• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tbh I still don't know why pamplemousse getting dragged. But anyway

I hooked up with someone yesterday and it was awful and I felt gross and sad afterward terrible decision. Like I don't even want to hook up ever again so the fact that I did yesterday makes me really hypocritical RIP
The Valentine's blues I see. You'll be alright but next time make sure you think things through before doing it.

charmed699

Neo Member
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, Bladenic. It happens. I've had some really bizarre experiences in the past. Hooks ups seem to go better with guys you at least have chatted for a while. Do something you enjoy to take your mind off it and don't feel bad about it.

I hooked up with someone yesterday and it was awful and I felt gross and sad afterward 😂😂😂 terrible decision. Like I don't even want to hook up ever again so the fact that I did yesterday makes me really hypocritical RIP
It's nice having you on my side because you're really sexy.

Why did you feel gross after?

I hooked up with someone yesterday and it was awful and I felt gross and sad afterward 😂😂😂 terrible decision. Like I don't even want to hook up ever again so the fact that I did yesterday makes me really hypocritical RIP

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Like Charmed suggested, do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it.

I got 3 words for you. Treat yo self!

Bladenic

It's nice having you on my side because you're really sexy.

Why did you feel gross after?

Cuz dude was terrible at EVERYTHING. Tbh I should've said no and left as soon as we started kissing 😂😂😂😂😂🚨🚨🚨 and some other things I won't go into detail bout

And I did treat myself this morning to a new face wash and finally ordering the Sailor Moon manga. Never read manga before.

Cuz dude was terrible at EVERYTHING. Tbh I should've said no and left as soon as we started kissing 😂😂😂😂😂🚨🚨🚨 and some other things I won't go into detail bout

And I did treat myself this morning to a new face wash and finally ordering the Sailor Moon manga. Never read manga before.

i see.

Sai-kun

Banned

Bad kissing is like 100 immediate red flags that the experience will be less than satisfying IMO. Sorry 😭 Just do stuff and don't dwell on it! Shitty experiences like that happen to all of us

Bladenic

Bad kissing is like 100 immediate red flags that the experience will be less than satisfying IMO. Sorry 😭 Just do stuff and don't dwell on it! Shitty experiences like that happen to all of us

No but seriously sis everyone I've ever been with that's been a bad kisser just ruins it all. Like kissing is the thing you do the most us (well I do anyway) so if that's not good then RIP to the rest

I know just who can give me one. 😏

jimmy wong of lady & son nail and spa.

So there's probably a lost in translation but gym guy said we can go get Red Robins next weekend. but i have a hunch by we he means him, dad, and friend.

but yesterday while i was just relaxing and making him do everything he was cute looking all tired and wanting to skip sets/reps. with his squint like smile

charmed699

Neo Member
What would you guys consider bad kissing?

I usually try to limit any tongue action and not overdo it with the kissing until I can get a better idea of what the other guy is like. This poor chap when I was younger kissed me in a way that felt like I was being suffocated - too much tongue. The worst for me would be to kiss someone who has bad breath. Kissing, like everything in life, can't exactly always be perfect and the way you want it to be. I try not to be too critical or over think it because I'm sure there are guys out there who thought I was a terrible kisser. Last time I kissed a guy a few months ago was quite nice.

I usually try to limit any tongue action and not overdo it with the kissing until I can get a better idea of what the other guy is like. This poor chap when I was younger kissed me in a way that felt like I was being suffocated - too much tongue. The worst for me would be to kiss someone who has bad breath. Kissing, like everything in life, can't exactly always be perfect and the way you want it to be. I try not to be too critical or over think it because I'm sure there are guys out there who thought I was a terrible kisser. Last time I kissed a guy a few months ago was quite nice.
Bringing tongues into the equation is what scares me. What do you do with them? Have a lightsaber fight with them? What if you bite the other guy's tongue? This is so scary.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I think someone who seems to be looking for spare change in your mouth with his tongue classifies as bad kissing. Tongue movement shouldn't be too fast and both sides should take turns into the action and give a bit of breathing room between turns. Sometimes the hottest part is switching between kissing styles. Also I think tongue is not necessary like some make it seem to be. Sometimes the pressure of the lips against your partner and the way your hand wanders around his hair or body or the position you guys have can do a lot.

Bad breath obviously is a bad thing and if you know that person enough you should be able to tell them its not pleasurable and if the kissing the tongue is too much you can also let it be known and maybe take a bit of control so the experience is a bit more pleasurable for both. Obviously I don't expect this to work well with hook ups but if it were your partner you should be able to talk about anything as that benefits both of the involved individuals.

Communication is the key.

I just kinda go with the flow and judge on the fly. A good kisser to me is someone who can keep my interest, cause I can get bored. I'm always worried I'm not a good kisser but I get good reactions so I just roll with it.

Kevyt

Haha. Well...I was joking, but I have actually done this before out of necessity, and it's more difficult and less satisfying than you'd think.

Btw, are you watching the new season of The 100 sis??? I know Dead Prince and Queen Ratskina are. No spoilers but it's almost been too much for my poor little half gay heart to handle, I feel so #blessed.

Well Dead Prince already spoiled some parts.

So far I have only watched the first episode but I'll try to catch up hopefully today.

DOWN

Banned
Went to the Carly Rae Jepsen concert tonight. OMG it was so awesome! Even got to meet her afterwards, total sweetheart. Definitely one of my favorite concerts that I've been to. So energetic and fun. :D

She's here in Orlando tonight but I have a bunch of exams and a class at that time RIP. But she's in Tampa on Wednesday and I'm seriously wanting to go because the tickets are cheap poor girl.

Happy Valentine's and enjoy the dinner.

Happy valentines day handsome!

Thanks! It was nice. Hope you guys had a nice day too

Astral Dog

Most dramatic gay films are short end on sad ending, but there is not much of a theme.
"I like my straight friend who has sex with any woman but i cant tell him"
" i stole from a lonely old man to give food to the poor boy"
" yay i have bigger dick than neighboor :D "
" i got my straight friend horny but he kicked me away when his friends came" etc.
Those are the youtube shorts though, so who knows :p

Sai-kun

Banned
Man, the new Kanye album is so good. Although I feel the first half is much stronger than the last half, at least up to Wolves.

The house beat on Fade tho...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edit: also as for kissing, you just get better at it by doing it. And the way you kiss people obv differs from person to person.

charmed699

Neo Member
It seems you can get a stranger to follow you for a whole day. Sounds like the start of an amateur gay film. Although it also reminds me of the It Follows film which gave me nightmares for at least a week. :p

DOWN

Banned
brutal
h1iF3VW.png

berzeli

Banned
Gay movies are almost always amateur hour.

Eh, not really. There is quite a lot of shlock, but that's the case of almost every genre
It is like saying action movies are almost always amateur hour because this exists:
And ate least 10 of these gets made for every Mad Max: Fury Road or [insert big budget action film you like here]
Or that II world war films are almost always amateur hour because:
(Yes I'm cheating and just using Asylum flicks, but I can't spend all day looking up poorly made shlock)

The issue isn't the ratio of good:bad films but rather that so few companies are willing to front for LGBT fare in the first case. We usually don't get more than one or two high profile LGBT themed films per year.
So that leaves people with more enthusiasm than professionalism to fill the market. And like my quick illustration above points out, it's not like any other genre doesn't have tons and tons of amateur shlock in them as well, you may not just be as well acquainted with them.

She's here in Orlando tonight but I have a bunch of exams and a class at that time RIP. But she's in Tampa on Wednesday and I'm seriously wanting to go because the tickets are cheap poor girl.
Yeah, I'm sad her album didn't do so hot but I guess it was good for me because I got the tickets for real cheap
You should go, she puts on a great concert.

God catching up on this thread after even a day is exhausting.

Pamplemousse and CB just got a bit carried away I think, I thought it was quite funny watching you both plan your escapades, but I can see why this probably wasn't the best place for it. P-mousse, how do you feel about the level of controversy you seem to invoke on this thread?

I'm really weird when it comes to kissing. I don't like anybody else's salvia on my face or around my mouth, so I need it to be a relatively dry affair. I also need to feel like I'm in control of the situation and nobody is trying to eat my face or overwhelm me. Communication really is key though in this. Anybody who isn't open to discussing how to best please their partner whether it's kissing or sex (or anything tbh) needs a serious self-check.

It seems you can get a stranger to follow you for a whole day. Sounds like the start of an amateur gay film. Although it also reminds me of the It Follows film which gave me nightmares for at least a week. :p

I went to see It Follows at the cinema. It didn't scare me but I found it good fun to watch. I enjoyed how retro it all felt, especially the weird-ass soundtrack. I have good memories of that being the first film that I went to see with my boy :)

Eh, not really. There is quite a lot of shlock, but that's the case of almost every genre
It is like saying action movies are almost always amateur hour because this exists:

And ate least 10 of these gets made for every Mad Max: Fury Road or [insert big budget action film you like here]
Or that II world war films are almost always amateur hour because:

(Yes I'm cheating and just using Asylum flicks, but I can't spend all day looking up poorly made shlock)

The issue isn't the ratio of good:bad films but rather that so few companies are willing to front for LGBT fare in the first case. We usually don't get more than one or two high profile LGBT themed films per year.
So that leaves people with more enthusiasm than professionalism to fill the market. And like my quick illustration above points out, it's not like any other genre doesn't have tons and tons of amateur shlock in them as well, you may not just be as well acquainted with them.

Have any good Gay related films you'd recommend? Preferably gay male. There seems to be more quality lesbian films out there (which isn't too shocking).

berzeli

Banned
Have any good Gay related films you'd recommend? Preferably gay male. There seems to be more quality lesbian films out there (which isn't too shocking).

Besides the ones in my little list I made I while back? :p

But five favourites are when it comes to gay male films;
A Single Man
Bad Education
Happy Together
I Killed My Mother/Tom at the Farm (can't decide which of these Xavier Dolan films I like the most so they're both on the list)

Oh, and there are way, way more "quality" films (and TV) with gay males than lesbians, you forget how lousy the films industry treats women.

Watch this, homos:

Happy Together (1997) by Wong Kar Wai

Also wasn't Carol supposed to be good?

I've got it on the list. ;)

And like I said above. Carol is stunning. Watch it.

The Way He Looks (I think that's what it's called) is on Netflix and it's amazing.

I cried.

Omg you mean the Brazilan one? English title is The Way He Looks, Br title is Hoje Eu Quero Voltar Sozinho (Today, I want to go back alone).

That film was originally a short called Não Quero Voltar Sozinho and I loved it so much. I loved the feature-length film they later created too. Yes so much crying. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom