• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Age 2 had *gasp* really cool characters! I mainly dislike how every dungeon looked the same. Made no sense.

I'm looking forward to it, yeah.

Meh. You had Emo elf, Cardboard cutout woman, Ohgren 2.0 but less funny, Anders but not Anders, Merrill the ditzy elf, and Brother/Sister. They were all mostly forgettable. While DAO's companions were pretty boring too (outside of Oghren, Zevran & Anders before 2 fucked up his character), they were at least there first.

Kater

Banned
It's funny how people get mad if I say I like something about Dragon Age 2. lol

Anders in Dragon Age Awakening was boring! And him not being Anders makes sense, silly. He's merged with a powerful spirit and you see how it changes him more and more over the course of the game. That was the most interesting thing ever happening with his character.

It's funny how people get mad if I say I like something about Dragon Age 2. lol

Anders in Dragon Age Awakening was boring! And him not being Anders makes sense, silly. He's merged with a powerful spirit and you see how it changes him more and more over the course of the game. That was the most interesting thing ever happening with his character.

Who said anyone was getting angry? Just disagreeing with you. DA2 was a disappointment all around. From not being able to continue using the character you had spent many hours building up over DAO and it's DLC to the bland storyline to the major art change. And if rumors are true, even the devs didn't like working on that game.

DOWN

Banned
me waiting for Big Brother 18 to start

the-new-york-on-a-bed-meme-is-the-only-meme-you-n-2-30940-1432246336-16_big.jpg

fake edit: DOWN sis i see you're a junior again... smh
I am feeling very judged

mantidor

So Youtube decided to do a #proudtobe thing for LGBT support and apparently 4chan decided to shit all over the videos featuring it.

Rayis

So Youtube decided to do a #proudtobe thing for LGBT support and apparently 4chan decided to shit all over the videos featuring it.

Yup, alt-right motherfuckers have taken control of that video, I wish there was something we could do about it but well, let their shit fester and die down.

My Prof on my scientific manuscript "Adding bisexuals muddy's the water, just take them out"

e5YuU.gif
I have made the point before that bisexual and homosexual samples usually come up differently when they are analysed separately and yet most of the time everyone is lumped together in all the analyses (IIRC there was a study that about 80% of studies tagged with bisexual terms on plosone didn't actually include stats run specifically for the bisexual sample).

I hope she would be advocating a lot of specific bi research also, without pesky gay samples muddying the water. 🙃

Crayons

Banned
So I was just walking around, you know, and these three guys walking ahead of me turned around and said something about how the shooting was an awful tragedy and how I shouldn't jump off a building?

DOWN

Banned
Truly wanted to give this list a chance when I clicked

Got to It's Raining Men at 47 and said fuck this

Not saying it's top 5, 10, or even 20, but 47 is a fucking joke
That song literally outed me to my first college friend so I am also shocked at the list tbh

Astral Dog

i thought they put that like a week ago when i saw it and i just never noticed the heart, but was today right? nice video and gesture from Youtube, shame its being trashed :/

So I was just walking around, you know, and these three guys walking ahead of me turned around and said something about how the shooting was an awful tragedy and how I shouldn't jump off a building?
thats,,, strange. did you know them

RM8

Hi guys :)

I just want to say it's extremely depressing that Mighty No. 9 apparently turned out to be... Not very good :( I was still hyped despite all the negativity. And since my backer copy is the 3DS version, I don't get to play it until who knows when :[

Kater

Banned
They could know that you are queer from someone else I guess, sometimes word just gets around.

Hi guys :)

I just want to say it's extremely depressing that Mighty No. 9 apparently turned out to be... Not very good :( I was still hyped despite all the negativity. And since my backer copy is the 3DS version, I don't get to play it until who knows when :[
It's a mess and I don't like how it tainted the image of kickstarter even more.

fernoca

For what is worth, I'm enjoying the Wii U version of Mighty No.9. Have a PS4 retail version on the way too.

But my opinion is worth nothing, so... :p

RM8

It's a mess and I don't like how it tainted the image of kickstarter even more.
It's odd how people forget about the successful kickstarter projects.

For what is worth, I'm enjoying the Wii U version of Mighty No.9. Have a PS4 retail version on the way too.

But my opinion is worth nothing, so... :p
And for what is worth I just played the beta build again and enjoyed it. The game didn't somehow get worse, right? I think I'll like it when I play it, to be honest.
---

BTW guys my classmate is still confusing the heck out of me. I've convinced myself that he's straight and he's simply very friendly towards me (because I don't fancy breaking my record of never falling for a straight guy, and it's the most likely that he's straight), but sometimes things happen that make me raise an eyebrow. But again, most of the times these "clues" are inside our own heads, so yeah. I honestly had never gone through this bullcrap before, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom