• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
So this UT valedictorian tweeted about how she got a full ride and is undocumented...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...nder-fire-tweeting-she-s-undocumented-n588476

The response is pretty ugly, but I do wonder how that happened? That she got educational benefits when that kind of debt is a problem for many Americans? Maybe she didn't mean for the tweet to seem bragging but it's easy to see how it's wording can rub the wrong way. I'm curious to know more of her story, as I bet she's been here along time.

JCX

Finally had a good date. We already exchanged numbers and texted a bit, what's follow up protocol? I usually never get to this point lol.

DOWN

Banned
Finally had a good date. We already exchanged numbers and texted a bit, what's follow up protocol? I usually never get to this point lol.
Think of a date or find a wine walk or an art festival and the day after the date see if he'll go with you to one of those

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Back in the gym this week, first time in about a year, feeling good again... Oh look, a flyer on the front door: "Total Fitness will be permanently closing on June 30th." Dammit! 😦 The only affordable gym in the city, too.

DOWN

Banned
Is it possible to be both a republican/conservative and not have Heightened levels of bigotry/prejudice? Is it prejudiced if I think the answer is no?

Is it possible to be both a republican/conservative and not have Heightened levels of bigotry/prejudice? Is it prejudiced if I think the answer is no?

They are intrinsically tied, as much of the fiscal and social policy of the GOP is exponentially more harmful to minorities. Racism/bigotry are part of their platform, and I see no difference between a silent vote for policy like that and a vocal support for policy like that.

There are, to be fair, many folks who are simply ignorant of what the GOP stands for, and there are those who have yet to have exposure to cultures and demographics outside their own.

Edit: Hell, I didn't even post what I came in here to post. I had a feelgood moment yesterday when I went to the end of my road to meet my son at the bus when he returned home from school. It's a short walk, but on the way there an (admittedly tall, slim, and cute) 20 something was walking his dog, and we couldn't stop smiling at one another on and off. On the walk back, he was ahead, and he even turned his head around a few times and smiled.

I don't know why he was smiling, but I was smiling because it felt like he thought I was cute, or good looking, or something. Considering I've gained weight over the past two weeks thanks to a new training program, I was on cloud nine. Kinda still am. Not interested in following up since I'm already happy/satisfied/committed with an emphasis on all three, but God it felt good to be (I think) noticed by a cute guy.

KmA

^ Republican/conservative is literally just *appropriate* language for how to frame yourself in a way that doesn't instantly show that you view pretty much every minority negatively.

So I've been snapchatting this guy. And he says he's straight... He wants to fool around with me and I'm open to it since he's hot. I just feel very strangely about men who are so staunchly sure they are straight and then continue to pursue me. Like I guess you do you and he could just be incidentally attracted to me? Which is cool if labels aren't all that important for you. I just feel a bit strangely about it. But this isn't like anything serious so...

Let him know you had a good time, and then ask him out to somewhere specific. Not sure what you did on the first date, but it's always fun to do something different. Like if the first date was a seated thing, the second one could be something with light activity, like a museum, festival, etc.

Salarians

cd9.gif

Elitist1945

For a Canadian I sure do like the US and involve myself in its politics a lot. I have a freaking American flag hanging on my wall.

I love America.

DOWN

Banned
Half of my love for it is the entertainment value and the other half is all the strategy it takes to turn persuasive deals and compromising into a pretty package for the public. The amount of ways your approval can go down are staggering. And all the conversations trying to find out if other influential peers are on board with you to actual get something to happen. Fascinating.

Pyrokai

Ugh...so last night I was at a gay bar and this incredibly cute guy was there. The only one I was even interested in. Then it hit me.....he was the SAME guy that was there last week that I felt the same way about! I didn't even realize it at first because he was wearing glasses this time and figured it out when he took them off for a brief moment.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I have no idea how! I need advice! I probably won't even see him again. :(

The tricky part: both times it seemed like he was on a date, but they were different guys. So he's obviously dating around. And both guys were not even in his league, if you ask me lol. Not even sure if I am but these two just weren't. So i didn't want to interpupt a date, and both times he seemed super focused on the dates, so there was no window of opportunity.

What should I have done or should do on the miracle off chance I see him again???

Astral Dog

Ugh...so last night I was at a gay bar and this incredibly cute guy was there. The only one I was even interested in. Then it hit me.....he was the SAME guy that was there last week that I felt the same way about! I didn't even realize it at first because he was wearing glasses this time and figured it out when he took them off for a brief moment.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I have no idea how! I need advice! I probably won't even see him again. :(

The tricky part: both times it seemed like he was on a date, but they were different guys. So he's obviously dating around. And both guys were not even in his league, if you ask me lol. Not even sure if I am but these two just weren't. So i didn't want to interpupt a date, and both times he seemed super focused on the dates, so there was no window of opportunity.

What should I have done or should do on the miracle off chance I see him again???
just be friendly, say hi and ask him out , really, i think thats all there is to it, if he is already seeing someone he will just tell, no expert though :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
When I was in college, I left my classroom to use the bathroom and after finishing up at the urinal and washing my hands at the sink, I noticed someone from the corner of my eye. I didn't decide to look back until I was just about to leave and he had his shorts down to his knees and was masturbating with the most intense look on his face.

I think I'd actually find this less creepy? With someone peering out of a bathroom stall where all I see is an eye, my first thought is, "They have a knife, they're coming for me." If I see them standing in the corner masturbating, then at least I know what's happening. I'd be weirded out by it, but I think I'd laugh about it later. The other one would make me sleep with one eye open.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone listening to the new Garbage album? Man, it's so good. Really happy Garbage has made a comeback with a solid album and hasn't lost their edge from their self-titled and Version 2.0 albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpcdAR9ij0

I finished the album and Im happily surprised they didnt try to catch up to modernize their sound and how it stayed true to their sound. It's really enjoyable and I can see this getting good rotation through the year.

You joke but I've been getting gray hairs in my beard
and pubes
recently.

I've had greys in my beard for years. People say it looks good on me.

I finished the album and Im happily surprised they didnt try to catch up to modernize their sound and how it stayed true to their sound. It's really enjoyable and I can see this getting good rotation through the year.

We continue to share good taste in music.

daripad

Instagram couples are weird tbh

Why?
I love Instagram, it gives me a chance to see pics guys liked. Now I suspect of some bi/gay guys thanks to it lol. Yes, I'm a creep :(

Anyone listening to the new Garbage album? Man, it's so good. Really happy Garbage has made a comeback with a solid album and hasn't lost their edge from their self-titled and Version 2.0 albums

Good stuff. This year has been fantastic in music tbh

IvorB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lpcdAR9ij0

Oh wow new Garbage album. I love their earlier stuff and Not Your Kind of People was a brilliant return to form so definitely gonna check out anything new from then. I saw them live just recently and they were rocking as ever.

IvorB

They already went back to their roots with the previous album. They went really sh*te for a while before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom