• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

I've been going through Bad Company 2 again (this time on PC) and its still so amazing. So much charm. The graphics are still phenomenal, and music still inspiring, but this time at a crisp 60FPS!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Omg I have that full scale vibrating Gears of War chainsaw

i-see-you.gif

DOWN

Banned
Omg all the stuff hanging in my room at my parents' house are those signed limited run Mass Effect lithographs

Veeboy

My ten year old nephew gives out about how messy my room is. I have a chair that all my clothes are thrown on to and the rest is shoved in a wardrobe.
My cousins (ages 5 & 7) come stay with us regularly, and they complain about how messy my room is. I don't know how they know that considering my room is supposed to be off limits to them, but whatever.
I need to buy child safety locks.
What is with all you slobs?
I don't know. I enjoy cleaning things en masse. I totally love cleaning and organizing my room once it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore, but I can never maintain a clean room.

My cousins (age 5 & 7) come stay with us regularly, and they complain about how messy my room is. I don't know how they know that considering my room is supposed to be off limits to them, but whatever.
I need to buy child safety locks.

I don't know. I enjoy cleaning things en masse. I totally love cleaning and organizing my room once it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore, but I can never maintain a clean room.
I do the exact same thing, it hits a point where i have to clean it. Then i get it super clean, and just repeat the process.

Kevyt

My room is a mess at the moment. I have so many clothes and I need to do something about it.

But it's almost like I don't live there anymore.

Welp.. Gym guys grandma passed away today.. So he flew out to Brazil to meet up His dad there. I just talked to him yesterday how he said she was doing better. He was happy and relieved.

Oh, this is rad. I love that little Link figurine with the giant head.

I don't have much video game stuff, but I do have a cute Vivi phone case and some expired Japanese soda that came with a Sazh figurine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Aw, thanks. Cute pic, btw. I love your beard!

I also have an FF soda, specifically for FF7, but it's in a little glass bottle and in the shape of a potion from Crisis Core. One of my favorite FF things I own.

Crayons

Banned
See if you can score some meth. Make it a party.

Don't forget a bit of cocaine.
103126.gif
Just weed and beer. Cocaine is amazing but I don't have that kind of money. Meth is just...no.

Have fun.
Unsure why at an abandoned house but whatever floats your boat.
I can't at my parents house. It's actually my deceased uncles house.

Would watch. Crayons In Places You'd Never Expect.

03-paper-doll-justin-trudeau.w529.h352.jpg

Dress-up Trudeau.
??? Is this a reference I don't understand?

daripad

All my plushies are not in their respective place thanks to my little sister. My room used to be the only organized part of me lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I need to be more careful about when/where I post on gaming side. It can get kind of ridiculous sometimes in all kinds of ways.

Captcha

I think I need glasses. I keep having to squint to see anything. Didn't even make it to 30 before I started falling apart, RIP.

Eusis

Gaming side is a cesspit.
It's kind of inevitable when you get a wide enough variety of people there. Focused community or community-like threads will (for better or worse) keep more like minded people together and so be smoother to go with versus, say, bigoted comments to a news story.

Astral Dog

Mmm chocolate 🍫
ScanAttachment

ScanAttachment

Besides games and the ocassional collectible/kdychain only got these super cheap nerdy collars but they look cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom