• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

OKC is awful. I suggest Scruff. You can find anything on any of them though, just don't feel rushed/pressured and know exactly what you want.

Can confirm with OKC, it's not that great imo.

Really? I've gotten three guys who want to potentially go somewhere and eat out. Maybe it depends on the location. Ah well... I say it doesn't hurt to try.

Btw, how's Tinder? Never got the chance to use it because of Facebook... -.-

So it was my birthday today and I didn't do much besides play Smash 4 with my cousins :l. Usually I hang out with my best friend on my birthday and I have a lot of fun and she gets me tons of junk food from Family Dollar but she moved to Phoenix early this year :"( having one good friend sucks guys don't do it

So it was my birthday today and I didn't do much besides play Smash 4 with my cousins :l. Usually I hang out with my best friend on my birthday and I have a lot of fun and she gets me tons of junk food from Family Dollar but she moved to Phoenix early this year :"( having one good friend sucks guys don't do it
Happy birthday, BD! 🎂

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Happy Birthday!

DOWN

Banned
Happy Birthday 🎉🎊🎁🎂🎈

Kater

Banned
raw

Shame about your firend moving, BD. Hope you can find omeone else.

Happy birthday <3

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday &#127881;&#127882;&#127873;&#127874;&#127880;

raw

Shame about your firend moving, BD. Hope you can find omeone else.

Happy birthday <3
Thank you bbs &#128150;&#128150;&#128150;&#128150;
-----

That's it I hate anime, i signed up for Mega Man side scrolling goodness and I get this instead:
the gameplay is still fun tho... It's Gunvolt 2

Happy Birthday Blood Diamonds!!

Really? I've gotten three guys who want to potentially go somewhere and eat out. Maybe it depends on the location. Ah well... I say it doesn't hurt to try.

Btw, how's Tinder? Never got the chance to use it because of Facebook... -.-

Make a FB account just for Tinder, it can be empty, you just won't have the ''benefits'' of FB, like seeing friends in common, which is pointless anyways.

Kater

Banned
Make a FB account just for Tinder, it can be empty, you just won't have the ''benefits'' of FB, like seeing friends in common, which is pointless anyways.
Exactly. It's easy to set up, and you don't have to give them your full name either, I use my actual first name and a made-up middle and last name.

beril

I tried installing Scruff. I recognized pretty much everyone from Grindr and it seems to work more or less exactly the same way, so kindof pointless in a small town. Also tried Tinder last night, kindof neat but even with extending the search radius to include Gothenburg I could swipe through everyone quite fast. Unless you're in a really big city with a massive gay community it seems best to just go with the most mainstream alternative for a chance to meet someone.

I tried installing Scruff. I recognized pretty much everyone from Grindr and it seems to work more or less exactly the same way, so kindof pointless in a small town. Also tried Tinder last night, kindof neat but even with extending the search radius to include Gothenburg I could swipe through everyone quite fast. Unless you're in a really big city with a massive gay community it seems best to just go with the most mainstream alternative for a chance to meet someone.
Lucky. I wish I lived in Sweden.

Astral Dog

Thank you bbs &#128150;&#128150;&#128150;&#128150;
-----

That's it I hate anime, i signed up for Mega Man side scrolling goodness and I get this instead:

the gameplay is still fun tho... It's Gunvolt 2
Yup, Gunvolt has a problem with Anime Girls and thd sequel improves this including the villain :S
Why? wont even make sense.
Happy Birthday !
raw

Wil348

I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 today. I hope I enjoy it more than the first one, for some reason it just didn't captivate me.

I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 today. I hope I enjoy it more than the first one, for some reason it just didn't captivate me.

One of the best games ever.

But I thought the same of SMG1 so you may hate it :p

-------

So my friend wants to go to a restaurant where another friend is going on a date (and she forbade us from going there tonight lol)

This is gonna be an awkward evening...

T.O.P

Banned
We spent last night together, we're seeing each other again this next Wed

I'm falling hard gay gaf...but i really need to understand what his intentions are, i won't be mad if he's just doing this for fun, but so many mixed messages are insanely confusing to me

Still...i sometime enter grindr just to check if he's online and he's pretty much always on, but i'm gonna stop doing this because it's useless and it just hurts me

I'm falling hard gay gaf...but i really need to understand what his intentions are, i won't be mad if he's just doing this for fun, but so many mixed messages are insanely confusing to me

Still...i sometime enter grindr just to check if he's online and he's pretty much always on, but i'm gonna stop doing this because it's useless and it just hurts me

As hard as it is have an honest convo with him and self discipline yourself to be blunt with him. Maybe he is also going online to see if you're online? lol

---------

The best and worst thing about guys is their dicks and that they're dicks. (half in jest but I saw someone share this on FB and had to)

Astral Dog

He obviously likes you because he is making you dinner &#128149;
How much is the question, try to talk a bit more but dont obsess over his intentios, dont fall,or overthink keep going on dates and talk to know him better.
You are just beginning dating so enjoy.

Kater

Banned
The best and worst thing about guys is their dicks and that they're dicks. (half in jest but I saw someone share this on FB and had to)
That's really wise, and anyone that fancies men knows that or will learn about that soon enough after dating one or simply being friends with one. The least self-aware but most emotionally pent up and egomaniacal gender. Still obsessed with them though because you find things for which you can overlook those typical flaws.

Btw, I found out that I was right about that older co-worker that I talked about before and that he is in a relationship with a guy. I was assuming that he way gay / bi for the last 2 years almost since I started working at the cinema. He's really sweet too, and so talkative. Man, whoever it is that he's with is really lucky. Great guy.

KmA

I went on an actual date last night and I had a lot of fun! We danced, we grinded, we got food! It's practically heterosexual if we didn't have sex after lmao.

Kater

Banned
lmao @ Level 5 creating a character who is into puppy play

lzRkqJl.png
Is he an anthro lion dude? Hard to tell.

Doesn't look to happy about the collar and chains.

I went on an actual date last night and I had a lot of fun! We danced, we grinded, we got food! It's practically heterosexual if we didn't have sex after lmao.
Those two things are pretty queer if you ask me. Unless you laughed about it and loudly proclaimed "NO HOMO!" while doing it.

Good to hear that you enjoyed yourself though!

It's objectively better than the first one, but I didn't experience the magical feeling from the first one. Also really missed something like Rosalina's story. Still one of the best games tho.

Exactly. It's easy to set up, and you don't have to give them your full name either, I use my actual first name and a made-up middle and last name.

Yeah. You shouldn't be linking your real FB to Tinder anyway, unless you don't mind them selling your info.

IvorB

So the other day I went to Prowler to buy some underwear and saw this pair of AussieBum shorts. I've never really owned slutty shorts like these but I've been thinking I need more gayness in my life and they kind of turned me on when I tried them. Now they're my favourite shorts and I've discovered shopping on the AussieBum website. Send help...

iL2WHn1.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So the other day I went to Prowler to buy some underwear and saw this pair of AussieBum shorts. I've never really owned slutty shorts like these but I've been thinking I need more gayness in my life and they kind of turned me on when I tried them. Now they're my favourite shorts and I've discovered the shopping on the AussieBum website. Send help...

iL2WHn1.jpg

You can send me more pics privately with or without the shorts.
clock-eyebrow.gif

KmA

We're basically gonna move in together so like... we're married. At least in my head.

Jk he's cute but he's not #BoyfriendMaterial it would be nice to have a friend with benefits though. And he literally lives like .5 miles from my house it's very convenient I could bike to a booty call if I wanted to (i won't because I hate cardio).

We're basically gonna move in together so like... we're married. At least in my head.

Jk he's cute but he's not #BoyfriendMaterial it would be nice to have a friend with benefits though. And he literally lives like .5 miles from my house it's very convenient I could bike to a booty call if I wanted to (i won't because I hate cardio).

lol. A .5 mile bike ride is nothing. You don't even need to pedal hard. Unless it is uphill.

Do you really consider a person you had 1 date with to be a boyfriend?
Obviously I'm being serious. KmA is really hot, though. He's so hot that random guys want to blow him in public bathrooms.
So the other day I went to Prowler to buy some underwear and saw this pair of AussieBum shorts. I've never really owned slutty shorts like these but I've been thinking I need more gayness in my life and they kind of turned me on when I tried them. Now they're my favourite shorts and I've discovered shopping on the AussieBum website. Send help...

iL2WHn1.jpg
Show me more, Ivor. I'll send you whatever you want in return.

Tuck

I'm really shaken, I think I've just been catfished. I'm 18 and have no experience - I was upfront about this in my bio. I was matched and chatted with a guy, 'two year older', this evening. I got very excited, chat went past flirty, and I suddenly thought this seemed too good to be true. I've had mental health issues in the past and was unsure whether I was just being paranoid. I asked the guy to verify himself (in a less robotic way) and he immediately unmatched.

I deleted my profile after 10 minutes really nasty minutes of spiralling fear. I emailed the app service address as there was no report feature, and laid out the details.

I've avoided posting specifics because I'm concerned the guy might attempt to verify any of my information. I don't want to be any more unsafe.

I need some advice for what I should do now, and if I've done the right thing already. I feel bloody disgusting. Any tips on not being catfished - I know there's always a risk involved?

I can DM any specifics if it would be necessary.

Don't worry. All he did was unmatch you. SUPER common - you'll get guys that do it after you've been speaking to them for weeks. Kind of crummy, but no you are not being scammed or anything. Don't let this discourage you.

So I met grindr guy. No connection bit.we did.just walk through park. And I jogged next.to him as he skated back.

What I learn is that he's super friendly, very outgoing and enjoys learning and seeing new things. I find that disgusting. I hope he doesn't ask to hang out again. I would just do it out of kindness.

Also. Talking.to a cute.guy on grindr. Idk. My gay game is weak but my straight game is picking up. Supposedly straight guy on okc liked my page after I liked his awhile back. We started talking. We live in the same city. Lomg story short I got his number and he agreed to me giving him a neck massage and he'll give me a back massage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom