• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I always find it funny when people shit on the game when its not out of place with the stuff that happens on the games. It certainly hasn't aged well like 2 or 3 but it's not a bad game at all and the gameplay tweaks were welcome IMO.

Some MGS fans are elitist and act like the series is fine art. lol It's just silly soap opera bullshit, but I love it.

Same here actually :) but I don't like Twin Snakes much.

Woo!

Kater

Banned
Are you referring to romancing the bull dude? I didn't get far enough into the game to start any romances, but I had set my sights on Dorian.

"The Iron Bull", actually. He says that he loves redheads at some point (I think it's actually when you first meet him, referring to Leliana, the spymaster of the Inquisition).

Dorian is cute too and his personality can go some places too, depending on your choices in his personal quest.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Some MGS fans are elitist and act like the series is fine art. lol It's just silly soap opera bullshit, but I love it.
I love the day I trolled a MGS fan who was shitting on some games people liked at college and threatened to stabbed me on the eye with a plastic spoon.

It was an obvious troll and it went like: "Kojima writing is on par with M. Night Shamalayan and is convoluted trash like Kingdoms Hearts."

I think that's one of my biggest life achievements.
glre2.gif

I love the day I trolled a MGS fan who was shitting on some games people liked at college and threatened to stabbed me on the eye with a plastic spoon.

It was an obvious troll and it went like: "Kojima writing is on par with M. Night Shamalayan and is convoluted trash like Kingdoms Hearts."

I think that's one of my biggest life achievements.
glre2.gif

Well....isn't it? =P

_Isaac

I actually enjoyed Twin Snakes. Was a fan of the director at the game, and I love the craziness of the cut scenes. It's more inline with the cut scenes from current MGS games, so it's really not that out of place.

That's actually the first MGS game I played. I rented, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So cheesy. Well it got me into the series, and the rest is history. Good game. [:

_Isaac

Since we are on movies now. Am I the only one who liked Splice a lot?

I remember kinda liking it. I saw it at a "dollar theatre" quite a bit after it had come out, and the crowd there was a bit more...responsive than I'm used to. They would talk back to the screen and react loudly. They were really into it. It was pretty funny. I haven't been with a crowd quite like that before.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought it was good but there were two really awful scenes that brought it down.

There are some messed up scenes but I think it doesn't affect the film for me. I kinda wish they expanded more on the science parts instead of just the growth of Dren. There was a lot of things that could be expanded plus the ending kinda left things on a cliffhanger.

I remember kinda liking it. I saw it at a "dollar theatre" quite a bit after it had come out, and the crowd there was a bit more...responsive than I'm used to. They would talk back to the screen and react loudly. They were really into it. It was pretty funny. I haven't been with a crowd quite like that before.

Rocky Horror Picture show is even better. LOL

There are some messed up scenes but I think it doesn't affect the film for me. I kinda wish they expanded more on the science parts instead of just the growth of Dren. There was a lot of things that could be expanded plus the ending kinda left things on a cliffhanger.
It could have been fantastic if they went for it but I think they were too concerned on grossing people out and showing how messed up it is.

also the thing totally looks like benedict cumberbatch

Meicyn

Gold Member
My Fallout 4 guy is looking very cute. Hope I age this well. Would totally go on a date with him. Didn't realise the character creation system for this game was this good. It's usually one of my favourite parts of playing a Western RPG.
Yeah, Fallout 4's character creation is straight up awesome. Bethesda is getting a lot of shit for the game, but I loved it, especially the character creator. For the longest time they've been hounded on for their bad character models in their games, but it's clear they spent some time on that issue and they aced it this time around. The facial animations are pretty good too, really expressive in moments:

HiYWtN0l.png

Reading this made me remember how much i thought Ryan Phillippe was sexy as fuck to me.

6708597343_09f916cf7f.jpg

I had a huge crush (well, I still do. he's still sexy) on Joshua Jackson back in the 90s. That one sex scene where he was in his undies was pretty hot. Only wish there was more of him in the film.

tumblr_mf1czw3rsw1qj7jhxo8_250.gif

_Isaac

The lesbian kiss scene is still so iconic.
I kinda remember it winning Best Kiss at the MTV Movie Awards. XD

I had a huge crush (well, I still do. he's still sexy) on Joshua Jackson back in the 90s. That one sex scene where he was in his undies was pretty hot. Only wish there was more of him in the film.

tumblr_mf1czw3rsw1qj7jhxo8_250.gif

Yeah I always thought Joshua Jackson was so sexy and I liked Ryan Phillipe's booty in that pool scene. It caught me by surprise. :eek:

charmed699

Neo Member
Yeah, Fallout 4's character creation is straight up awesome. Bethesda is getting a lot of shit for the game, but I loved it, especially the character creator. For the longest time they've been hounded on for their bad character models in their games, but it's clear they spent some time on that issue and they aced it this time around. The facial animations are pretty good too, really expressive in moments:

Nice work on your character. I really like his eyes.

I agree with the facial expressions and the dialogue has been quite good so far. I have only played a few hours of Fallout 3, but I feel like I care more about what happens to my character in this game.

I'll always think of this bit when someone mentions Cruel Intentions.

I believe that there are plans to turn it into a TV show and Sarah has been approached to reprise the same role? I think it's just rumours for now. Can't remember where I read it.

Eusis

Honestly Bethesda's been getting better and better with their character creators. Oblivion was better than Morrowind, Skyrim was better than Oblivion... I think Fallout 3 might've been roughly equal with Oblivion but Fallout 4 has the advantage of a generational shift too.

"The Iron Bull", actually. He says that he loves redheads at some point (I think it's actually when you first meet him, referring to Leliana, the spymaster of the Inquisition).

Dorian is cute too and his personality can go some places too, depending on your choices in his personal quest.

Fun fact! Making my Inquisitor a red-head was actually a happy accident!

In the character creation screen he looked very much like a brunette, and that was the plan at the time. The lighting only revealed his flame-haired wondrousness during the first cut-scene in which he appeared.

Thankfully it suited him down to a tee, and he was still super gawjuss.

Edit:

Top of the page DmC Dante hotness.

Not sorry.

You forgot to include another gif with the bit in that sequence where his manhood is cleverly hidden behind a slice of pizza and a baseball bat. :)

Totally didn't forget that - I just decided against it. But I showed my boyfriend that exact part because he'd never seen it.

My favourite thing about that is the way they made the pizza especially veiny - just like a throbbing erection. So naughty!

edit: sorry I've defiled this page already 7 posts in >.<

Totally didn't forget that - I just decided against it. But I showed my boyfriend that exact part because he'd never seen it.

My favourite thing about that is the way they made the pizza especially veiny - just like a throbbing erection. So naughty! edit: sorry I've defiled this page already 7 posts in >.<
.....well I didn't notice that

Kevyt

So much for crossplay between PC and PS4 for SFV...

Cant find an opponent... It's been almost 30 minutes and so far I've only had one much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom