• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper Mario needs to be put down. How fucking dare they do that to the series. They've turned abusive ever since the horrendous Wii version.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This Nintendo Direct was pure trash. The only decent thing out of it was Kirby and as I said "decent".

I'm really not ripping into you here - <3

But, what's with this tumblr generation using phrases like tbh (to be honest) completely inaccurately? It's so weird for me to read it in sentences like the quoted - it just doesn't make sense.

Maybe I'm turning into an old man :/

I read it as sort of an emphasis kind of thing.

It empahsises the regrettable nature, but also the matter of factness. Paper Mario is dead. Sux but you can't do anything about it.

That's what I get from the "tbh"

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
KIRBY AMIIBO SERIES ANNOUNCED. LIFE OVER. BANK ACCOUNT DRAINED.

AND KIRBY MECHS? AND KIRBY CO-OP ACTION-RPG BOSS RUSH MODE???? KIRBY PLANET ROBOBOT!!!!

ma5jOUD.gif

*passed out* *dead* *undead* *real dead*

berzeli

Banned
This Nintendo Direct was pure trash. The only decent thing out of it was Kirby and as I said "decent".
Does this reaction count?
""""Tokyo Mirage Sessions Sharp FE"""": Actual real-time reaction to trailer from someone else in the chat I streamed this with: "#FE is like everything I hate about Japan distilled down to one title."
If not, there was absolutely nothing even remotely interesting about it.

Half (maybe a little over) consumed. Idk how long until it kicks tho.
Oh it should kick fairly quickly. And suddenly.

Hmm, when me and some friends made an attempt it took a while for the kick. But I'm pretty sure that we fucked up the oil bit, um, a bit.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
You all are messes if this did not just give you life:

No, no, I get it. I understand why this Direct might have been disappointing for some if you were expecting some major surprises or something impressive. I've personally come to expect that NX is where anything hypable will come from and they're treading water with these localizations and late-game releases. I think their lineup in 2016 is fairly solid, but I can see why people wouldn't feel the same.

BUT KIRBY!!!!

Veeboy

You all are messes if this did not just give you life:

BUT KIRBY!!!!
TBH this was the only thing that I got out of this presentation. Triple Deluxe was my first (and so far only) Kirby game and I found it fairly enjoyable so I'll probably pick this up. That and Federation Force.

The only other thing of note for me was that I finally got a release date for #FE and I'm still not sure if I want this game or not. I'm into a lot of Atlus RPGs and P3 + P4 are some of my favorite games, but something about #FE just seems too much for me.

I've played Succulent and Hurt Me Plenty. I loved them. Hurt Me Plenty taught me an important life lesson. Plus it was pretty sexy. Succulent was just hilarious.

So go ahead and get Hurt Me Plenty, I recommend it.

edit: And I just tried Rinse & Repeat. That was awesome! Brett and I totally had a connection. I'll be waiting tomorrow after 5pm! But what's up with the timer. Mine counts down 9h30min.. It doesn't count down to the next encounter?

These games are great. I can smack a guy's ass (and comfort him afterwards), wash a guy's pecs and thrust a popsicle in and out of a guy's mouth. What more does one need in life?
I don't know if this is the issue with the timer but the next encounter is the hour after the hour on the board. Thanks, I'll probably buy HMP. :)

I can agree that a lot of its design choices were offputting, to say the least. The forest is probably the place most people dropped the game.
I'll possibly pick it up again, and would probably understand the battle system better now.

So boys who is going to see the Zootopia this weekend.!
It's not just boys here! I'll have to wait two more weeks until it's out here.

KNT-Zero

About that Nintendo Direct:

- New Paper Mario looks amazing, but it won't go places because of that battle system. I hope I'm wrong.
- Mirage Session #FE and Federation Force convince no-one.
- Mario Maker updates won't stop giving.
- New Kirby and Rhythm Heaven are both DAY ONE.
- New3DS SNES support is the latest shoehorned feature they could come up with for the system.

5/10.

Elitist1945

How quickly.... still not much. Its been 20 minutes.

Jeez I hope I didnt fuck up with making the oil. Maybe too low heat?

Hmm, when me and some friends made an attempt it took a while for the kick. But I'm pretty sure that we fucked up the oil bit, um, a bit.

I've never actually made them myself, but I've eaten brownies my friends made. I think they put the weed in butter or something? idk

RM8

I dont think I ever played a Kirby game.
I'd advice to play Adventure first, but then most people prefer Super Star.
Play Adventure.

Aww man. Ok yeah buy a PS4 then play with me :)

But seriously, I'd some friends to play MKX with since my motivation to play alone is waning and my boyfriend thinks it's too gross.

Also completely with you on the horror characters, I'm just not interested.
I play very, very few super violent games (and not because I avoid them, really, but because of my favorite genres, I guess), but MK will always be one of my favorite series :p
---

- Gundam Kirby, day zero.
- Sticker Star 2, day zero.
- Will buy a handful of SNES games on 3DS.
- I really don't care about that SMTxFE game that doesn't resemble either SMT or FE.

Rather mediocre Direct, but it had Kirby, so it was all good.

IvorB

I'll never eat weed again. Too many bad memories of when it went horribly wrong. It takes ages to kick in and you never know how much you're eating until it all comes crashing in suddenly and the room starts spinning. I would advise proceeding with caution.

Elitist1945

I'll never eat weed again. Too many bad memories of when it went horribly wrong. It takes ages to kick in and you never know how much you're eating until it all comes crashing in suddenly and the room starts spinning. I would advise proceeding with caution.

I must have been confusing edibles kicking in fast with something else. Perhaps a gravity bong, idk its been a while since I've been high lol.

I read it as sort of an emphasis kind of thing.

It empahsises the regrettable nature, but also the matter of factness. Paper Mario is dead. Sux but you can't do anything about it.

That's what I get from the "tbh"

It means 'to be honest' and it is classically used in conjunction with a statement that may not expect to be well received. i.e. 'To be honest, I don't think that hat suits you'. or 'I just want to go home now to be honest'.

Nowadays the way some people use it just seems so jarring. Like it's been repurposed altogether. Again, not criticizing, I just find it remarkable the way things evolve sometimes.

I play very, very few super violent games (and not because I avoid them, really, but because of my favorite genres, I guess), but MK will always be one of my favorite series :p
---

I grew up playing MK2 to death on my Sega Mega Drive (Read: Genesis my beautiful yanks). Kung Lao will always be my go-to-guy.

I just started playing Firewatch today. Really enjoying it so far, excellent storytelling.

I must have been confusing edibles kicking in fast with something else. Perhaps a gravity bong, idk its been a while since I've been high lol.

Well it kind of depends on how it is consumed. For instance consuming 'green dragon' (a cannabis ethanol tincture) on an empty stomach will kick in pretty fast, not as fast as vaporizing or smoking, but still pretty fast.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in the new Paper Mario. It's pretty though.

In case someone else wants to read it, here's the source and it's on a tumblr which doesn't make your eyes bleed when you try to read.

I sometimes wish that crimes against web design were enforceable by law.

Sorry I should've linked the source. I didn't even look at the permalink. Read it from my feed.

Crayons

Banned
If I was able to bang two times back to back no break is that an accomplishment?
I would've gone for round 3 but he said he couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom