• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't eaten in 3 days, I'm on a hunger strike
Usually, I find bad feelings with family members goes away when things start going back to normal...
I don't know how severe the issue is (if it's the thing from a few days ago) but not eating is the wrong way to go about it.

Of course, it was just the weirdness of the situation, i could not help but find it funny at this point.
Ask them to pay for a massage from an unattractive man. But say that the type you find attractive is the type you don't like. And say it's working and you have to continue with weekly appointments. I am smart.

Camillelang

Neo Member
Did DOWN text you this.

No. The picture had a cat in a tree with it and DOWN did not notice that at all.

aAUsRxsl.jpg

DONT GIVE HIM COMPLIMENTS UNTIL HE CLEANS HIS FUCKING ROOM

Confession: I dont even put my clothing in drawers half the time. I just put it on my bed or folded on top of my nightstand. Or folded in a corner of my room.

Veeboy

My room is a pit of filth and sin.
Confession: I dont even put my clothing in drawers half the time. I just put it on my bed or folded on top of my nightstand. Or folded in a corner of my room.
I'm too lazy to even take it out of the laundry basket after I've cleaned my clothes. I just live out of the laundry basket for a week or so until laundry day comes up again.

My room is a pit of filth and sin.

I'm too lazy to even take it out of the laundry basket after I've cleaned my clothes.

I did that in college and then when I moved to Ohio I didn't bother taking my laundry basket with me. I fold it all and carry it folded to my room.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Love an organized room! I'm the same way when it comes to organization with my nerdy stuff, haha.

Those Yarn Yoshis! They look to me like they're in formation to be your room's watchdogs and make sure no one comes in to steal anything. Do you have a favorite? I noticed pink is out in front.

HE CANT DO THAT BECAUSE UNDER HIS BED IS FULL OF SHIT AND FOOD ALREADY

I am all about the anime figure display but Down will make fun of you watch out.

I don't own any anime figures, it's all video game stuff. The only thing in that case that isn't a video game figure is a Star Lord Hot Toys.

And DOWN can say whatever he wants, if anyone is gonna make fun of me for my video game collectables on a video game forum, that's pretty messy.

Those Yarn Yoshis! They look to me like they're in formation to be your room's watchdogs and make sure no one comes in to steal anything. Do you have a favorite? I noticed pink is out in front.

Actually the Mega Yarn Yoshi is my favorite, haha.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What is with all you slobs?

This.

I'm not going to pretend my room is the neatest but at least the stuff I leave around, I do because I like to have them on hand. Everything else is tucked away nice and neatly.

My room goes through phases of really clean to kinda messy. Like it never gets gross, i keep all food and stuff that can get gross out of my room. If you have food in your room and it is rotting or getting gross that is too much, and you need to clean it now.

DOWN

Banned
HE CANT DO THAT BECAUSE UNDER HIS BED IS FULL OF SHIT AND FOOD ALREADY

I am all about the anime figure display but Down will make fun of you watch out.
CAMILLE let's clarify that it is clean, properly stored non-perishable food under the bed in boxes
I don't own any anime figures, it's all video game stuff. The only thing in that case that isn't a video game figure is a Star Lord Hot Toys.

And DOWN can say whatever he wants, if anyone is gonna make fun of me for my video game collectables on a video game forum, that's pretty messy.

Actually the Mega Yarn Yoshi is my favorite, haha.
Okay to further clarify, camille has some very expensive specifically anime figures which I don't care for but she has made light of the impracticality of those purchases herself. but I am not immune to owning video game figures and have ones such as that good ol' Master Chief helmet and the BioShock 1 Big Daddy statue and many more (ooph I have the Skyrim Dragon, the Halo Reach team, the Ezio statue, the Fallout 3 lunchbox) (+collector's editions) that I won't be getting rid of, I just don't connect with figures anymore so I don't get any new ones but I've kept some historic GOAT hits. Also Camille coined the term anime trash for herself so the figure shaming is in jest and her last gift from me was anime related so I'm not engaging in serious takedown and camille is taking pleasure in making me squirm over my internet reputation

CAMILLE let's clarify that it is clean, properly stored non-perishable food under the bed in boxes

Okay to further clarify, camille has some very expensive specifically anime figures which I don't care for but she has made light of the impracticality of those purchases herself. but I am not immune to owning video game figures and have ones such as that good ol' Master Chief helmet and the BioShock 1 Big Daddy statue and many more (ooph I have the Skyrim Dragon, the Halo Reach team, the Ezio statue, the Fallout 3 lunchbox) (+collector's editions) that I won't be getting rid of, I just don't connect with figures anymore so I don't get any new ones but I've kept some historic GOAT hits. Also Camille coined the term anime trash for herself so the figure shaming is in jest and her last gift from me was anime related so I'm not engaging in serious takedown and camille is taking pleasure in making me squirm over my internet reputation

Oh ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom