• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I'm so confused.

If you want someone maladjusted, I'm here for you. <3
I was joking about being disgusted. But I idnt have any connection. And he is also a sonic fan. I didn't know those existed anymore. But he does love rpg and owns a ps4 and getting ffxv.

But I'm chatting with another grindr guy. He's into ooverwatch and plays on pc. Already winning right now.
Pamplemousse you're still my #1 basket case &#128536;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was joking about being disgusted. But I idnt have any connection. And he is also a sonic fan. I didn't know those existed anymore. But he does love rpg and owns a ps4 and getting ffxv.

But I'm chatting with another grindr guy. He's into ooverwatch and plays on pc. Already winning right now.
Pamplemousse you're still my #1 basket case &#128536;
Ohhh Sonic fans exist and they range from normal people to crazy af. I remember the 2 twenty year something girls talking about Sonic and Knuckles sexiness at the college cafe.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now that's absolutely disgusting
Dude there were a few guys and gals shocked at the conversation and how they kept talking about it not giving a damn. There was also the Metal Gear guy who threaten to stab me with a plastic spoon in the eye for saying MGS series writing is on par with M.Night Shamalayan. There were some "interesting" people at that college to say the least.

T.O.P

Banned
He obviously likes you because he is making you dinner &#128149;
How much is the question, try to talk a bit more but dont obsess over his intentios, dont fall,or overthink keep going on dates and talk to know him better.
You are just beginning dating so enjoy.

As hard as it is have an honest convo with him and self discipline yourself to be blunt with him. Maybe he is also going online to see if you're online? lol

Yeah, i'll try to wait a bit and see where this is going

I also need to tell him to STOP sending me dick pics whenever i tell him that i'm busy or with a client, dude is hornier than a teenager

Rambaldi

It's too late for sexy short pictures but yet here we are.

My guild raised tonight and guy voices are so hot over voice chat. And I always end up having super comfortable straight guys who like to flirt the whole raid. My life is unfair.

Sai-kun

Banned
my looks for the festival i went to today :)

tumblr_oeficnS2Zx1qb8qoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oegjvgsLf11qb8qoso1_1280.jpg

Wil348

Ohhh Sonic fans exist and they range from normal people to crazy af. I remember the 2 twenty year something girls talking about Sonic and Knuckles sexiness at the college cafe.

There are two types of Sonic fans: People who happen to like Sonic games and people who worship Sonic as their lord and saviour. Avoid the later at all costs.

Kater

Banned
You look positively stunning~

It's too late for sexy short pictures but yet here we are.

My guild raised tonight and guy voices are so hot over voice chat. And I always end up having super comfortable straight guys who like to flirt the whole raid. My life is unfair.
That reminds me, I read about a relatively new dating app called "whispar" where it's all about the voices of the users. You can even call people through the app. Sounds like a fun new idea, might try it out. Not sure if it's out yet in other countries as well, might only be a thing here in Austria.

whispar homepage

T.O.P

Banned
Welp, he wants to meet again tonight

I can't keep up with a guy who's 15y older than me

Sigh

Started going to the gym again this last friday anyway, need to build up some stamina lol

Welp, he wants to meet again tonight

I can't keep up with a guy who's 15y older than me

Sigh

Started going to the gym again this last friday anyway, need to build up some stamina lol

RIP. but yay to gym.

Dude there were a few guys and gals shocked at the conversation and how they kept talking about it not giving a damn. There was also the Metal Gear guy who threaten to stab me with a plastic spoon in the eye for saying MGS series writing is on par with M.Night Shamalayan. There were some "interesting" people at that college to say the least.

ew gross to both. i don't think i can be around people like that.

berzeli

Banned
Add me to the ignore list if you dont like my post. Its not complicated.
I know self reflection isn't the most fun thing, but like if multiple people say "this thing you're doing is not good" maybe the best response isn't "the problem is with you not me".

You could stop making those posts as well. It's also not complicated.

Grinder or Okcupid or ChristianMingle?

okc straight guy waiting for his text right now. yes i got his number.
also trying to get this grindr guy though. so much harder to get the gay ones. he's cute from his pic. i just need more. and he's located in the same city finally. i swear everyone is forever in another city.
there's a okc gay guy but yeah he's in another city. but he's cute.

also i've started to like girl's profile to build up my friends list IRL. here's hoping they don't think i'm trying to date them

also trying to learn the scammers on badoo. i found a similar one from okc. when i started facebook stalking them. they are both shown in the army. the one from badoo, his fb profile was so barren which was suspicious. and he tried to go add pictures after i added him to my fb list. when i asked for a certain pic they decided to not reply anymore.

It's FarmersOnly.
why is this even a thing. do they even have internet there.

Wow fabulous look! The glittery rainbow tattoo is amazing.

I had to look up "handkerchief codes" because I never heard about this. Man, the list on Wikipedia that shows you what all the colours mean is wild. 'Specially in the case of brown and red. &#55357;&#56896;

Oh god these BS codes.

In my year 3 of medical school we were given a document with these on and told to learn them during our 'Sexual Health learning' week in case we had a gay patient walk in with a handkerchief in their pocket.

I complained and pulled a homophobic case on the med school for obvious reasons. I got like most of my year group to send in an email of support too cus we all found it was extremely demeaning and definitely not relevant in 2013.

They pulled those documents and apologised to all the students like within a week tehehehe

giphy.gif

Kater

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497352

One of the best threads on GAF.
GZHB4.jpg

I wish actual football was like that. Instead every time I saw a match they are angry and shouting and fouling their opponents by accident or on purpose. Reality 0:1 Video Games

Army is like Gay summer school
raw

raw

ii was trying to get him to take a picture for me but he done ignored it. it doesn't matter anyways. it's not like i'm showing him any penis or anything. i give everyone a fair chance. because he also types likes a foreigner. who just looking for peepee shots.

also Grindr Sonic fan done texted me. WHYYYYYYYYYYY. talking about we should go for a walk again soon.
EDIT: not the first gif though. lol.

Super random, but can you guys recommend any custom t-shirt printing sites?

The only one I know of is CafePress, but I've heard mixed things about the print quality. I'm also not crazy about the idea of buying shirts without trying them on, but I guess I have no choice if I wanna go the custom route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom