• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
It's the One Ring! Sibylus is an agent of Sauron!
For your vision you will be the first to be covered by the second darkness
HotPokket.png

Im watching Nurse Jackie and Momo is hot. +1 Lebanonese

Yeah, (not really spoilers but)
he's off the show with no explanation after season 1

I gave up on Nurse Jackie after four seasons because it seemed like the show was just repeating itself and not going anywhere.

Yeah, (not really spoilers but)
he's off the show with no explanation after season 1

I gave up on Nurse Jackie after four seasons because it seemed like the show was just repeating itself and not going anywhere.

I loved that show.

I just started Episode 1 of Season 2 and he gets a one line mention. So I decided to see why they gave him the boot.

Haaz Sleiman's abrupt exit from the show, which was first reported in late December, is a result of how another character — Eve Best's Dr. O'Hara — developed, according to executive producer Linda Wallem.

Wallem says O'Hara didn't exist in the original pilot, and when they added the sassy doctor character, Mo-Mo had less to do. "We love Haaz; we miss him," Wallem said. "[The character] did not sustain what we wanted to do because O'Hara took over the best friend role."

I'm really pretty tired of the Ohara's character type. I feel like I've seen this character too much lately.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
This Vine is a succinct summation of my life and my spirit animal.

I decided today to come out to my friend who I've known since I was around 9 (so over 10 years)

Wish me luck, you guys.

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes. :)

Bladenic

I just started Episode 1 of Season 2 and he gets a one line mention. So I decided to see why they gave him the boot.

I'm really pretty tired of the Ohara's character type. I feel like I've seen this character too much lately.

I finished that show, although now I can't remember when lmao. Maybe like late winter this year. Anyway, it's a decent show but nothing outstanding. I missed that nurse character cuz he was cute.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Has anyone came out to a friend and then find that over time they slowly start to drift away?

I have in the past and you can try talking about it and ask if everything is okay and bring it up that you feel them distant . The other thing you can do is simply let them walk away and look for more people because your sexuality shouldn't be a big deal to them in the first place.

LOCK

I have in the past and you can try talking about it and ask if everything is okay and bring it up that you feel them distant . The other thing you can do is simply let them walk away and look for more people because your sexuality shouldn't be a big deal to them in the first place.
I'm not sure it's my sexuality that triggered this or it's just a natural friendship cycle that we generally go through as people?

It's just noticeable. I'm going to talk to him more about this.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It went REALLY well. :)

:D Glad to hear it.

I'm not sure it's my sexuality that triggered this or it's just a natural friendship cycle that we generally go through as people?

I once had a conversation with someone about this years ago, and it actually went really well. If the relationship is there, then it's something that may even rebound stronger than it ever was before. Good luck!

Tuck

Has anyone came out to a friend and then find that over time they slowly start to drift away?

Do you know for sure its because of the coming out?

EDIT: Oh, saw your post above. Yeah, talk to him about it, see what he says. He might write you off though, which will suck. or he might take it to heart and your friendship will be restored.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Well talking can clear things out. You can simply ask whats up and who knows maybe that person has other things on top of the head. Go for it.

fernoca

My case has been weird. I "never came out" since I've known I'm gay as far as I remember. So my only friends and family know, yet I can point to the particular moment they got it.

Maybe the fact I never dated any girl? Maybe my parents asking me about colors and clothing?

In general I've never had many friends (bullying, self steem, confidence, etc.), so during the years I've tried to make new friends...and fail at it. Yet, every new guy gets questions from everyone like "is he the guy? Did you kissed him?"...despite me just trying to meet people to talk about and play videogames.

One thing's for sure: straight guys has been more friendly and receptive about things in my case. When a straight guy knows I'm gay, conversations still the same, dick jokes continue and they even invite me to play games, go out, etc. Gay guys? Usually stop talking to me, ignore me and try to avoid showing any sign of interest towards me. But I'm used to it. XD

pixelation

Today i went to a public restroom and i noticed there was a peeping hole inside and somebody sitting on the other side, i went nope! and went straight over to wash my hands to leave and all of a sudden i start feeling like i am being watched. Sure enough the dude was staring at me from inside the toilet (he stood up), i could only see his eyes... pretty creepy O_O...

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Today i went to a public restroom and i noticed there was a peeping hole inside and somebody sitting on the other side, i went nope! and went straight over to wash my hands to leave and all of a sudden i start feeling like i am being watched. Sure enough the dude was staring at me from inside the toilet (he stood up), i could only see his eyes... pretty creepy O_O...

I get scared and paranoid super quickly, so I would probably sprint out of that bathroom and make a fool out of myself in the process if we were the only two people in there.

Crayons

Banned
:D Glad to hear it.

Yeah bro I feel really good about this. I knew him for around a decade, and for most of that decade I knew I was gay but didn't tell him.

He told me that he was happy that I trusted him enough to tell him and he was an active listener when I was telling him about my gay life. He said that he loves me and that he's always there for me to talk to him.

I am so stupid sometimes. I make up reasons why people hate me in my head, and it's all nonsense. He has always looked up to me and loved me like a brother yet I've kept this from him all along. Now when he talks about banging girls I can mention my experiences banging guys and he isn't weird about it at all.

I underestimate how much people care about me sometimes.

3phemeral

I get scared and paranoid super quickly, so I would probably sprint out of that bathroom and make a fool out of myself in the process if we were the only two people in there.

When I was in college, I left my classroom to use the bathroom and after finishing up at the urinal and washing my hands at the sink, I noticed someone from the corner of my eye. I didn't decide to look back until I was just about to leave and he had his shorts down to his knees and was masturbating with the most intense look on his face.

pixelation

Pretty much what i did.
When I was in college, I left my classroom to use the bathroom and after finishing up at the urinal and washing my hands at the sink, I noticed someone from the corner of my eye. I didn't decide to look back until I was just about to leave and he had his shorts down to his knees and was masturbating with the most intense look on his face.

Ok, that is way creepier.

BeesEight

Yo guys and gals, overwatch is addictive!

It's alright.

I find it's the kind of game that you have to play with friends though. Whenever the few people I know who play it aren't on I have no inclination to load it up.

(Also one of my friends keeps picking Widow and she has no aim... ; ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom