• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzklnpa8IM1qcnzaso1_500.gif
I'm the only GAFer who puts out. Most guys here are too shy. Well, there is one other. Can you guess who?

I'm the only GAFer who puts out. Most guys here are too shy. Well, there is one other. Can you guess who?
Wait I came on the gaygaf group under the assumption there would be yearly meetup orgies. Are you telling me this isn't the case? Or have all the orgies so far just been you and this other mystery person who's very much a mystery?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait I came on the gaygaf group under the assumption there would be yearly meetup orgies. Are you telling me this isn't the case? Or have all the orgies so far just been you and this other mystery person who's very much a mystery?

You came here for the lewdness?
ukZ43D7.gif

We can start. ;)
Fantastic!
You can join us in our orgy. 👅
Fantastic!

I think what we need is a marketing team or something. Someone get the orgy finances department to fund orgy HR to start hiring. We can get more bang for our buck, and it starts with getting more participants. Obviously we also need an orgy mascot, so we can start auditions for that. Also, we can try outsourcing some of the manual labor overseas to enhance diversity.

Remember: you're valued at the GayGaf and are empowered to synergize results!

I think what we need is a marketing team or something. Someone get the orgy finances department to fund orgy HR to start hiring. We can get more bang for our buck, and it starts with getting more participants. Obviously we also need an orgy mascot, so we can start auditions for that. Also, we can try outsourcing some of the manual labor overseas to enhance diversity.
How do we audition? And who are the judges?

Me before weekend:"I'm gonna use all this time to catch up on some school work, write and be productive."

Me during weekend: *in bed browsing netflix, gaf, youtube and thinking about guys i want to nail.*

life is meh

JCX

If you use 100ppp, then I look down on you

Nobody has been able to explain the benefit of 50 over 100 unless you happen to be on a 56k connection still.

100/dark theme is the only way to view GAF unless you like clicking to extra pages and want to go blind reading at night.

im not sure what DD is either, or that it was still very popular but sounds fun! glad everything started well.
only remember DD from that Discovery program when some teenagers started killing each other after playing. o_O

:eek: ...well hopefully I will live to tell the tale, the first sessions today!

I can't believe people browse GAF on anything other than mobile. Desktop GAF is so unwieldly and clunky.

*dick five* to that! I prefer the way you can refresh a page on mobile gaf way more too.

Me before weekend:"I'm gonna use all this time to catch up on some school work, write and be productive."

Me during weekend: *in bed browsing netflix, gaf, youtube and thinking about guys i want to nail.*

life is meh

HAHAHA...story of my life too...although I got up at 7am today, and I'm ready to go the library now but the laptop has seized me! Watching anything good on netflix?

:eek: ...well hopefully I will live to tell the tale, the first sessions today!
HAHAHA...story of my life too...although I got up at 7am today, and I'm ready to go the library now but the laptop has seized me! Watching anything good on netflix?
Been watching American Crime lately (not to be confused with "American Crime Story:p v OJ". both are anthology series to make it even more confusing lol).

Almost done with season 1. The editing is what really makes the show stand out and also Felicity Huffman is so damn good in it. she plays the "diet racist" role perfectly. never seen any of her work before.

Vazra

Just bought two sticks of 8GB RAM for my computer. time to upgrade this mother fuckerrr. the slow days are ovah

Slay. What you playing lately by the way? Ive been mostly playing God Eater Resurrection on PC but may try doing other RPGs I have in the backlog tbh.

I suppose I'm getting legal moneys from that 970 I bought so long ago hooray.

I really wish they'd bring Bloodborne to the PC. I want to experience it on something that can actually run it and I'm tired of keeping a PS4 around solely for that game. It's great; I spent a ridiculous amount of money a year or two ago for this PC and all I play on it nowadays is Overwatch and Hexcells. I tried getting back into Dark Souls 3 with a co-op partner to lead up to the DLC, but I got bored of that after dealing with the Crystal Sage.

Ambitious

Oh god, my 3DS resurfaced. My sister found it in her old laptop bag which she hasn't used in months. Finally. I was about to lose my mind.

Wil348

I wish they would bring Sunset Overdrive to PS4 or PC but it's definitely not happening at this point. I don't mind much though, I think I'm getting an XB1 anyway. I think the Bloodborne situation is different though since Sony own the IP, so From can't really do anything. Iirc SO is remaining an XB1 exclusive because Insomniac chose that. That, or the game didn't perform well enough sales-wise :(

Sai-kun

Banned
Slay. What you playing lately by the way? Ive been mostly playing God Eater Resurrection on PC but may try doing other RPGs I have in the backlog tbh.

honestly it's mostly just overwatch. I've been really focused on trying to finish my second album, so OW is really easy for me to jump in and out of for a break when I'm not working on it!

I really want BF1 and Deus Ex, but I'm not sure when I'll get those two.

Edit: I also was genuinely tempted to upgrade to Windows 10 in order to play Halo 5, but I'm not sure how my production/DJing software will play with Windows 10 considering the software is kinda old.

Vazra

honestly it's mostly just overwatch. I've been really focused on trying to finish my second album, so OW is really easy for me to jump in and out of for a break when I'm not working on it!

I really want BF1 and Deus Ex, but I'm not sure when I'll get those two.

Edit: I also was genuinely tempted to upgrade to Windows 10 in order to play Halo 5, but I'm not sure how my production/DJing software will play with Windows 10 considering the software is kinda old.

Ehhh PM me the programs and I think I may be able to check the compatibility or work arounds if they have them.

Kevyt

So grinder... Hmm well, I've messaged all the guys I like and most of them don't reply. I'm trying to strike up legit conversations. It's only 40+ something old guys that message me, and they're all meh... lol

Is it just me? 😓

I bet it's just me. Sigh lol

Razmos

So grinder... Hmm well, I've messaged all the guys I like and most of them don't reply. I'm trying to strike up legit conversations. It's only 40+ something old guys that message me, and they're all meh... lol

Is it just me? 😓

It's not just you.

I've started using Tinder more and it has a lot more attractive guys around my age but damn do they never match and if they do they never reply lol

Is it just me? 😓

What pic are you using?
Legit interested, not just trying to get a pic of you haha

And it'll take a bit of time, but for me there always seems to be new people popping up

DOWN

Banned
Y'all getting a PS4 Pro? Seath is looking at it, and who else?

I have no self control over the pursuit of hawt console visuals so of course I ordered

berzeli

Banned

I have no self control over the pursuit of hawt console visuals so of course I ordered
If it had UHD blu-ray support I would be on it day one, now I'm not sure. Will see if it drops in price a bit then maybe.

Is it just me? 😓

That's one big reason why I quit dating sites. Almost every guy I liked never responded, but I always got messages from guys old enough to be my dad. That's not what I'm into.

Delio

Nah not for me. I dont really upgrade unless what I have is to the point of falling apart. (I didn't upgrade my DS phat until it was falling off the hinges and that was when the DSi was coming out.)

Ambitious

Not sure. As I now finally have a job again, I thought I'd buy myself a nice new toy for Christmas. It's either gonna be a PS4 Pro or a Wii U, but the former's reveal was just so underwhelming.

Astral Dog

its between a PSlim or Pro for me, i need RE7 but i dont mind the smaller one as long as i can find it below $300 (too much :S) $250 would be fine, otherwise the PSpro looks like the best choice.
Not sure. As I now finally have a job again, I thought I'd buy myself a nice new toy for Christmas. It's either gonna be a PS4 Pro or a Wii U, but the former's reveal was just so underwhelming.

You came back! kitty i thought you were lost.

JCX

VR is the only reason I'd want a pro. No way i can afford both psvr and a pro this year, even with trade in credit.

Vazra

VR is the only reason I'd want a pro. No way i can afford both psvr and a pro this year, even with trade in credit.

$400 for PS4 Pro and $400 for VR? Thats too much and not sure how well it will take off still. On PC at least its not doing so hot but we shall see how Sony does.

JCX

$400 for PS4 Pro and $400 for VR? Thats too much and not sure how well it will take off still. On PC at least its not doing so hot but we shall see how Sony does.

New hardware lives and dies on software. Of the VR makers, Sony is best positioned to make compelling software and has the 3rd party relations to encourage adoption.

On another note, had such a horrible weekend dating-wise that I uninstalled grindr, except unlike the million other times, I feel better now. I'll just accept my life of solitude and keep playing games and lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom