• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
this kanye album got me like

udfgdBb.gif

charmed699

Neo Member
LOL I tend to have a gif reaction to everything but sometimes I don't use them. Basically I have 3 cute undies and the rest are regular looking ones. I know how it feels to have those undies that enhance the right bits. And you can be a filthy tease all you want ;)

I took a picture of me with Yoshi too joking about valentines. I had someone who I haven't talked to in months ask me out on a date today and I was like nah. People need to know that just because it's Valentine's Day people won't magically change their minds and pull out. Also if they didnt try in a long time to have a conversation why would they expect me to say yes to a date when I dont know where he has been and what he has been up to.
aDBgyiA.gif

Yes. That is not cool. It's just a day like any other. He could have asked you out any other time. At least you had the courtesy of turning him down. That is a decent thing to do. I've never been that good with romantic gestures and the boyfriends I had so far were similar to me. The last one hated V-day to the point I couldn't even mention it which was pretty awesome. Never really celebrated it. I must sound like an awful human being. 30 Rock is such a good TV show when it comes to making jokes about today though.
Like that time Liz got a root canal and started making out with anything in the room or when Jack left that night worker drunk on the pavement. Priceless. Not to mention Anna Howard Shaw day.

You'll have to show that photo of you and Yoshi. I'm basically like a crazy cat lady. Except that it's with Yoshis.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
LMAOOOO im so sorry pls forgive me!!

LMAO don't be sorry that was hilarious.

You'll have to show that photo of you and Yoshi. I'm basically like a crazy cat lady. Except that it's with Yoshis.

The pic is up on instagram ;)

As for Valentine's all those gestures can be done any other time of the day which makes me be annoyed when people try to make Valentine's special. I can get it with anniversaries cause it is a milestone but Valentine's is mostly a gift chocolate, flowers and a dinner and there is a chance of going to a motel or hotel to bang cause on Valentines even the cheapest motel makes sex romantic. LOL

i use this service called eatthismuch and it absolutely fantastic, ensures im always eating a variety of foods (and get the recommended amount of vitamins&minerals) and i just have to follow the meal plans and the grocery shopping list for each week

makes cooking for yourself so much simpler i love it <3

i am actually an ad and not a real life homo
But you don't need to watch your figure. &#128580;
Has anyone here eaten grapefruit before? What an amazing fruit, I can't believe I've been missing out all this time.

I plan to eat two a day and I hope it doesn't give me some terrible disease for eating too much grapefruit lol.
I am a grapefruit. &#128521;

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
my parents are listening to the most toxic shit rn. "there is no such thing as love between two men. it is, in fact, the personification of evil"

ebaCgKE.gif

berzeli

Banned
I like fancy underwear (must come as a surprise to y'all after me playing jockstrap detective). Aussiebum not as much. Or well I do really like them, I'm just an XS when ordering from their website, and an S when ordering in Europe for whatever reason. Was almost going to say that it was a costly lesson, but thanks to the Australian dollar being pretty worthless it wasn't a costly purchase (and free shipping across half the world(!)).

my parents are listening to the most toxic shit rn. "there is no such thing as love between two men. it is, in fact, the personification of evil"

Sorry to hear that. :/

Captcha

Me and my boyfriend always get funny looks when we go out. I'm 6'3 and he's like 6'7. We went and got pancakes this morning and he kissed me really quickly. These two ladies next to us almost did a fucking spit take lmao. Happy valentines day <3!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I like fancy underwear (must come as a surprise to y'all after me playing jockstrap detective). Aussiebum not as much. Or well I do really like them, I'm just an XS when ordering from their website, and an S when ordering in Europe for whatever reason. Was almost going to say that it was a costly lesson, but thanks to the Australian dollar being pretty worthless it wasn't a costly purchase (and free shipping across half the world(!)).

Fancy underwear is awesome, although the first pair that I ever bought (black and white 2xist trunks) were about 2 sizes too small so that turned me off for a while. Fortunately, due to the initial sizing error, I was able to get it right the second time around (pink hibiscus trunks also from 2xist). :D

I've always wanted to try Aussiebum but I have no idea what their sizing is like and I don't want to have to go through the whole return process. :/

Do they know you're gay*?

*bi

and hell no.

My mom and dad tbh

ew sry

berzeli

Banned
Fancy underwear is awesome, although the first pair that I ever bought (black and white 2xist trunks) were about 2 sizes too small so that turned me off for a while. Fortunately, due to the initial sizing error, I was able to get it right the second time around (pink hibiscus trunks also from 2xist). :D

I've always wanted to try Aussiebum but I have no idea what their sizing is like and I don't want to have to go through the whole return process. :/

They have a sizing guide right above the add item button on items. I have a 28" waist so XS it is. They also happen to have a sale on. I know I'm horrible, tempting you to spend money :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Valentines Day everyone <3 I hope you're all well!! My guy and I went to the spa on the island for a night! I feel hella relaxed now LOL. And I love ferry rides :)

Ferry rides are awesome.

Cute pic!

Keep these Valentine's Day photos coming, folks. They're all so adorable. :3

Ferry rides are awesome.

Cute pic!

Keep these Valentine's Day photos coming, folks. They're all so adorable. :3

Thank you so much <3

I do love ferry rides! I don't take them as much as I'd want to. The weather was perfect, and it was all windy and pretty and stuff :)

Edit: Do I have to do something for being top of the page? I forget.. :'(

Double edit: I remember now. Will Paul Rudd in Antman do?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thank you so much <3

I do love ferry rides! I don't take them as much as I'd want to. The weather was perfect, and it was all windy and pretty and stuff :)

Edit: Do I have to do something for being top of the page? I forget.. :'(
Some post a hot guy but its not a requirement.

charmed699

Neo Member
Aussiebum website seems to have a sale all year round. Handy though. Some feedback from someone that wears XS size.

From experience, the Hunk jock has a small pouch. it's hard to keep anything in if I get aroused. Other proper jock I own has a bigger pouch. The classic underwear is really comfortable and it's what I'm wearing. A bit loose in XS, but that's a given considering my Hobbit like body. Would recommend the Wonderjock pants. Really bring out your manly assets and fit to body. The pants with holes on both sides are good too and not that loose. I really like them and their social media photos and the messages accompanying them are always good if you want a laugh and some eye candy. Good idea to order items in separate orders to avoid custom fees and other charges.

What's that?? :)
100 posts per page I think.
Aussiebum website seems to have a sale all year round. Handy though. Some feedback from someone that wears XS size.

From experience, the Hunk jock has a small pouch. it's hard to keep anything in if I get aroused. Other proper jock I own has a bigger pouch. The classic underwear is really comfortable and it's what I'm wearing. A bit loose in XS, but that's a given considering my Hobbit like body. Would recommend the Wonderjock pants. Really bring out your manly assets and fit to body. The pants with holes on both sides are good too and not that loose. I really like them and their social media photos and the messages accompanying them are always good if you want a laugh and some eye candy. Good idea to order items in separate orders to avoid custom fees and other charges.
You should model them for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom