• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

DOWN

Banned
I'd like to thank Ratsky for getting me into sense8 because it keeps getting better over time and has A+ presentation on diversity.

It's kinda like "representation is necessary because some of y'all don't get that nobody is inherently lesser for their traits" and the show can be on the nose about it but at the same time it is so good with the heroics that I'm into it now
The main gay dude in Sense 8 looks like David Schwimmer.
I googled it and honestly couldn't have imagined a less accurate comparison
DavidSchwimmer10TIFF.jpg

CZMPPXxXEAA0pZt.jpg:large

mantidor

I'd like to thank Ratsky for getting me into sense8 because it keeps getting better over time and has A+ presentation on diversity.

It's kinda like "representation is necessary because some of y'all don't get that nobody is inherently lesser for their traits" and the show can be on the nose about it but at the same time it is so good with the heroics that I'm into it now

I googled it and honestly couldn't have imagined a less accurate comparison
DavidSchwimmer10TIFF.jpg

CZMPPXxXEAA0pZt.jpg:large

I don't think they resemble each other that much but it's not a crazy stretch, you just picked the worst pic of one and a good one for the other lol

I really can't get into sense8, I'll still try to see season 2 once I have internet.

The Netflix series of A Series of Unfortunate Events is also pretty queer as well as being progressive regarding gender stereotypes.

It isn't as queer as what I saw of Sense8 though.

lenovox1

I don't think they resemble each other that much but it's not a crazy stretch, you just picked the worst pic of one and a good one for the other lol

I really can't get into sense8, I'll still try to see season 2 once I have internet.

If that's a bad pic of David Schwimmer there are no good pics of David Schwimmer.

Miguel Ángel Silvestre does kind of look like Dylan McDermott, though (or "Hot David Schwimmer," as McDermott is who pops up when you google search that term).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont get why a friend would tell me he cheated on his boyfriend expecting me to comfort him when that shit pisses me off and the excuse he gave that it was a friend that wanted to know how sex felt like and he decided to help. Fuck that.

Golnei

When is that one scene they keep teasing for American Gods going to be in the show - episode three?

The Netflix series of A Series of Unfortunate Events is also pretty queer as well as being progressive regarding gender stereotypes.

It isn't as queer as what I saw of Sense8 though.

No orgies, obviously; but I do like that they attempted to make some of the books' subtext canonical. Olaf's crossdressing also wasn't quite as awkward as it could have been.

Gibbs

Lari

I both can't wait for and am absolutely terrified of next week.
After a bad break up last year, I've been getting back in touch with my ex and we've been texting each other a lot and despite avoiding deep topics for now, it feels really good to be talking to her again.

She's away on a business trip and comes back next week we'll probably get together then and see what's what.
If I don't have an anxiety driven heart attack, that is.

Phreaker

After a bad break up last year, I've been getting back in touch with my ex and we've been texting each other a lot and despite avoiding deep topics for now, it feels really good to be talking to her again.

She's away on a business trip and comes back next week we'll probably get together then and see what's what.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, I hope it works out for you - no matter what happens.

Crayons

Banned
Well, I'm at work and the air is very tense. I'm being punished by my manager for speaking out against her. To the owners, she made me look like a bipolar over emotional crazy guy.

I won't be able to work here much longer. She's making it very difficult for me to continue working here. I need a new job before one day I decide that enough is enough and just overdose because I can't live like this

Palmer27

Can't seem to bring myself to hook after like twice. I'll try and treat this as a good thing rather than a defect and just go with what my brain wants I guess.

Gibbs

This gives me the whole vibe thing with my exboyfriend. My best advice is to be careful and tread lightly. Its easy for emotions to return as you once loved one another. As you are building a friendship after a relationship is wonderful, just be cautious of what could come.

My ex started talking to me 3 months after he left me. We started getting close again and flirting started, then all of a sudden he unfriended me on facebook, and blocked me on every social media platform. Why? I know a 45yr old guy had plenty to do with it, but I guess he was catching feelings again. it hurt... still does.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

you're welcome bb

it's such a lovely show isn't it, so full of acceptance and love~

it can be sort of cheesy, but its so damn earnest that it works

When is that one scene they keep teasing for American Gods going to be in the show - episode three?

The "graphic gay sex scene"? Episode 3, yeah.

Well, I'm at work and the air is very tense. I'm being punished by my manager for speaking out against her. To the owners, she made me look like a bipolar over emotional crazy guy.

I won't be able to work here much longer. She's making it very difficult for me to continue working here.

How did things go?

I need a new job before one day I decide that enough is enough and just overdose because I can't live like this

gurl don't talk like that :|

Gibbs

I won't be able to work here much longer. She's making it very difficult for me to continue working here. I need a new job before one day I decide that enough is enough and just overdose because I can't live like this

Dude just tell them to go fuck themselves and leave. You deserve better.

You're being punished by boss lady because you told the truth? Get the fuck real lady.

Don't give up on life and overdose because of a bitch and fucking awful owners. Crayons, you are worth the world, and you will make a guy extremely happy. You deserve to have happiness and losing you would be a loss for the world. A loss for the good guys. You have so much good, don't let their negativity dim your light dude.

My heart hurts you'd even say that actually. I believe in you and that you can beat this, if that counts or matters. I don't care if I have to give you my personal phone number in the event it gets bad and you text or call me at 3am.. I would be there to talk you out of it or try to help you.

You're thinking of a permanent end/solution to a temporary problem that can be changed.

There's other places to work, remember that. It's not permanent and you could find something way better and fulfilling.

Astral Dog

Ahem.talking about, virgin obviously but finally coming to terms with it. at least i can still do curious things with the hands 👋
i know some poor guys/boys that can't do that becaus they are ill and no matter what happens im still me for better or worse so whatev.
All you guys talking about only having sex with someone you love and here I am getting blown in cars by strangers, having sex with young twinks in parks, waking up in strangers beds, and having to call up my friend and ask him of the names of guys I've had sex with in the past. You're making me feel like a slut
Nothing to be ashamed off!
.you are healthy and everybody lives their experiences differently.i would have loved to go wild a bit :p
Just be careful and not reckless. eventually you are going to find someone more special

but sad to see things didn't worked out at the store.no worth in staying at that toxic environment when she already turned the upper managment against you.
Take it as an experience, learn everything you can and move on.
Also
i don't know you but you have a gift with the words.

No orgies, obviously; but I do like that they attempted to make some of the books' subtext canonical. Olaf's crossdressing also wasn't quite as awkward as it could have been.
I never read the books or watched the movie and just expected from clips of the movie from around its release for it to basically be like a cross between Jumanji and Willy Wonka. A surreal series of events with kids and an eccentric but friendly adult.

Cut to him (A Series of Unfortunate Events Netflix episode 2 spoiler)
extorting his 14-year-old foster child to marry him, who he is supposedly related to, under threat of murdering her infant sister.

Sai-kun

Banned
That gif has been around for 1.5 years, it was featured in a trailer

THAT SAID I KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE SO IM SORRY SENPAI, deleted

o i literally never watched anything p5 related except for the very original "WINTER 2014" trailer. didn't mean to be sassy. i appreciate it though.

i stayed way on blackout for p5

Bladenic

o i literally never watched anything p5 related except for the very original "WINTER 2014" trailer. didn't mean to be sassy. i appreciate it though.

i stayed way on blackout for p5

I just beat it yesterday, wig definitely missing. Mako-chan > your faves

Phreaker

Yeah. The first few episodes are rough but it gets good. Season 2 is a non stop roller coaster ride.

Agreed about the first part. I just started watching it this weekend. I think I am on episode 8, the first couple were kind of weird / wasn't sure what has going on, but it got good. Good enough that it kept me watching.

DOWN

Banned
How could I forget? I make good guacamole
Dude you can't be that bad in the kitchen. Ugh. I'm going to make a video series of cooking basics just for you. Vazra and myself will turn you into a master chef.
I still believe in your cooking skills. Don't give up.

My ex said I was a fantastic cook. I mean, who else is going to being you sausage, pancakes,, eggs, toast, and coffee in bed every morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsdyv1lfNA/

As for the eggs look other recipes of the same thing and try to see what works. Thats the beauty of internet really.
Thanks. Also I want more cookies.

Next monday I have a date. This is the first time I've dated in 7 years or more.

It's just coffee, he's a really cute trans dude(FtM), plays and sings well, likes a lot of the same stuff I do.

Super nervous. We've been texting here and there.

Phreaker

Next monday I have a date. This is the first time I've dated in 7 years or more.

It's just coffee, he's a really cute trans dude(FtM), plays and sings well, likes a lot of the same stuff I do.

Congrats! I was in the same boat and date 5 is tomorrow, so there is hope! :) Try not to be too nervous and just enjoy getting to meet/know them.

Gibbs

Congrats! I was in the same boat and date 5 is tomorrow, so there is hope! :) Try not to be too nervous and just enjoy getting to meet/know them.

Date 5???? I take it things are going well for you dude? =)

Ohhh exciting! I wish you the best!

Dany

Banned
I just beat it yesterday, wig definitely missing. Mako-chan > your faves

Akechi and Makoto are my faves. Great game, think I like P4 more a little but the style/music of this one is so damn engrossing. Gonna try the reaper/money glitch once i hit level 20 on my ng+

Yay I am so happy for you. Hope the date goes well.

Lari

This gives me the whole vibe thing with my exboyfriend. My best advice is to be careful and tread lightly. Its easy for emotions to return as you once loved one another. As you are building a friendship after a relationship is wonderful, just be cautious of what could come.

My ex started talking to me 3 months after he left me. We started getting close again and flirting started, then all of a sudden he unfriended me on facebook, and blocked me on every social media platform. Why? I know a 45yr old guy had plenty to do with it, but I guess he was catching feelings again. it hurt... still does.

Damn, sorry you had to go through that. =(

Honestly I kinda hope we can get over our differences and give it an honest shot to try and make it work. Of course i'm not rushing it and there's a ton of talking that must happen before we can know if it's even worth it.

Yay I am so happy for you. Hope the date goes well.
Thanks, I figure at least I'd give it a shot.

My profile has gotten like 4 likes in the last day or so. Kinda weird since I never get attention in real life, ever.

Ohhh exciting! I wish you the best!

Thank you! and congrats to you good luck. Thank you for the advice

Gibbs

Ha! I have no idea really...So, I'll just keep spending time with him - food, drink, games, good conversation - it's always a nice time.

and making out! Don't forget that. All jokes aside, hanging out is a great sign of things. It seems the time you spend together is meaningful for both of you. Happy for you!

Damn, sorry you had to go through that. =(

Honestly I kinda hope we can get over our differences and give it an honest shot to try and make it work. Of course i'm not rushing it and there's a ton of talking that must happen before we can know if it's even worth it.

My hope is you can work it out because I truly believe any and everything can be worked out granted both parties are willing to put the time and effort into it. You fell in love for a reason you know? Hopefully it all works out for you. As long as you are happy!

My ex is now in a relationship, probably has been for a while. It kinda hurts but outside of that, I feel nothing. It's weird because I've waited on him for almost two years. I guess deleting me off everything made it easier to replace me.

mantidor

Damn if renting is hard.

I was quite literally about to sign the contract, but the woman changed the price we had agreed on and raised it up considerably, I guess I can pay it and she tells me it's about building stuff that in theory most of the time she will refund me, because the owner is supposed to pay for that and not me.

The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, I have to give this a long thought, I really don't know what to do, and I was so excited about moving, damn.

And I have this other option but the apartment is kind of ugly. Agh it's so stressing.

Thanks, I figure at least I'd give it a shot.

My profile has gotten like 4 likes in the last day or so. Kinda weird since I never get attention in real life, ever.

Thank you! and congrats to you good luck. Thank you for the advice

Is this from OKC? if so glad my suggestion worked out especially so quickly.

I'm really glad this happened for you.

And Lari, Gibbs is right that if both parties are willing then it will work out. If not then that leaves room for someone new to come into your life in the future.

Top Bottom