• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

Valentine's isn't really something I have ever celebrated since its more an american thing, but its slowly growing in popularity.

It was carnaval season though, so that of course took precedence. I was exhausted yesterday so I just slept all day.

England or Carthage.

I love naval based civs.

England's extra sea movement plus ship of the lines in the renaissance is OP.

Carthage's free harbor in every coastal city is a blessing in early game.

i have never tried a naval civ before. Might take some getting used to. I like to dominate and expand by slowly annexing everything around me. That is if England or Mongols dont zerg me early on.

Ellie's debut Lights is still her best. Every release since then has been typical generic pop. She has no progression in music quality, only regression.

When I look at someone like Charli XCX, who has matured and only gets increasingly stronger with each release, it just shows me a lot of wasted potential with Ellie.

DOWN

Banned
I like Kanye Kanye's music but that new lyric getting headlines doesn't really sound right. What's with Kanye saying he made Taylor famous? She was in the middle of winning an award already when he jumped in, and she had broken a bunch of Billboard chart records with number 1 hits and her songs had been all over the top 40 for ages, like almost 2 years. She already had a Grammy from the beginning of that year. And according to his tweets, he says she agreed and thought the lyric was funny?

Sai-kun

Banned
God I miss when Ellie made good music like Lights and Animal

The only halfway decent song on Delirium was Don't Need Nobody and it sounds like she heard DJ Snake's remix of AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It and had to have it on her album.

Casanova

OK, so I'm not sure what the bear/cub scene is like here on the GAF, but I just thought I'd share a couple pics.

We like always match and I think we're so cute... ^_^

b0dq7op.jpg

tsxfeiw.jpg

I like Kanye Kanye's music but that new lyric getting headlines doesn't really sound right. What's with Kanye saying he made Taylor famous? She was in the middle of winning an award already when he jumped in, and she had broken a bunch of Billboard chart records with number 1 hits and her songs had been all over the top 40 for ages, like almost 2 years. She already had a Grammy from the beginning of that year. And according to his tweets, he says she agreed and thought the lyric was funny?
I was gonna bring that up, but everyone here loves him even though he is disgusting, using those awful misogynist lyrics. He's used homophobic lyrics before too, and he's so full of himself. It's gross.
OK, so I'm not sure what the bear/cub scene is like here on the GAF, but I just thought I'd share a couple pics.

We like always match and I think we're so cute... ^_^
You guys make a cute couple. :)

Bladenic

God I miss when Ellie made good music like Lights and Animal

The only halfway decent song on Delirium was Don't Need Nobody and it sounds like she heard DJ Snake's remix of AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It and had to have it on her album.

But I know you bop to Goodness Gracious

It is kayne he wants people to talk about him. Of course he is going to say something dumb. Tbh i wouldnt really expect much from a dude who said billy cosby is innocent.

G0523

Your Gender? Male.
Your Sexual Orientation? Gay.
Where Are You From? Cleveland, Ohio.
Where Do You Live? Lakewood, Ohio.
How Old Are You? 28.
Favorite Type Of Music? Pop, Rock, EDM.
Profession or Career Interest? Starting a new job tomorrow as a Staff Accountant. I've never been that before.
Favorite Video Game(s)? Sonic, Mario, Platformers in general.
What Are Your Hobbies (Other Than Gaming)? TV, Vegging Out. Laziness rules!

Your Gender? Male.
Your Sexual Orientation? Gay.
Where Are You From? Cleveland, Ohio.
Where Do You Live? Lakewood, Ohio.
How Old Are You? 28.
Favorite Type Of Music? Pop, Rock, EDM.
Profession or Career Interest? Starting a new job tomorrow as a Staff Accountant. I've never been that before.
Favorite Video Game(s)? Sonic, Mario, Platformers in general.
What Are Your Hobbies (Other Than Gaming)? TV, Vegging Out. Laziness rules!
Hey! Nice taste in games 😊

Sibylus

Banned
Florence's best work is How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful as far as I'm concerned, so color me utterly unconcerned. Her work has grown with me so closely that I privately consider it the soundtrack of my personal journey. Nothing comes as close.

What civ do you guys play in Civ V? I've grown accustomed to the Americans but I'm going to try a game as India tonight. They're the anti-expansionist civ.
Naval powers are my jam. England, Carthage, Venice, Byzantium, Portugal, etc. Get ahead in naval strength and dominate the entire world.

Casanova

Forgot to fill one of these out ^_^ If you guys have anymore questions I will be glad to answer them. Hahaa

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gayyy
Where Are You From? Asheville, North Carolina :)
Where Do You Live? Asheville, North Carolina!
How Old Are you? 24 and I'm not getting any younger!
Favorite Type of Music? Either grunge/post-grunge rock or Oldies :)
Profession or Career interest? Student, with design interests/aspiration (UX/UI design)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm a writer with a heart for reading. I like to pretend like I know my food, my coffee, and fancy dines. Photography and terrible puns.

You guys make a cute couple. :)

Thank you! We stay warm :)

You guys look super cute together! ^_^

That's so nice of you to say! We are pretty adorable :p

Golnei

The character design is a valid complaint; but if you want to consider the gameplay side of things, apparently Conquest's map/objective design and balancing is much better, even if Birthright reportedly does still improve on Awakening in that regard (both versions seem to have awful stories, as well as Revelation, but that's to be expected). It also has the only same-sex male relationship in the game. Regardless, I'm just seething with impotent fury at people who don't have to wait until May to play it.

But Conquest's characters look more S&M and evil.
I mean:
vs

I'd take Birthright any time tbh

The character design is a valid complaint; but if you want to consider the gameplay side of things, apparently Conquest's map/objective design and balancing is much better, even if Birthright reportedly does still improve on Awakening in that regard (both versions seem to have awful stories, as well as Revelation, but that's to be expected). It also has the only same-sex male relationship in the game. Regardless, I'm just seething with impotent fury at people who don't have to wait until May to play it.
Do you think that someone that did pretty well in the Fire Emblem GBA games would be able to get through Conquest? I've heard it has a higher difficulty but map variety does sound pretty good.

Old, white Grammy execs shaming streaming services, concerts and vinyl right before a memoriam.

Classy.

And I'm not surprised Taylor Swift won, Carly Rae got robbed! E•MO•TION was so much better than 1989.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom