• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvorB

Y'all getting a PS4 Pro? Seath is looking at it, and who else?

I have no self control over the pursuit of hawt console visuals so of course I ordered

I'm pretty cool on it at the moment. I have a great TV at the mo' (one of the last Panasonic plasmas) so I'm not looking to buy a 4K TV any time soon and if I was then no 4K blu-ray would annoy me. Once it's out and I can see what kind of improvement it is to games in 1080p then I might be more receptive. But I was disapointed by the build quality of the PS4 so I'm pretty cool on Sony gaming hardware in general right now.

Kevyt

Nahhhh. I'll go out on a date with you! I'll buy dinner and you buy dessert. We can cap the evening with a very wholesome, chaste hug.

Edit: Why am I always the harbinger of the new page?

I'd actually love to. We live nearby afterall... :p

But wait, do you play OW on console or PC?

It's not just you.

I've started using Tinder more and it has a lot more attractive guys around my age but damn do they never match and if they do they never reply lol

Yup, its a bit disheartening, but then again eh...

What pic are you using?
Legit interested, not just trying to get a pic of you haha

And it'll take a bit of time, but for me there always seems to be new people popping up

I can show you.

That's one big reason why I quit dating sites. Almost every guy I liked never responded, but I always got messages from guys old enough to be my dad. That's not what I'm into.

Yeah, and um, it's like I dont mind old dudes (I actually prefer them) but they seem to be too pushy, but it's grinder so its expected I guess.

Dany

Banned
http://thebuffsquidmom.tumblr.com/post/150268319505

tumblr_ml45m3txS91qcm0i5o8_250.gif
Ha! That's great

Wil348

I'm not sure I like the PS4 Pro. The focus on 4K is like mining for fool's gold at the moment IMO. I could get one this year but I think I'll get an XB1 S instead. I'm fine with the current PS4 tbh.

I'd actually love to. We live nearby afterall... :p

But wait, do you play OW on console or PC?
:O We totally should go out then! Depending on where you are in relation to me; I'm usually all over the state due to my job but I'm not driving to like Norfolk or whatever lol.

I'm a PC Overwatch player. If you want, I can add you on the Battle.net and Steam or what have you.

Bladenic

It's not just you.

I've started using Tinder more and it has a lot more attractive guys around my age but damn do they never match and if they do they never reply lol

Haha Tinder really is a mystery. Why bother swiping right if you ain't gonna reply? What's even worse is when a dude messages you, you reply, and THEN they don't reply 😂

In the next few months I'll probably get a PS4 Pro, a Wii Pro around launch in March if it is good and possibly a PSVR after a few months.

Kevyt

:O We totally should go out then! Depending on where you are in relation to me; I'm usually all over the state due to my job but I'm not driving to like Norfolk or whatever lol.

I'm a PC Overwatch player. If you want, I can add you on the Battle.net and Steam or what have you.

I live in DC.

Also, yeah sure you can add me on battle.net, I main mercy :D

You can email tag your battle.net id if you want.

I am so ready for Fall and Winter and snow days and such. I have 400 scarves and I hate not being able to use one each day. Also I fucking love the holidays. I can't wait to make Thanksgiving dinner and start planning X-mas festivities.

Nero397

I am so ready for Fall and Winter and snow days and such. I have 400 scarves and I hate not being able to use one each day. Also I fucking love the holidays. I can't wait to make Thanksgiving dinner and start planning X-mas festivities.

So am I. I'm sick of the hot summer weather, I'm ready to wear jeans and hoodies.

Grakl

cant wait to wear fall/winter clothes woo

Delio

Haha Tinder really is a mystery. Why bother swiping right if you ain't gonna reply? What's even worse is when a dude messages you, you reply, and THEN they don't reply 😂

I've had this happen three times where someone swiped me, I message them and they go "Oh sorry it was a mistake" then they unmatch me. Jabs in the chest those are.

persongr

I've had this happen three times where someone swiped me, I message them and they go "Oh sorry it was a mistake" then they unmatch me. Jabs in the chest those are.

I guess it's not very pleasant to feel that way but the one thing I despise is complete radio silence in dating sites, so I'd prefer any sort of excuse, even the mistake one. It's so easy to just say to a guy "i'm not into you, really", why be an arrogant bitch and never even respond? I can't with online dating anymore and it seems it's no different whether you're in Greece or USA or whatever

wow, unexpected rant, sorry

beril

Somehow I've ended up dating two guys at once right now; which is very weird for me, who barely ever go on dates. I've only met them a few times each and just hung out with nothing sexual whatsoever going on yet, so it's not like I'm cheating, but it's still weird and exhausting. One of the guys seems a lot more keen and more talkative, with more free time to boot, so things are happening faster there. However the other guy is just ridiculously cute (that's the guy I posted about a while back; I was able to reschedule our first date after he canceled), so I kind of feel like I have to purposely slow things down with the first guy to be able to explore the possibilities with the second guy, even though I can't really tell if he's at all interested.

sparkzero

Somehow I've ended up dating two guys at once right now; which is very weird for me, who barely ever go on dates. I've only met them a few times each and just hung out with nothing sexual whatsoever going on yet, so it's not like I'm cheating, but it's still weird and exhausting. One of the guys seems a lot more keen and more talkative, with more free time to boot, so things are happening faster there. However the other guy is just ridiculously cute (that's the guy I posted about a while back; I was able to reschedule our first date after he canceled), so I kind of feel like I have to purposely slow things down with the first guy to be able to explore the possibilities with the second guy, even though I can't really tell if he's at all interested.

It's okay to date two guys at once. A lot of guys do that. I know it feels weird sometimes, but you don't cheat on the other one (as long as you didn't kiss or have sex with one of them and still see both).
You plan sounds right, slow things down with boy#1 and see if boy #2 likes you.

Sai-kun

Banned
Have sex with whoever you want as long as you haven't drawn your boundaries with the people you're seeing yet. I'd never expect someone to be monogamous with me after only a handful of dates/without talking about being monogamous with each other.

Been watching American Crime lately (not to be confused with "American Crime Story:p v OJ". both are anthology series to make it even more confusing lol).

Almost done with season 1. The editing is what really makes the show stand out and also Felicity Huffman is so damn good in it. she plays the "diet racist" role perfectly. never seen any of her work before.

:eek: ...this sounds interesting. My backlog of tv shows tho :eek: ...gettin through Gossip Girl atm...OMG guys Chace Crawford...do such guys exist in real life? hahaha!

Then got Battlestar Galactica to finish, only on season 2 of that! Oh and Pretty Little Liars and Jess Jones!

---------------

so D&D with the gayz turned...ermm weird. My character died & then one of the guys decided to have sex with the corpse WTF! I mean I'm not hypersensitive and I pretended to laugh at the time but necrophillic rape? (I guess it's not rape if they're dead but it IS!)...was just very weird and I just don't really feel comfortable with someone doing that even as a joke I guess. Then I got revived and had to be naked for the rest of the game :( ...I mean LOL! It's funny and not in a way...let's see how next time goes :/ (the game took place on a board so didn't actually have to strip thank god)

------------

Speaking of dating stuff...my experience on grindr is similar to what a lotta you said!! On rare occasions I get a photo from a very flattering angle or something and put it on Grindr and then some hot guys message, they ask for more pics...then when I send em more pics they never reply LOL...sometimes they reply back but then the message thread just dies out anyway!! . Thus I have stopped trying to use certain specific angles on grindr now and if anything don't post my best pics...that kinda rejection gets to me :( ! Sometimes an odd cute guy that messages ends up being like below 18 and then I block them cus yeah :/ .

I'm too chicken to message people most of the time, when I do guys may reply but the convo is booooring...or they don't reply at all after the first one!

Tindr is just weird...I have matched and not chatted with people...then we stay matched. Sometimes when I match with hot guys, the match then disappears after like an hour LOL! Not actually ever met any guys of these apps for a hook up yet, I tend to like the idea of it and then when push comes to shove just feel a bit uncomfortable :(

Have you guys ever matched with anyone on Tindr you kind of knew and then instantly regretted matching with them?! And now its too awkward to delete the match!! This has happened today :/

and people wonder why some people at the gym only wear compression pants at the gym (y)

also wish me luck for i have decided to meet up with a guy from grindr. he says he's been doing yoga since 2001 and gymnast workout. him yoga and me lifting. we'll see how this guys.

RM8

I'm going through the same. Even though it's obviously perfectly fine, it feels odd, right? Maybe because it's the first time it happens to me, lol. I'm even in a similar position - dude A is more talkative and we've gone out together more times, but overall I think I like dude B a bit better, and I don't know why - it might actually be in part because dude A is going a bit too fast, I think. I do think he (edit: dude B) is waaaaaay more handsome, so there's that :x

B is Korean, A has said a couple of... odd things about Korea / Korean / Koreans. I don't think it'd work :x

A doesn't sound nice :p

---

So the place I've moved into today had the rent advertised at £105 a week, but when they told me how much to pay it's £115 a week. They say it never said £105, and I was stupid in signing the contract today (I've been abroad so this was all done through the telephone).

Basically a horrid rookie error. They said they'd let me leave the tenancy without any charge though if I want at least. Need to think it over...it's a 44 week contract and would amount to £440 extra over the year.

Ambitious

its between a PSlim or Pro for me, i need RE7 but i dont mind the smaller one as long as i can find it below $300 (too much :S) $250 would be fine, otherwise the PSpro looks like the best choice.

You came back! kitty i thought you were lost.

Nah, I'm still here.

img_42666fpnj.jpg

Wil348

So I was wondering, from others who have played both games, which do you think is better; inFamous Second Son or inFamous First Light? Personally I like both games but First Ligjt does some things better than Second Son. I know it's effectively Second Son Lite, but IMO the story is better and Fetch >>Delsin. On the other hand the second island from SS is inaccessible in First Light and it's shorter (makes sense for a cheaper game though).

I kind of wish that they gave owners of both the option to play as Fetch in Second Son's open world though, like how they made Delsin playable in First Light's arena.

Dany

Banned
Does anyone have a 4k HDR tv? Are they worth it? By the end of the year I think we'll replace this measly 32" in our living room to something larger.

We're likely to wait for black friday, but at that point maybe get the PS4 pro and sell this ps4 to a friend in the city.

RM8

M8 it's obvious then :p . But yeah easier said than done.
If I could be sure about the outcome with B, I'd definitely choose him over A, but it's way too early to know. He's definitely winning at the moment, though :p

well dump A then. i'm sure he has other things to say.
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't understand people who hold such feelings for any country, it's stupid. But he's otherwise okay so far :/

If I could be sure about the outcome with B, I'd definitely choose him over A, but it's way too early to know. He's definitely winning at the moment, though :p

Keep us updated! i am rooting for B, even if A is as handsome as the dude in your avatar! tehehehee

JCX

So I was wondering, from others who have played both games, which do you think is better; inFamous Second Son or inFamous First Light? Personally I like both games but First Ligjt does some things better than Second Son. I know it's effectively Second Son Lite, but IMO the story is better and Fetch >>Delsin. On the other hand the second island from SS is inaccessible in First Light and it's shorter (makes sense for a cheaper game though).

I kind of wish that they gave owners of both the option to play as Fetch in Second Son's open world though, like how they made Delsin playable in First Light's arena.

inFamous is like the only Sony first party series I love, but neither of those characters were very interesting to me. I would rather have a DLC with
video game power kid. Most fun power in SS.

I need to join like a gay rockclimbing club or something, I am not going to meet anyone that is my type in my philosophy classes.

There's one guy in one of my classes that I think might be into me, and he's really sweet but he's too much like me. And I always do this thing where I question my feelings for people even when I already pretty much know the answer. That answer is that I'm not really into him but a part of me can convince myself that maybe I could be, because being in love is fun. As long as I continue to stay in the same social circles this sort of thing is going to keep happening. I already know the kinds of guys that I'm into so I feel like there isn't really any excuse for me to be playing dumb with myself about it anymore.

I will! I'm actually not out to anyone here in Japan so I can't talk about this IRL right now :( And yeah, I'm rooting for B too, he's 300% my type :3

Aww well this thread will always be there for you to chat bout it! Not like chattin to someone in real life but it's something :) . Woo go B!

I need to join like a gay rockclimbing club or something, I am not going to meet anyone that is my type in my philosophy classes.
Wow these things actually exist (just did a quick google search)! Hope you find one local to you!

Wow these things actually exist (just did a quick google search)! Hope you find one local to you!

Yeah lol, but stuff like that is only really a thing in big cities, will have to happen after I move to Toronto or something.

There's nothing wrong with meeting people at bars, but it seems like you can convince yourself that you're meeting a really broad swath of people, but in a way you aren't- you're meeting people with the inclination to go to bars, which is sort of its own particular demographic.

Yeah lol, but stuff like that is only really a thing in big cities, will have to happen after I move to Toronto or something.

There's nothing wrong with meeting people at bars, but it seems like you can convince yourself that you're meeting a really broad swath of people, but in a way you aren't- you're meeting people with the inclination to go to bars, which is sort of its own particular demographic.

ooo Toronto must be packed with loads of specific clubs for gay guys!! When you makin the move? Exciting!

Yeah I agree...tbh I find it hard to even connect with people in bars beyond an attraction level. I can never ever hear what anyone is saying!

ooo Toronto must be packed with loads of specific clubs for gay guys!! When you makin the move? Exciting!

Yeah I agree...tbh I find it hard to even connect with people in bars beyond an attraction level. I can never ever hear what anyone is saying!

Like a couple of years lol :(

Yeah that's a big part of it. I mean maybe they're really hot but then afterwards you find out they're kind of a loser or something. It would be way less messy if you could gauge that sort of thing sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom