• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all I ever dreamed of!

happyvalentinesday.tyxo6.png

Joking aside, 2.5 weeeeeks YES.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just paid $100 for a flower assortment for the bf. Don't think I've ever paid that much for something that dies. I hope he likes it D:

You could have paid 5 for plastic ones, spray your perfume on them and they wouldn't die.

Edit: Before someone yells rude or something this is joking. Its a cute detail.

charmed699

Neo Member
There is this club in London called XXL where lots of guys wear harnesses. Been there a few times. It's surprising how expensive they are. Most fetish gear seems to be expensive.

Sai-kun

Banned
Where do you shop?

Which are you going to?

I like Topman and H&M, but a lot of my stuff I just find on Etsy or other indie shops! Last year I got these short-pants that fit nicely, and had lace going all the way up the side of the leg to my hips, and made my ass look amazing. *_*

My goal this year is to find some cool leggings that have pockets in them. So many leggings don't have them and it sucks for festivals cuz I've got shit to carry around!

I usually go to most of the festivals in Chicago, and also Coachella. This year is gonna be my fifth time going! It's always an incredible experience.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since we're on this subject, how NSFW can we get on here? I have a weird fetish that I want to know if anyone else has.

I mean, there was a fetish thread in OT where people listed their fetishes, so people do it without consequence. To be safe, you could spoiler tag it. Basically, I'd say it's definitely okay to talk about while it's also possible to go too far. If you start going too far into very specific details, people will probably tell you that you went too far and you can edit it/hopefully be fine.

i think the only crush i legit had was back in 9th grade

i mean obvi i see a ton of hot guys that i like have to do double takes on in class but that doesn't mean i have a crush on them imo

Had one in the middle of high school. Funnily enough I think he was one of the few people back then who had an idea I was gay. We were friends so at least I got to spend some time with him.

ive only crushed on two guys, don't think either one is strictly hetero even though its just my gaydar telling me. i don't really have feelings towards people i know are straight
doesn't mean i don't think about fucking them though

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
C-in2 Grip is one of the best briefs I've gotten. Perfect fit, moderate, functional pouch (not ridiculous like Andrew Christian), really well made. 2xist stretch brief is my go-to basic most of the time.

I tried some Onore underwear from Korea last year, and while their no-show brief and square-cut trunk are nice, their boxer brief is really strangely cut and none of the underwear has much room in the front (way to reinforce those Asian stereotypes, guys). Was an expensive way to try something new, but hey, live and learn.

Do dudes like getting flowers?

Some do - mine does - and others are just too insecure ☕😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom