• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you like football?"

FfuJTAw.gif

Hell yes I do.
I wanna bathe him in melted chocolate and clean him off. Too much?

Like a couple of years lol :(

Yeah that's a big part of it. I mean maybe they're really hot but then afterwards you find out they're kind of a loser or something. It would be way less messy if you could gauge that sort of thing sooner.

Ohh damn that's a while!

Tbh I'm in a relatively rural part of the UK and google came up with a climbing group haha...I'm sure you've looked though!

Exactly...knowing if someones a keeper or not just doesn't correlate whatsoever with attractiveness (for me anyway). My universities LGBT society does one sober social for every drinking one, so this helps as you get to meet people sober in a fun environment.

------

Finally reunited with my friends doggo!! He is a white husky named Polo *swoons*

bo5ngCK.jpg

i'm literally the type of gay that only has a life of work and gym. when this guy from grindr i'm trying to meet up with gets thrown in. i have a regular training partner and then another guy who only works out with me during leg day. i can't even find a rest day to slide grindr guy in. I hope he's not thinking i'm trying to avoid him. but then again he just wants shower sex. (then again. i should make time for shower sex) but then again i never shower at the gym so it would look really obvious why i'm in there LOL (morningafter) i could squeeze him in on a sunday though.

Edit: welp.. Sunday funday it is then

Nero397

So I was wondering, from others who have played both games, which do you think is better; inFamous Second Son or inFamous First Light? Personally I like both games but First Ligjt does some things better than Second Son. I know it's effectively Second Son Lite, but IMO the story is better and Fetch >>Delsin. On the other hand the second island from SS is inaccessible in First Light and it's shorter (makes sense for a cheaper game though).

I kind of wish that they gave owners of both the option to play as Fetch in Second Son's open world though, like how they made Delsin playable in First Light's arena.

It's been a long time since I've played either but I remember liking First Light more. I don't think a shorter length makes First Light worse, Second Son wasn't much longer. I still can't believe how little content Second Son has.

Wil348

It's been a long time since I've played either but I remember liking First Light more. I don't think a shorter length makes First Light worse, Second Son wasn't much longer. I still can't believe how little content Second Son has.

Yeah, I think on the whole First Light is a nice little game, in a lot of areas even surpassing Second Son. I'm replaying it at the moment and damn it still looks pretty.

Ohh damn that's a while!

Tbh I'm in a relatively rural part of the UK and google came up with a climbing group haha...I'm sure you've looked though!

Exactly...knowing if someones a keeper or not just doesn't correlate whatsoever with attractiveness (for me anyway). My universities LGBT society does one sober social for every drinking one, so this helps as you get to meet people sober in a fun environment.

Yeah, I want to finish up a degree that I started here, and then save up a bit for the move.

Technically I live in an urban area, but Canada is pretty spread out, especially where I live. My city is the biggest in the province and it has a population of 200,000 or so, which is big enough to support a couple gay bars and a community centre and stuff, but not really that much beyond that.

That's not a bad idea. Weirdly I've had more luck meeting people out in the big wide world than in conventionally gay spaces, maybe because you can just interact with people as per normal, but I haven't really tried to become a part of the community.

Ohhhh my gooooddddd I want a husky! If only we weren't already stuffed with like 400 animals in my house.

You live in Noah's ark?

U save those hetero animals from the flood sis!

Yeah, I want to finish up a degree that I started here, and then save up a bit for the move.

Technically I live in an urban area, but Canada is pretty spread out, especially where I live. My city is the biggest in the province and it has a population of 200,000 or so, which is big enough to support a couple gay bars and a community centre and stuff, but not really that much beyond that.

That's not a bad idea. Weirdly I've had more luck meeting people out in the big wide world than in conventionally gay spaces, maybe because you can just interact with people as per normal, but I haven't really tried to become a part of the community.

Ahh cool, is that degree Philosophy?

The most fun lgbt community event I took part in was volunteering to help out with the pride parade! Do they do one in your city?

totally reminds me of these guys

9f2560590a4d7c6aede44961387fa39e-d5manr5.jpg

Holy bulge of batman.

Ahh cool, is that degree Philosophy?

The most fun lgbt community event I took part in was volunteering to help out with the pride parade! Do they do one in your city?

Yeah, philosophy is fun. I was majoring in psychology, but then I realized that I just wanted to play around with ideas, and not have to cite some study for every single thought that I presented in a term paper. Philosophy can be both a really easy and really challenging major in some ways, challenging because none of the material you're reading or the discipline demanded for your arguments are very easy, but easy because you can practically say anything that you want, and get away with having practically no sources, as long as you know how to say what you want to say. The latter part is actually what draws me to it, assuming that you're motivated to make some specific or personal arguments that are just a product of you thinking something over for yourself, it's really empowering to have the skills to make essentially any argument that you might want to.

They do have a pride parade in my city. I've never really gotten very involved though. I think I'll have to change that.

Nero397

Yeah, philosophy is fun. I was majoring in psychology, but then I realized that I just wanted to play around with ideas, and not have to cite some study for every single thought that I presented in a term paper. Philosophy can be both a really easy and really challenging major in some ways, challenging because none of the material you're reading or the discipline demanded for your arguments are very easy, but easy because you can practically say anything that you want, and get away with having practically no sources, as long as you know how to say what you want to say. The latter part is actually what draws me to it, assuming that you're motivated to make some specific or personal arguments that are just a product of you thinking something over for yourself, it's really empowering to have the skills to make essentially any argument that you might want to.

They do have a pride parade in my city. I've never really gotten very involved though. I think I'll have to change that.

I actually wanted to major in philosophy myself. I've always found that type of subject matter to be much more interesting than things like math and science and the like. I took an intro class during my first semester last year, I loved it and was good at it. Though I don't want it bad enough to go to school for 4 years and get a degree in it and bury myself in debt. I need to go a much more lucrative route.

I actually wanted to major in philosophy myself. I've always found that type of subject matter to be much more interesting than things like math and science and the like. I took an intro class during my first semester last year, I loved it and was good at it. Though I don't want it bad enough to go to school for 4 years and get a degree in it and bury myself in debt. I need to go a much more lucrative route.

That makes sense. For me I changed my academic focus like five times, and at this point I just want to finish a degree in something. I think philosophy isn't the worst thing for that, and it should be a good foundation for any other learning I go on to do, but beyond that I don't really know what my plans are for it.

Wil348

The new PS4 update is amazing:

14317343_1133980526694969_2501927390319454678_n.jpg

You don't need to use the Spotify app and suspend a game or use the remote function in the mobile app to listen to your saved stuff anymore. You also get recommendations (like I would make a playlist called 'Power Gaming' lmao). They just made one of my favourite things about the PS4 even better. <3 (Oh it's the same story for USB music)

I got a haircut for my birthday last week. If only my hair/facial hair could always looks like this.

tTNwT57l.jpg

is that your grindr pic? if not do it!

also i learned that gym guy may supposedly has a gf in brazil but wants to know about my friend (girl) i work out with.

(disgust)

Astral Dog

omg Gay rock climbing club sounds very fun! must feel good living in a large city with everyday lots of stuff to see and do.here you wont even find a gay bar unless its a dark room hidden somewhere :p
Nah, I'm still here.
wow kitty has good taste in humans because you got a very pretty smile.

I so hate the needing to find sources for anything you say in scientific literature! It's a complete chore and diminishes a lot of creativity you can bring to literature. I get why it has to be that way though.

Sure sounds fun, especially the bit about being able to make any argument you want to :p ...half the time people don't argue cus they think they can't put their argument across well!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it...people are usually super duper friendly on those days :D

Do any gays wear crocs?

Would rather wear shoes with soles made from crocodile teeth.

The best footwear...

b993c2cd482dcbc89e9a60fe9838c09a.gif

Ambitious

omg Gay rock climbing club sounds very fun! must feel good living in a large city with everyday lots of stuff to see and do.here you wont even find a gay bar unless its a dark room hidden somewhere :p

wow kitty has good taste in humans because you got a very pretty smile.

Wow, that's the second time this year I got a positive comment about my appearance. Thanks.

We threw a baby shower at work for one of our coworkers today. I brought up today that, as someone who will never be procreating, I feel like I should get a baby shower thrown for me at least once. I mean did anyone throw me a party and make me a cake and make me wear a "MOM TO BE" sash when I adopted that puppy like 10 months ago?

No. No they didn't.

Kevyt

We threw a baby shower at work for one of our coworkers today. I brought up today that, as someone who will never be procreating, I feel like I should get a baby shower thrown for me at least once. I mean did anyone throw me a party and make me a cake and make me wear a "MOM TO BE" sash when I adopted that puppy like 10 months ago?

No. No they didn't.

Aww!!

I will throw a baby shower for you boo!

Also, I added you on battle.net and I think you tried inviting me to a group but I declined because I thought it was someone else who I was playing with lol

Also, when's our date!!!

You promised and now you gotta deliver :p

Aww!!

I will throw a baby shower for you boo!

Also, I added you on battle.net and I think you tried inviting me to a group but I declined because I thought it was someone else who I was playing with lol

Also, when's our date!!!

You promised and now you gotta deliver :p

Hooray!

And yeah I did lol. I figured after you immediately declined that you hated me with a furious murderous passion and so I took up drinking (more drinking?) and I cannot sleep because all my dreams are about the day I finally get your approval.

Also to be fair I never used the word "promise" lol. But it'll happen at some point I'm sure. Maybe when it gets cold and I can wear coats n scarves that make me look distinguished and intimidatingly amazing.

On a totally completely unrelated note, I can't decide sometimes whether I'm too melodramatic or not melodramatic enough.

Kevyt

Hooray!

And yeah I did lol. I figured after you immediately declined that you hated me with a furious murderous passion and so I took up drinking (more drinking?) and I cannot sleep because all my dreams are about the day I finally get your approval.

Also to be fair I never used the word "promise" lol. But it'll happen at some point I'm sure. Maybe when it gets cold and I can wear coats n scarves that make me look distinguished and intimidatingly amazing.

On a totally completely unrelated note, I can't decide sometimes whether I'm too melodramatic or not melodramatic enough.

Well now you have used the word promise, so it's a promise now.

You can never be melodramatic enough! ;)

Tuck

having another gay guy refer to me as "she" is weird lul

People do this all the time at my dodgeball rec league. Its weird.

"Hey girl"
"There she is"
"She's feisty today"
"Go get em girl!"

It's very common. Don't really mind it, so long as its not directed at me, but I also don't really get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom