like user submitted definitions and anyone can make up anything.

Whats the general consensus about frotting?

Frotting without getting NSFW, is the simulation of penetration without actually penetrating. Usually involving positions like missionary or others, abd the rubbing of parts together. Sometimes hands will come into play as one person holds the "tops" member abd the top will rub the bottoms area. It can be fun, and intense and is quite common surprisingly. Abd if it's someone you're actually interested in dating or seeing after said encounter leaves something to look forward to or build towards. Not everyone is into anal or anal penetration right away and you might need a level of trust and comfort to get there.

Kevyt

Frotting without getting NSFW, is the simulation of penetration without actually penetrating. Usually involving positions like missionary or others, abd the rubbing of parts together. Sometimes hands will come into play as one person holds the "tops" member abd the top will rub the bottoms area. It can be fun, and intense and is quite common surprisingly. Abd if it's someone you're actually interested in dating or seeing after said encounter leaves something to look forward to or build towards. Not everyone is into anal or anal penetration right away and you might need a level of trust and comfort to get there.

As I suspected. That sounds interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

They really are. Handy pocket when lying down, too.

Amazing. I have to try it some day.

Frotting without getting NSFW, is the simulation of penetration without actually penetrating. Usually involving positions like missionary or others, abd the rubbing of parts together. Sometimes hands will come into play as one person holds the "tops" member abd the top will rub the bottoms area.
This sounds too complicated. Something could easily go wrong.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Don't think it's all that stupid, but thanks for dismissing it.
I didn't dismiss it. If I was going to dismiss it, I would have just said it was stupid and would have left it at that.

Who are you to tell someone that they're selfish for preferring whatever roles they prefer? For those that are into BDSM, would you suggest to someone who's a masochist that they're selfish because they aren't into playing the sadist role with their partner? If so, why? Why do they have to conform to your idea of how a sexual partnership works?

You like versatile guys, and that's just fine. You like what you like. Absolutely nothing wrong with that preference. How about you just leave it at that?

Oh ok, makes more sense thanks.

I didn't dismiss it. If I was going to dismiss it, I would have just said it was stupid and would have left it at that.

Who are you to tell someone that they're selfish for preferring whatever roles they prefer? For those that are into BDSM, would you suggest to someone who's a masochist that they're selfish because they aren't into playing the sadist role with their partner? If so, why? Why do they have to conform to your idea of how a sexual partnership works?

You like versatile guys, and that's just fine. You like what you like. Absolutely nothing wrong with that preference. How about you just leave it at that?

And who are you to call anyone's view stupid? Wasn't saying anyone needs to conform to anything; I yield no power over anyone's way to live, love or fuck. And yes calling it stupid is dismissive. But you can stand over there and I'll stand over here and leave it at that.

Kater

Banned
Why not both?
Because who needs boobs/moobs when you have

tumblr_o19ufmSVg71qgb3euo1_r1_500.jpg

(camdamage)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32207-1371503721-0.gif

butts :3

Meicyn

Gold Member
And who are you to call anyone's view stupid? Wasn't saying anyone needs to conform to anything; I yield no power over anyone's way to live, love or fuck. And yes calling it stupid is dismissive. But you can stand over there and I'll stand over here and leave it at that.
Two wrongs don't make a right and I will concede this much at least: I shouldn't have called your viewpoint stupid. I apologize for that.

Continuing on, you say you don't have the power to make anyone conform, and you're right. But that doesn't change the fact that you're effectively shaming others for their preferences by saying that they're being selfish. If a dude routinely tries to bottom and it clearly causes him pain every single time and he chooses not to bottom anymore, it's not selfish, sorry. Relationships are about compromise, but there also moments where lines have to be drawn.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Just ran into this awesome Youtube channel called ImFromDriftwood, which basically is a channel dedicated to getting LGBTQIA members' stories out there with the intent to make folks in our community feel less alone. I would have loved something like this when I was younger. Some of the stories are sad, some are happy, but all are worth giving some time! Anyways, a few choice picks:

Laverne Cox talks about the troubles she dealt with growing up transgender
Simone Davis details the chance she took that led her to finding the love of her life as a lesbian
Nelson Lassiter talks about the racism he deals with in the community as an African American
Scott Blair discusses his experience with thwarting an Ex-Gay Therapist

VEW6DUI.gif

Posting a cutie because girls dont get a ton of love in this thread
If you want more, you got to google "kitten 4chan" or something along those lines.

People can be so damn mean. I've had two people insult my looks this week and another one insult my major in college. I'm not going to let them have the satisfaction of hurting my feelings, though.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Being one thing seems so pedestrian and boring and dare I saw selfish.

And I guarantee to strict bottoms if your not topping your "top" boy on occasion he's gonna be looking elsewhere. Trust me on that.

The "selfish" comment is dumb.

The "guaranteed cheater" comment is dumb. Sure am glad your anecdotal evidence absolutely applies to every single guy out there!

Welp...

Are most people versatile? What if you already know what you'd want (without having done it) and the thought of an act is about as sexually stimulating as heterosexual sex to you?

The "selfish" comment is dumb.

The "guaranteed cheater" comment is dumb. Sure am glad your anecdotal evidence absolutely applies to every single guy out there!

That's cool. I think I remember now why I stopped posting here. Enjoy your enlightened and open views anf celebrating that which differs from you. I don't think I once insulted anyone's opinion.

Meicyn

Gold Member
That's cool. I think I remember now why I stopped posting here. Enjoy your enlightened and open views anf celebrating that which differs from you. I don't think I once insulted anyone's opinion.
Sure, you didn't insult anyone's opinion. Just their character.

By the way, I know you're trying to point out some kind of irony in the community with that open views comment. But we're not the ones shaming people over their bedroom preferences. Christ, if you think tops and bottoms are selfish, I can only imagine what you think of our asexual brothers and sisters.

You could have defended or clarified your position, but I guess you'd rather stick to passive aggressive commentary. My only regret today is apologizing for saying your opinion is stupid. THAT was stupid. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out (again).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I finished my chemistry homework so I'm playing Trails of Cold Steel again! I'm in chapter 3.

I finished Lost Kingdoms 1 yesterday and working my way through the second. I should try playing Trails 1 but I feel I didnt have much patience for the pacing but who knows maybe it clicks with me under a different mindset and now that I'm aware of the pacing and how it goes I may actually enjoy it. How long does it take to beat?

Meicyn

Gold Member
I finished Lost Kingdoms 1 yesterday and working my way through the second. I should try playing Trails 1 but I feel I didnt have much patience for the pacing but who knows maybe it clicks with me under a different mindset and now that I'm aware of the pacing and how it goes I may actually enjoy it. How long does it take to beat?
I actually stopped playing Trails in the Sky after a short bit myself, but I intend to go back to it sometime. No idea how long it takes. Trails of Cold Steel seems to have hit a better note for me, I'm about 25 hours in and am in chapter 3. No idea how many chapters there are. I think the better presentation and MUUUUUUCH better soundtrack as compared to Trails in the Sky is helping, and it has a bit of Persona influence with the whole military academy aspect. It's a stronger package overall and I've been hooked.

It has some slow pacing though, spending time developing the characters and the world. I liken this to Fellowship of the Ring, where likely nothing of massive significance is going to happen in this game, being saved for the second and final parts of the trilogy. I'm definitely going to buy Trails of Cold Steel II in the fall, and hopefully III will get localized by X-Seed on the Vita.

Sibylus

Banned
As I suspected. That sounds interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

Amazing. I have to try it some day.
That sounds indeed handy. :eek:
Also a handy place to store pens if you've got the boobs: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-using-breasts-hold-pens-7213075

I'm listening...
Basically, you like legs, butts, and tummies? Even softer, rounder, and bouncier on women thanks to child-bearing fat. The hugs are better, too #biased
templar-shifty.gif

LOCK

If only I had a dollar for all the people who said they would never bottom, till they had a good prostate rubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom