• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Crayons

Banned
Little Mons†er;236006359 said:
in this meeting you have to say exactly what happened. you cannot let your manager get away with it scott free. you need to expose her for her bad ways and how you felt disrespected by her actions.

hopefully you bounce back stronger than ever!
Yeah you're right. And thank you. I've actually been getting calls and texts from my job. They forgot the keys so they can't open the store. Lmao

I'm actually at an event right now and I'm talking with one of the waiters on grindr. This is so kinky.

Unfortunately the cutest twinkiest waiter probably isn't gay.

berzeli

Banned
Important political post:
YLl0gp0.jpg
7VqhpOd.png

The francosphere is doing great right now.

Crayons

Banned
So my assistant manager texted me today. She left her keys in the store so she needed my keys. Today's my day off and I was in a totally different neighborhood at a restaurant. She had to take a cab to where I was to pick up the keys and a cab back. Probably ended up spending $30-40$ just to get the keys from me. And she was really bitchy about it. This is a woman I've been working with for months and when I give my two weeks notice she doesn't ask what's wrong or anything she just says "Hey Crayons. Please bring in your keys." In a text message

What if I was on vacation?

I'm never going to try making friends at work again

Bladenic

This is gonna seem so petty and like the opposite of a problem. But I hate scruff so much??? They always put me on that dumb global grid and I get all these messages from guys a million miles away. And every guy nearby? Not a peep. There has to be a way to turn it off lmao.

Gosh I'm so sorry, must be truly awful for you

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gosh I'm so sorry, must be truly awful for you

Why you being passive aggressive to him? This isnt the first time you go at him. Did that time he was venting saying he didn't wanted to date while people because they can't relate to the issues of minorities have offended you that much?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You're right Watsky. I spend too much time looking for someone to love me and not enough time loving myself.

I just installed Grindr again. I had it uninstalled because I didn't want customers seeing me on it. Now, I don't care!

Messages flooding in already

Love yourself and get that dick qween~

Hey, hi. I am Lari. I'm new here, so i'm making this awkward first post =D

Welcome! :)

Pyrokai

Crushing HARD on an actor. Why does this happen. Only happened to me once before but I'm completely head over heals for this guy that I will never meet nor ever be with. He's straight anyway, ha.

#FeelingEmpty

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Crushing HARD on an actor. Why does this happen. Only happened to me once before but I'm completely head over heals for this guy that I will never meet nor ever be with. He's straight anyway, ha.

#FeelingEmpty

Which actor?

Crayons

Banned
I can't tell you how many men I've been talking to but couldn't meet up with because we both can't host. My parents are ruining my sex life

Rayis

France avoided disaster, America could learn a thing or two.

Hopefully the orange Cheeto monster loses reelection

Crayons

Banned
a problem for me as well. that's why I only had sex with (ex-)boyfriends.

i feel like a virgin again
I know that feel bro.

Currently waiting out in the cold for a hookup. He lives in the basement floor of a family home and I'm meeting him nearby so he can sneak me in without the family upstairs hearing. He's not as good looking as the other guys who I was talking to but he's the only one who can host and I'm desperate for sex rn

I am getting too old for this shit. I'm here, I'm queer,give me a beer

I'll let you know how it goes

Crayons

Banned
He had me waiting 20mins in the cold because he was trying to be sneaky and sneak me in without his family noticing.

I had enough and I told him enough of the bullshit and that I was going home and I blocked him. I'm not gonna take disrespect like that.

He had me waiting 20mins in the cold because he was trying to be sneaky and sneak me in without his family noticing.

I had enough and I told him enough of the bullshit and that I was going home and I blocked him. I'm not gonna take disrespect like that.

I mean did you not think that might happen?

Yado

I get being closeted but why bother hosting if it's going to be such a hassle. Fuck in a secluded public place like everyone else.

Um, so like between Kik, POF, and grindr I've had three people lie to me about their age AFTER trading pictures, messages, etc.

I'm one of those guys who gets super creeped out if someone is too young for me, which is basically anyone under the age of 23 since I'm 26. I had one person say they were 22 even though they were 28 but unfortunately we didn't really click even though we both found each other attractive.

I don't want to go to prison for just trying to find a relationship and sex with someone my own age. Someone to spend time with that understands my problems and limitations.

That's another thing is that given my health problems I don't know how to broach the subject with the person, which is something I've always had trouble with. :/ I fear that they won't want to be with me if they know how sickly I am. Also, being a virgin.

Crayons

Banned
Um, so like between Kik, POF, and grindr I've had three people lie to me about their age AFTER trading pictures, messages, etc.

I'm one of those guys who gets super creeped out if someone is too young for me, which is basically anyone under the age of 23 since I'm 26. I had one person say they were 22 even though they were 28 but unfortunately we didn't really click even though we both found each other attractive.

I don't want to go to prison for just trying to find a relationship and sex with someone my own age. Someone to spend time with that understands my problems and limitations.

That's another thing is that given my health problems I don't know how to broach the subject with the person, which is something I've always had trouble with. :/ I fear that they won't want to be with me if they know how sickly I am. Also, being a virgin.

You shouldn't at all feel creepy about going out with guys in their early 20s , you're only 26! But are you saying you're a virgin at 26?

Also, not to be too nosy but..what kind of health problems?

To the right one those things wont matter, what about Ok Cupid?

kuYuri

Hey, hi. I am Lari. I'm new here, so i'm making this awkward first post =D

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Female

Your sexual orientation?
Lesbian

Where Are You From?
Brazil

Where Do You Live?
Still in Brazil

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Mostly upbeat music, lately getting into a bunch of japanese artists.

Profession or Career interest?
I am an associate at a video production company, i'm a producer.
Even though I actually always wanted to be an assistant director, but that's not my path in life apparently.

Favorite video game(s)?
Resident Evil Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Castlevania, Mortal Kombat 2, Dead Space.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Watching movies, swimming, taking hikes in nature, general partying and drinking, walking, been learning to play the guitar.

Welcome!

Gibbs

To be quite honest... I've been struggling lately.This weekend has been extremely bad mentally. I'm finally facing the things I've locked away and it's honestly not going well. It'll get better eventually, but it's hard facing yourself, your demons, and the things that make you the monster you are. It's like I'm living in a mental hell. Ironically, I finally told someone the truth about everything, and he laughed at me. He says what makes me "bad" is what actually makes me the good person I am and that its hilarious that I view myself as a villain.

Extremely thankful for Via Purifico for being there on here and via text. He's such a great guy and friend.

I can't tell you how many men I've been talking to but couldn't meet up with because we both can't host. My parents are ruining my sex life

I'll adopt you for a night Crayons so you can get your rocks off. I'll be your 29yr old daddy. ;)
Not the sexual type daddy,

You shouldn't at all feel creepy about going out with guys in their early 20s , you're only 26! But are you saying you're a virgin at 26?

So what if he's a virgin at 26. I'm a virgin and I'm ten years older. Not everyone's life worked out the way they wanted.

Gibbs

So what if he's a virgin at 26. I'm a virgin and I'm ten years older. Not everyone's life worked out the way they wanted.

This. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age. I lost mine at 22 or 23. In todays world its dangerous to hook up or sleep with someone with all the STD's and dangers associated with it. Yeah you can protect yourself, but is the risk worth the reward?

I definitely don't judge people as there are days where I want to go and plow a random guy but I just can't justify it. If it makes you happy, then awesome and congrats on the sex!

Personally, I will not have sex with someone unless I am in a relationship with them. I have to know the person I am being intimate with, as well as know they are safe like myself.

This. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age. I lost mine at 22 or 23. In todays world its dangerous to hook up or sleep with someone with all the STD's and dangers associated with it. Yeah you can protect yourself, but is the risk worth the reward?

I definitely don't judge people as there are days where I want to go and plow a random guy but I just can't justify it. If it makes you happy, then awesome and congrats on the sex!

Personally, I will not have sex with someone unless I am in a relationship with them. I have to know the person I am being intimate with, as well as know they are safe like myself.

Pretty much same for me. Sex is far too often the only thing (or at least only important thing) on someone's mind, and I just don't have any more time or patience for allowing someone to think that's all I am or should be capable of delivering in a relationship.

Crayons

Banned
All you guys talking about only having sex with someone you love and here I am getting blown in cars by strangers, having sex with young twinks in parks, waking up in strangers beds, and having to call up my friend and ask him of the names of guys I've had sex with in the past. You're making me feel like a slut

I'm not shaming. Just surprised.

And you're a virgin too? Wow

To be quite honest... I've been struggling lately.This weekend has been extremely bad mentally. I'm finally facing the things I've locked away and it's honestly not going well. It'll get better eventually, but it's hard facing yourself, your demons, and the things that make you the monster you are. It's like I'm living in a mental hell. Ironically, I finally told someone the truth about everything, and he laughed at me. He says what makes me "bad" is what actually makes me the good person I am and that its hilarious that I view myself as a villain.

Extremely thankful for Via Purifico for being there on here and via text. He's such a great guy and friend.

I'll adopt you for a night Crayons so you can get your rocks off. I'll be your 29yr old daddy. ;)
Not the sexual type daddy,
Good luck Gibbs! I hope you'll be able to see the great guy you truly are

Gibbs

I'm not shaming. Just surprised.

And you're a virgin too? Wow

I'd so go back to being a virgin honestly. The first time is awkward as hell. My ex and I had no idea how to make out or anything. It was a depressing mess. I couldn't even finish because of a weird mental block haha. #gibbfacts

Enjoy the sex everyone and be safe...

Cover your stump before you hump.
It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter
Don't be silly, protect your willy.
Don't be a prick, Cover your dick
Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

The first (few) times are always going to be awkward.

It also isn't that big a deal. A person that likes you for you and wants a relationship will hopefully be understanding.

Crayons

Banned
I'd so go back to being a virgin honestly. The first time is awkward as hell. My ex and I had no idea how to make out or anything. It was a depressing mess. I couldn't even finish because of a weird mental block haha. #gibbfacts

Enjoy the sex everyone and be safe...

Cover your stump before you hump.
It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter
Don't be silly, protect your willy.
Don't be a prick, Cover your dick
Don't be a loner, cover your boner.
My first time having sex wasn't that awkward. I was really nervous at first before we started doing anything but then the guy gave me beer, tequila, weed and cocaine and then I wasnt nervous and felt confident in my abilities

I met him from 4chan

My first time having sex wasn't that awkward. I was really nervous at first before we started doing anything but then the guy gave me beer, tequila, weed and cocaine and then I wasnt nervous and felt confident in my abilities

I met him from 4chan

Ok intoxicants will help a bunch. I wouldn't recommend that though. Well... I do very much want to try sex on weed. And being a bit tipsy makes things a bit better too.

I wish I could take back my first time but you live and learn. Giving it up to a closet racist isn't who I planned to spend my time with lol.

To the right one those things wont matter, what about Ok Cupid?

I haven't tried OK cupid yet... THanks for the reassurance though. :)

Yes, I've never slept with anyone and my only relationship was with an asexual woman that I loved but she is no longer with us. She suffered from a lot of mental illness like me, had a rough life like me. We really got each other but I felt like the relationship was toxic and I wanted on a level inside myself to move on even though it was incredibly painful, and the circumstances surrounding their death was truly tragic. Its affected me deeply.

I have PTSD, MDD, Bipolar I, OCD, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia, Systemic Rheumatoid Arthritis, as well as autism(Aspergers). I am also a survivor of attempted rape so I don't know how I will respond in a sexual situation... My therapist thinks I will be fine but I don't know. Then again he has been helping me a lot lately and even congratulated me on enter revisions phase for my book, finally completing that first rough draft. It's been a long time coming, at least 7 years of on and off work, life and confusion getting in the way.

I have to smoke weed to due my conditions, and weed is the only thing that seems to help both my physical and mental problems so my SO has to be okay with me smoking it because I can't ingest it.

I also live with my parents but my mom says she doesn't care who I bring home and my dad is kind of a puritan, racist ass with a "nice guy" attitude veneer. but he isn't around enough due to his job anyway that it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm also completely broke, so like I can't afford to go on dates really, I mean I recently sold my last firearm to help cover bills, entertainment, new clothes, and necessities.

As for how I'm still a virgin at 26, it seems like while I'm not ugly or anything there is something about me that people seem to find offputting or I don't know. I've asked directly if there was anything wrong with me, but no one could ever tell me, they just "didn't think of me in that way" or "Wasn't really interested" or they were already seeing someone.

I also get nervous around people I like like a big dumb idiot. >.> and I don't know how to broach the topic of sex either... And I worry about what will happen when it finally does happen, I hope I'm not too nervous you know... Also I have body conscious issues too, like I worry if my dick is big enough, even though I know I am above average my OCD won't let it alone sometimes. Or if I will ever be able to date anyone attractive because I'm still overweight despite losing almost 200lbs, and I am probably going to be that way until I die which given my SRA's severity could be in the next five years so I don't really blame people not wanting to get to know me.

I also have a bad habit of apparently asking out lesbians. :p I guess it's because I love short hair on women. Drives me wild, especially if they look kind of like Joan Jett or Emma Stone.

I don't really have a preference for hairstyles on men, although the whole emo/alternative look is really, really cute. <3

Gibbs

I wish I could take back my first time but you live and learn. Giving it up to a closet racist isn't who I planned to spend my time with lol.

I could always go after him with a baseball bat. I'll beat the racist shit right out of him. I'll get justice for yooooou!

I could always go after him with a baseball bat. I'll beat the racist shit right out of him. I'll get justice for yooooou!

lol it was in 2010 so it's all in the past, besides I did get him back and never got caught lol.

Someones car didn't run anymore due to something being stuck in the tailpipe.

Gibbs

lol it was in 2010 so it's all in the past, besides I did get him back and never got caught lol.

Someones car didn't run anymore due to something being stuck in the tailpipe.

I'm ever so proud. PROUD!

2010 or last month, point being he is gonna get got again! Should have slit his tires. Did you know if you slice 3 of the 4 car tires, insurance will NOT play for it? if you slice all 4, then insurance pays for it.

or... so I hear(can't validate it). Not that I know anything about it.... but yeah.

I'm ever so proud. PROUD!

2010 or last month, point being he is gonna get got again! Should have slit his tires. Did you know if you slice 3 of the 4 car tires, insurance will NOT play for it? if you slice all 4, then insurance pays for it.

or... so I hear(can't validate it). Not that I know anything about it.... but yeah.

Mhmm
evil-smile.gif

That's amazing, you Beverly Hills Cop'd him.

c344fc08806942748d75b91f94f11bef.gif

I was not gonna have him call me a nigger after breaking up with me and pursued me for over a year and then get mad I wouldn't accept his fake apology.

I went in the middle of the night and there was no one around. Not my proudest moment but fuck that guy.

Crayons

Banned
I haven't tried OK cupid yet... THanks for the reassurance though. :)

Yes, I've never slept with anyone and my only relationship was with an asexual woman that I loved but she is no longer with us. She suffered from a lot of mental illness like me, had a rough life like me. We really got each other but I felt like the relationship was toxic and I wanted on a level inside myself to move on even though it was incredibly painful, and the circumstances surrounding their death was truly tragic. Its affected me deeply.

I have PTSD, MDD, Bipolar I, OCD, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia, Systemic Rheumatoid Arthritis, as well as autism(Aspergers). I am also a survivor of attempted rape so I don't know how I will respond in a sexual situation... My therapist thinks I will be fine but I don't know. Then again he has been helping me a lot lately and even congratulated me on enter revisions phase for my book, finally completing that first rough draft. It's been a long time coming, at least 7 years of on and off work, life and confusion getting in the way.

I have to smoke weed to due my conditions, and weed is the only thing that seems to help both my physical and mental problems so my SO has to be okay with me smoking it because I can't ingest it.

I also live with my parents but my mom says she doesn't care who I bring home and my dad is kind of a puritan, racist ass with a "nice guy" attitude veneer. but he isn't around enough due to his job anyway that it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm also completely broke, so like I can't afford to go on dates really, I mean I recently sold my last firearm to help cover bills, entertainment, new clothes, and necessities.

As for how I'm still a virgin at 26, it seems like while I'm not ugly or anything there is something about me that people seem to find offputting or I don't know. I've asked directly if there was anything wrong with me, but no one could ever tell me, they just "didn't think of me in that way" or "Wasn't really interested" or they were already seeing someone.

I also get nervous around people I like like a big dumb idiot. >.> and I don't know how to broach the topic of sex either... And I worry about what will happen when it finally does happen, I hope I'm not too nervous you know... Also I have body conscious issues too, like I worry if my dick is big enough, even though I know I am above average my OCD won't let it alone sometimes. Or if I will ever be able to date anyone attractive because I'm still overweight despite losing almost 200lbs, and I am probably going to be that way until I die which given my SRA's severity could be in the next five years so I don't really blame people not wanting to get to know me.

I also have a bad habit of apparently asking out lesbians. :p I guess it's because I love short hair on women. Drives me wild, especially if they look kind of like Joan Jett or Emma Stone.

I don't really have a preference for hairstyles on men, although the whole emo/alternative look is really, really cute. <3
Now I feel like a huge asshole. I'm really sorry about your conditions. But You know what, don't worry abouit it. There's a huge sea of people out there for you. It helps that youre bi :p. But I'm sorry if I insulted you. There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin. You have plenty of time to get to that bridge with whoever you want, whenever you want

Now I feel like a huge asshole. I'm really sorry about your conditions. But You know what, don't worry abouit it. There's a huge sea of people out there for you. It helps that youre bi :p. But I'm sorry if I insulted you. There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin. You have plenty of time to get to that bridge with whoever you want, whenever you want

You didn't insult me man, you're fine. <3

Mhmm
evil-smile.gif

I was not gonna have him call me a nigger after breaking up with me and pursued me for over a year and then get mad I wouldn't accept his fake apology.

I went in the middle of the night and there was no one around. Not my proudest moment but fuck that guy.

Meh, fuck that guy it isn't your fault he's a disgusting bigot. Case in point you didn't know at first, but even if you did we all have our weak moments where we do shit we regret. Say a prayer to god and move on is what I always say, life is short too short to really hang onto regrets but remember to always try to be a good person even if it is harder than being bad, but even that isn't as black and white as I make it sound. People are hard, complex and sometimes deceptively simple.

Crayons

Banned

Meh, fuck that guy it isn't your fault he's a disgusting bigot. Case in point you didn't know at first, but even if you did we all have our weak moments where we do shit we regret. Say a prayer to god and move on is what I always say, life is short too short to really hang onto regrets but remember to always try to be a good person even if it is harder than being bad, but even that isn't as black and white as I make it sound. People are hard, complex and sometimes deceptively simple.
Not your proudest moment? You got sweet revenge without the cops ever finding out. That SHOULD be your proudest moment.

Yeah, I long since moved on it's just that at that moment after dealing with something like that you lack proper judgement.

Now on to you and Gibbs.

Gibbs, you're fucking awesome and I told you before that that guy isn't shit don't let anyone second guess your worth.

And as for you, you seem like a nice guy yourself who will find the one and there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. And as someone who is also a survivor it took me a long time to trust anyone sexually let alone touch me intimately so I get that.

The right person will be patient and not want to rush into things with you and the right person will understand how you feel and the things you're dealing with.
Do not get discouraged.

@ Crayons, I did it knowing I wouldn't be caught, I stayed over his place many times and knew the area at night.
I knew the distance between Norfolk VA (where I lived at the time) and Portsmouth.which was a good hour and a half away. I knew I was getting away with it which is why I did it lol.

Lari

Thanks for the welcome everyone! =D

Hey Lari! Welcome. :)

How long have you been learning to play the guitar?

For about 8 months, can only play a few simple chord songs so far, though.

Hi Lari! Welcome to the fold! Enjoy your stay and have fun. These crazy kids are fantastic.
Except Vazra, he will try to lick you but its all in fun. Afterall, he licks me daily on instagram.

All jokes aside, have you played Resident Evil 7?? I'm trying to get an idea if its worth the price. I played the demo and loved it.

Hahaha thank you, I welcome silliness!

Unfortunately I haven't played RE7 yet. My cousin's PS4 died and I have no computer fit for gaming at the moment. I'm dying to play it as soon as i'm able.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! =D

For about 8 months, can only play a few simple chord songs so far, though.

Hahaha thank you, I welcome silliness!

Unfortunately I haven't played RE7 yet. My cousin's PS4 died and I have no computer fit for gaming at the moment. I'm dying to play it as soon as i'm able.

Welcome Lari, RE7 is a good game but it lacks replay value to play over and over but it's still an experience worth playing.

Lari

Welcome Lari, RE7 is a good game but it lacks replay value to play over and over but it's still an experience worth playing.

That's fine by me. When I first played Resident Evil 1 I played it over and over obsessively, nowadays I barely have enough free time to finish a game once.

Though, I must say that the change to first person kinda turns me off of it a bit, not a fan of first person games.

That's fine by me. When I first played Resident Evil 1 I played it over and over obsessively, nowadays I barely have enough free time to finish a game once.

Though, I must say that the change to first person kinda turns me off of it a bit, not a fan of first person games.

Yeah, it turned me off too at first. RE8 might not be first person though going by the things they're saying.

They have ideas for RE8 they haven't disclosed yet.

Top Bottom