• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Crayons

Banned
So I'm pretty sure this customer guy at work (I'm at work rn, cleaning the bathroom because my boss is getting revenge at me by making me do every chore we have) just hardcore flirted with me.

I went to where he was (we have to greet customers) and I said hi how can I help you. And he grabs onto my hand and shakes my hand. I feel like I'm being manhandled. He says "Hi Crayons" with Crayons standing for my real name. Keep in mind I'm not wearing a nametag.
He asks if I remember him. (How do I know him?
How does he know my name? Did I sleep with him? Hes quite the handsome man) I say no sorry that I don't. He then tries to jog my memory with details so I fake remembering him. Right of course I remember who you are!

So he tells me that he lost his phone. I ask him if he has insurance. I give him details and offer him the insurance number. Mind you, I'm stuttering in my words because I'm really nervous. He asks my coworker if he remembers him and surprisingly my coworker actually does remember him. He then asks how come my coworker remembers him and I dont. He's looking dead into my eyes. I make up some excuse about bad memory. So I finally look up the insurance number and offer it to him. He says he already knows the number. He says goodbye and he leaves

So I'm pretty sure this customer guy at work (I'm at work rn, cleaning the bathroom because my boss is getting revenge at me by making me do every chore we have) just hardcore flirted with me.

I went to where he was (we have to greet customers) and I said hi how can I help you. And he grabs onto my hand and shakes my hand. I feel like I'm being manhandled. He says "Hi Crayons" with Crayons standing for my real name. Keep in mind I'm not wearing a nametag.
How does he know my name? Did I sleep with him? Hes quite the handsome man) I say no sorry that I don't. He then tries to jog my memory with details so I fake remembering him. Right of course I remember who you are!

So he tells me that he lost his phone. I ask him if he has insurance. I give him details and offer him the insurance number. Mind you, I'm stuttering in my words because I'm really nervous. He asks my coworker if he remembers him and surprisingly my coworker actually does remember him. He then asks how come my coworker remembers him and I dont. He's looking dead into my eyes. I make up some excuse about bad memory. So I finally look up the insurance number and offer it to him. He says he already knows the number. He says goodbye and he leaves

LOL That does sound a little weird and could be taken as flirting.

Gibbs

He wants you Crayons. Be one with this mysterious guy. Wine and dine him asap.

Wait! Your name isn't Crayons? :D

Uh, yeah...that is not happening.

Booooo.

...So you're gonna fuck him right? thats what I'd do

Meicyn

Gold Member
Damn if renting is hard.

I was quite literally about to sign the contract, but the woman changed the price we had agreed on and raised it up considerably, I guess I can pay it and she tells me it's about building stuff that in theory most of the time she will refund me, because the owner is supposed to pay for that and not me.

The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, I have to give this a long thought, I really don't know what to do, and I was so excited about moving, damn.

And I have this other option but the apartment is kind of ugly. Agh it's so stressing.

Unless you get it in writing that she will "refund you" (whatever that means) as part of the rental agreement, she's going to fuck you over. She already altered the deal and you aren't even locked into the apartment yet, so imagine what she'll do when you have no choice but to continue paying the rent at the price you signed up for in the lease. I'd run far away.

I'd go with the uglier apartment if it's much more affordable. An ugly apartment can be decorated using all the extra money you'll have per month from not going with the nicer looking apartment. Or spend that on things you want. Or save it. Or invest it. Long story short, you'll have a lot more wiggle room with the cheaper apartment.

DOWN

Banned
I screamed on FaceTime with my boyfriend while driving because a news alert popped down saying Comey got fired by Trump and it was the closest I've been to crashing since sneezing while driving in 12th grade

Crayons

Banned
...So you're gonna fuck him right? thats what I'd do

God, I want to. But my coworkers are all here and I gotta fake being straight, cant give them another reason to bully me.

So you didn't slip him your number?, then again he might come back.

Well, in order to look up his account to see if he had insurance, I had to ask him for his phone number. So I guess I did have the opportunity to take his number. But I thought of it too late.

He was like this mysterious handsome Latin man who just got me all nervous and took my breath away

Phreaker

I screamed on FaceTime with my boyfriend while driving because a news alert popped down saying Comey got fired by Trump and it was the closest I've been to crashing since sneezing while driving in 12th grade

Holy crap, what? I need to go catch up. (Ever have a bee fly in your car?! :p )

Is this from OKC? if so glad my suggestion worked out especially so quickly.

I'm really glad this happened for you.

And Lari, Gibbs is right that if both parties are willing then it will work out. If not then that leaves room for someone new to come into your life in the future.

Yeah, OKC. It's a long way to travel for coffee but he seems pretty nice.

Dany

Banned

Don't facetime while driving?

Sometimes you have to go the extra mile for something potentially worth it. At the very least it sounds like a friendship could be formed if dating isn't in the cards.

Yeah, it would be nice to have some more friends.

My therapist also suggested I find someone because feels like it would help me.

I don't know, but he's probably the best therapist I've ever had so I feel like I can trust his judgement and honestly I really want to meet someone even if it isn't anything serious.

It'd be nice to have someone else to chat to about what I'm doing too.

mantidor

Unless you get it in writing that she will "refund you" (whatever that means) as part of the rental agreement, she's going to fuck you over. She already altered the deal and you aren't even locked into the apartment yet, so imagine what she'll do when you have no choice but to continue paying the rent at the price you signed up for in the lease. I'd run far away.

I'd go with the uglier apartment if it's much more affordable. An ugly apartment can be decorated using all the extra money you'll have per month from not going with the nicer looking apartment. Or spend that on things you want. Or save it. Or invest it. Long story short, you'll have a lot more wiggle room with the cheaper apartment.

This is literally what I asked, and she said that it was fine, that we could put it in the contract, she also lowered the price a bit.

The uglier apartment is not that cheap compared to this one though, which is why I'm heavily inclined for the other, I'll wait what she comes up with with this new contract.

Yeah, it would be nice to have some more friends.

My therapist also suggested I find someone because feels like it would help me.

I don't know, but he's probably the best therapist I've ever had so I feel like I can trust his judgement and honestly I really want to meet someone even if it isn't anything serious.

It'd be nice to have someone else to chat to about what I'm doing too.

I hope things continue to take a more positive turn for you.
Yeah, just having someone to talk to about things does so much. I am self conscious so I don't say a whole lot because I worry if I annoy others.

I hope this date goes well and you have a good time.

DOWN

Banned
Don't facetime while driving?
ok that is a good note however my phone was just on a mount for GPS and I answered handsfree. Obviously that didn't work well and was bad, but just clarifying I wasn't holding the phone and didn't place the call deliberately... doesn't sound better

Gibbs

I'm watching it at the gym and I'm shocked. Trump fires the guy who single handedly helped him win the election.

Atleast how I saw it.

berzeli

Banned
Go-gurt is literally the only thing stopping the entire country from descending into chaos.
"Slurp 'til its flat"
Sno7i8p.gif

I want the world to be saved by pizza but Im sure someone will ruin it with pineapple.
That would be Ratsky.

Alrus

Pineapple on pizza is fine. There's much worse things you can put on one (like ham).

The "classic" Hawaii Pizza topping around here is actually ham and pineapple :p (I think it's kinda gross but not nearly as bad as seafood pizza, the last one I mistakenly tried made me puke and I still gag just thinking about it).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The "classic" Hawaii Pizza topping around here is actually ham and pineapple :p (I think it's kinda gross but not nearly as bad as seafood pizza, the last one I mistakenly tried made me puke and I still gag just thinking about it).

Seafood Pizza!? We are in the darkest timeline.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The only 2 seafood things I tolerate are tuna and shrimps and Im pretty picky with how I eat em.

Gibbs

Tuna should be banned.

Oh, you haven't had a good tuna melt then

When I see the tuna sub promo at subway I die a little inside admittedly. I have a massive issue with the smell, and fish. Oh boy the story that goes with it.

I like macaroni pasta salad tho... (Only when done fresh I dont like it cold)

After the food you posted on Instagram, now I am starved.

I rarely eat the stuff unless it's in a macaroni salad.

Eww no way. Macaroni salad is disturbing enough without adding tuna to it.

The only 2 seafood things I tolerate are tuna and shrimps and Im pretty picky with how I eat em.

Shrimp is good. Probably the only seafood I'll eat.

I was at the beach with family/extended family and we went to this sea food place called "Jimmys Sea Food buffet" in the Outer Banks. I paid $30 to eat chicken tenders, fries,mashed potatoes, and mac n cheese. I did not eat anything sea food related outside of a piece of breaded shrimp or two. Definitely wasn't worth the price for me to go.

The peanut butter pie was orgasmic though.

Top Bottom