• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

Of course, I got SFV on Amazon but it won't come until the weeken, which is fine by me because I wasn't going to be able to play it for the rest of the week. Hot Ryu shall be mine!

Wasn't Hot Ryu Gamestop exclusive?

I bought it on Amazon too just for the Prime discount...

Monocle

Edit: oh fuck top of the page someone post a hot guy
OK fine.

U0uHc4gl.jpg
FuDnVRzl.jpg

DcaN64pl.jpg

daripad

Wasn't Hot Ryu Gamestop exclusive?

I bought it on Amazon too just for the Prime discount...

Isn't it going to be paid DLC later down the road? Fuck GameStop exclusives, I live in Mexico, I can't get everything that goes there (including mythical Pokemon 👿)

I'm terrible at fighting games that are not Smash, but I'll get my ass beaten thousands of times anyway :p

An thanks for the birthday wishes guys

Edit: Monocle, who's the second guy? He looks so cute and so hot at the same time 😍

Today is my birthday, I'm closer to gay death. 👴🏾
I'm having an exam today, what a way to shit on my birthday :v

Of course, I got SFV on Amazon but it won't come until the weeken, which is fine by me because I wasn't going to be able to play it for the rest of the week. Hot Ryu shall be mine!
Happy birthday.

I cant wait for SFV. Im suoer excited me and my brother are just going to play it a bunch this weekend

For some reason i love girls that look more masculine or kinda tomboyish and guys that look more feminine.
Short hair is the best.
Thats also probably because of my age too. I probably will change my likes as i get older.

_Isaac

If you wanna laugh and hear me laugh while playing Bloodborne with my mom, watch these!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb_JMburzI-6Pb2-G9kWxDw_BQamyNujX

I finally got around to uploading them to youtube.

edit: the best (funniest) video is Elevator Curse Definitve, if you only want to watch one.
Just saw the elevator one. That's funny. Your mom is probably a long time gamer, but it's sometimes amazing how new players get stuck in the craziest places. I remember when my sister started playing she would play Minish Cap and somehow manage to break the meticulously designed dungeons. Like how to heck did you end up there!?

RM8

SFV is great, but too online-dependent for unlocking stuff, I don't appreciate that. I can't unlock more Dhalsim colours offline :( Other than that I'm having a great time with the game, runs great on my PC too. That being said, I didn't think SF would hop on the unfortunate trend of releasing a super barebones product and fix it over time, it's a shame. Fire Emblem and its overwhelming amount of content will make things better soon, I guess :]

So, not that I'm asking to see it.

But has anybody here ever put naughty imagery of themselves out there on the internet?

I'm not talking private pics on grindr or something, I mean fully publicly available.

I for one have. I don't have anything anymore, but I've had naughty videos on a couple of websites before. Not to mention a brief foray with Cam4.

Just saw the elevator one. That's funny. Your mom is probably a long time gamer, but it's sometimes amazing how new players get stuck in the craziest places. I remember when my sister started playing she would play Minish Cap and somehow manage to break the meticulously designed dungeons. Like how to heck did you end up there!?

Thanks! It would not be an exaggeration to say that she got stuck over 10 times in various elevators. I don't know how she did it.

Sai-kun

Banned

But has anybody here ever put naughty imagery of themselves out there on the internet?

I'm not talking private pics on grindr or something, I mean fully publicly available.

I for one have. I don't have anything anymore, but I've had naughty videos on a couple of websites before. Not to mention a brief foray with Cam4.

I have a whole tumblr :>
although i haven't updated it in some time.

On what occasions would you wear these? They look like the start of a pretty awesome superhero costume. With that said, I say go for it.

Primarily festivals, but when it's a bit nicer I don't mind wearing it just out and about on a daily basis :)

Yes lol loads 🙈

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I had pics before and I may have left one or two out there. All content was dick pics or butt pics so my face wouldn't be seen anyway. I'm not shy by any means but I prefer having control over who sees what.

Yup

Casanova

Yes. My tumblr is full of nudes and other extra curricula's.... ^_^

I had a big following on tumblr from the bear/cub community and I met a couple of guys irl from there who were fans. I liked it because there were plenty of guys on the site who were into beefy cubbish guys like me, and there are not many guys here in my city that are into my body type :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes. My tumblr is full of nudes and other extra curricula's.... ^_^

I had a big following on tumblr from the bear/cub community and I met a couple of guys irl from there who were fans. I liked it because there were plenty of guys on the site who were into beefy cubbish guys like me, and there are not many guys here in my city that are into my body type :/

My inbox is...
lego.gif

_Isaac

I have a whole tumblr :>
although i haven't updated it in some time.

Primarily festivals, but when it's a bit nicer I don't mind wearing it just out and about on a daily basis :)
Ah yeah I say go for it. I love it when men show off their legs.

Edit: shoot now I am thinking about it, and I kinda want them. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom