• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Now that my WTF-meter has calmed down, I think the fact that Louis Vuitton did this weird ass future SERIES 4 campaign with a famous video game model is cool. Like some weird concept where they are making her into like a weird actress character

Veeboy

Now that my WTF-meter has calmed down, I think the fact that Louis Vuitton did this weird ass future SERIES 4 campaign with a famous video game model is cool. Like some weird concept where they are making her into like a weird actress character

Please be excited for Final Fantasy:The Spirits Within 2: Lightning Returns Again.

Hi you'll be see her live at the final fantasy xv release event coming soon.

Decided to finally join the community
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual
Where Are You From? Houston, Texas
Where Do You Live? Ft. Worth, TX
How Old Are you? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Various. From top 40 to jpop
Profession or Career interest? Grad Student
Favorite video game(s)? Kingdom Hearts, Mario Galaxy, Valkyria Chronicles
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Creative Writing & reading as well as volunteering

Howdy to everyone!

I don't like the XIII games, but I like Lightning. So, kinda neat to see her in more stuff.

Kater

Banned
Fun fact! Making my Inquisitor a red-head was actually a happy accident!

In the character creation screen he looked very much like a brunette, and that was the plan at the time. The lighting only revealed his flame-haired wondrousness during the first cut-scene in which he appeared.

Thankfully it suited him down to a tee, and he was still super gawjuss.
I'm so fickle about hair colours so I have a really hard time to decide between them, I think I switched them every few hours in the game. ^^

I'm late to the DA:I posts, but this was the character I played through the game as:
She was a dual-wielding rogue. I romanced Blackwall and that was... something.

I started a second playthrough as an elf mage, but couldn't muster the energy to finish it:
Mages are always a bit boring to me in the Dragon Age game (with the exception of Force/Rift Magic and Blood/Necro Magic which looks at least impressive. Dagger attacks are just more intense.

He is such a sweetheart, right? I love the big guy.

Sera's cool too tho (gf of my first character).

Decided to finally join the community
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Pansexual
Where Are You From? Houston, Texas
Where Do You Live? Ft. Worth, TX
How Old Are you? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Various. From top 40 to jpop
Profession or Career interest? Grad Student
Favorite video game(s)? Kingdom Hearts, Mario Galaxy, Valkyria Chronicles
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Creative Writing & reading as well as volunteering

Howdy to everyone!

Hi, welcome aboard!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ya'll need to find Jesus on Sundays and that way your day will be glorious.
tumblr_nckojmxGmE1rcnsrlo1_500.png

Just wanted a reason to use Pennsatucky

Sai-kun

Banned
sundays were only bad for me when i was in school. since getting out, they've been better.

my sunday depression was definitely for no reason in particular, but it also definitely had something to do with anxiety over school.

dont go to school, y'all

I've posted in the previous thread, but haven't introduced myself, haha.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? NYC
Where Do You Live? NYC
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Various. Mostly Video Games & JPop.
Profession or Career interest? Unemployed Graduate
Favorite video game(s)? Paper Mario, Chibi-Robo, & more.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Mostly video editing. I do want to get back into archery.

GoStc

That's the thing, I'm not currently working, which is why I'm feeling down most of the days —having too much free time to overthink everything is no good. And still, Sundays are the worst.

Sai-kun

Banned
That's the thing, I'm not currently working, which is why I'm feeling down most of the days —having too much free time to overthink everything is no good. And still, Sundays are the worst.

Do you have any personal hobbies/projects that you could work on? I'm not working either, but I am at the tail end of producing my own EP, so while I have some days where I overthink and do too much nothing, working on music can keep my mind busy.

dont worry i will endlessly promo my shit here when it comes out i promise!!! i know how eager you all are!!!

Veeboy

Ugh, I hate Sundays so much. I always get depressed for (mostly) no reason.
Same. I thought my Sunday angst was school related, but now that I'm out of school it seems like its just Sunday. The arrival of Sunday always feels like an acknowledgement of the fact that I've accomplished nothing in the past week.
I'm pretty sure if FFIX doesn't get released on Steam soon I'm going to cut a bitch.
I just need them to give me a release date. FFIX is my favorite FF, and I've been jonesing for this PC release forever.

Should I just give up waiting for this to come out on any console?

I know a dev responsible for several decent Wii U ports expressed interest at one point on Twitter, but with the way Undertale plays fast and loose with a lot of game conventions (and mechanics as far up as the actual booting process / window titles, etc), something tells me PC will be the only way to see it truly unadulterated, even if it does get ported.

GoStc

Do you have any personal hobbies/projects that you could work on? I'm not working either, but I am at the tail end of producing my own EP, so while I have some days where I overthink and do too much nothing, working on music can keep my mind busy.

dont worry i will endlessly promo my shit here when it comes out i promise!!! i know how eager you all are!!!

I started learning to play the guitar a while back, probably should get back to that and take it more seriously to keep myself busy. And I should definitely revise my German grammar and read a book in German or something, I'm getting rusty.

Also, I didn't know you were working on your own EP! That's great! What kind of music do you produce if you don't mind me asking?

Sai-kun

Banned

incredible usage

lmfao forever

I started learning to play the guitar a while back, probably should get back to that and take it more seriously to keep myself busy. And I should definitely revise my German grammar and read a book in German or something, I'm getting rusty.

Also, I didn't know you were working on your own EP! That's great! What kind of music do you produce if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah! Playing/learning music is definitely one of my favorite ways to spend free time.

I produce mostly electronic music, and my EP is going to consist of stuff ranging from chill-out/ambient, to microhouse/minimal and techno, with a few of the tracks taking some influence from NES/Gameboy-era sound effects. At the moment I've got 5 tracks that I'm in the process of finishing up. I've been working on them on and off since November, so to see them come together and evolve has been a really personally rewarding process, even on days when I work for 5 hours and all I end up doing is tweaking a kick drum sound haha.

ivysaur12

Banned
Speaking of this thread title, I'm on an HMO (which is fine, I like my doctor) but he has no idea what PrEP was. I think I'm going to have to go to Planned Parenthood (which started to do PrEP services in my area) to get a prescription.

Speaking of this thread title, I'm on an HMO (which is fine, I like my doctor) but he has no idea what PrEP was. I think I'm going to have to go to Planned Parenthood (which started to do PrEP services in my area) to get a prescription.

Sorry I'm stupid but what is PrEP? I thought the thread title was an inside joke I wasn't part of lol

I think I'm going to ask my doctor this week about it. I haven't done anything yet, but I have plans to do so soon, and i would like to be as prepared as possible.

I don't even know if my plan covers it.

How advanced is your german ?

If you want something "light " to get you back into the language, I can wholeheartedly recommend Michael Ende's "Jim button and Luke the engine driver" if you're not sure what to read .

It's probably the best, most german "child" book I can think of (I hope this doesn't come off as patronizing if you're actually fluent/really good or something lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom