• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Kevyt

There are often times where I feel I wish I had someone physically present, and to be able to hear words such "I love you and everything is going to be okay" Just having someone when you need it, and for moral support as well.

Then I realized, that's one of the benefits of having a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife.

Being able to cry on someone's shoulder feels like a luxury to me.

I try to enjoy being lonely but it gets really hard at times. Especially during times like this, with the holidays and whatnot. I:

I don't want to be a debbie-downer so have a fun gif, lettersgaf:

giphy.gif

tehee~

I did this measure of masculinity and femininity for no reason.

http://personality-testing.info/tests/OSRI/

I got 94 masculines and 94 feminines and am undifferentiated.

98 on masculinity and 108 on femininity. I've no idea what that means :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
OSRIi.php

Damn, just short of androgyny.

I need to put stickers on my laptop and keep a personal journal.

Golnei

For some unfathomable reason, I was drawn to this one...

I did this measure of masculinity and femininity for no reason.

I got 94 masculines and 94 feminines and am undifferentiated.

I wonder if there's a deep psychological reason as to why they asked if a natural disaster would be exciting twice...? Is giving a different answer to the same question when asked a second time a masculine or feminine coded trait?

Haly

Maybe try to not want to be an outlaw so bad?
tumblr_msql6oCk2g1s2stqlo1_1280.jpg

never
I wonder if there's a deep psychological reason as to why they asked if a natural disaster would be exciting twice...? Is giving a different answer to the same question when asked a second time a masculine or feminine coded trait?
Probably one o' dem controls, to catch people not paying attention and clicking randomly, or automated whatnots.

I took a different, less-scientific gender association test on FB and got very feminine. Kind of surprising considering I'm pretty much "straight acting" (though I hate terms like that.) But I guess it's due to my pretty passive nature and artistic leanings.

Material Girl, Girls Just want to have fun, hit me with your best shot

Whew the 80s were packed with pop classics

"Papa Don't Preach" is one of my favourite jams -- although I do think the intro sounds like something straight out of Final Fantasy Tactics, hahaha.

On a semi-related note, I distinctly remember being in the car with the family and singing "Man, I feel like a woman" aloud. To thing my family never knew I was bi/gay-leaning. XD

(Also, looking that video up totally made me listen to the whole song again.)

Bladenic

I took a different, less-scientific gender association test on FB and got very feminine. Kind of surprising considering I'm pretty much "straight acting" (though I hate terms like that.) But I guess it's due to my pretty passive nature and artistic leanings.

"Papa Don't Preach" is one of my favourite jams -- although I do think the intro sounds like something straight out of Final Fantasy Tactics, hahaha.

On a semi-related note, I distinctly remember being in the car with the family and singing "Man, I feel like a woman" aloud. To thing my family never knew I was bi/gay-leaning. XD

(Also, looking that video up totally made me listen to the whole song again.)

Omg yes stan the queen of country/music ever

I saw her last year with my mom, lord the slayage

For some unfathomable reason, I was drawn to this one...

tumblr_msql6oCk2g1s2stqlo1_1280.jpg

never

Probably one o' dem controls, to catch people not paying attention and clicking randomly, or automated whatnots.
Yes it is a very common thing in tests of this nature, or just paraphrasing slightly or reversing the perspective. It is to test the reliability of responses within a test.
Lol what a stupid fucking test😂
That makes me wonder what you got! :)

Bladenic

I believe she's returning to Vegas for another stint. Last year was her supposed last tour which I doubt.

Her top 3 songs IMO

https://youtu.be/681Y-UQ0LWI

https://youtu.be/iZRA-Dwv86E

https://youtu.be/JL9WKdYGnIM

Oh man, Whose Bed! I forgot about that song. I may have to go back down the Shania rabbit hole soon. :p

Also, I know it's a bit corny, but "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw is so sad that it still gives me goosebumps every time. :'(

"There's gonna be a little one and she
Says it's time to go
Doctor says the baby's fine
But you'll have to leave
'Cause his momma's fading fast and
Johnny hit his knees and there he prayed
Take the very breath you gave me
Take the heart from my chest
I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me
Make this my last request
Take me out of this world
God, please don't take the girl"

Gawd, I have tears in my eyes listening to it now. No wonder I'm "feminine", lol.

greetings homosexuals, dragon age origins is 4.99 on steam rn and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it? I've only played Mass Effect 1 & 2 tbh, never a Dragon Age game.

Haly

Origins is good. One of the better western dating games.

greetings homosexuals, dragon age origins is 4.99 on steam rn and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it? I've only played Mass Effect 1 & 2 tbh, never a Dragon Age game.

I enjoyed what I played, though it wasn't a ton. I have gaming ADD, haha. You might as well get the Ultimate Edition for an extra $2.50 though, as apparently Awakening is pretty good too and it'll come with all of the DLC.

Bladenic

Oh I need to go back to Origins. Didn't get that far, too many games. DA: Inquisition slayed tho. I mainly want to play Origins for icon Morrigan.

I love origins simply for it being the peak of Bioware's awful romance writing.

I literally went from Zevran being at neutral approval to "I love you lets make out" in one scene in Haven right after I went inside the church to fight the crazy cultists.

We made out on their corpses, was hilarious.

Haly

I love origins simply for it being the peak of Bioware's awful romance writing.

I literally went from Zevran being at neutral approval to "I love you lets make out" in one scene in Haven right after I went inside the church to fight the crazy cultists.

We made out on their corpses, was hilarious.
That's just Zevran's character!

Haly

If you wanted a deep romance you would've went after Alistair.

Haly

I always played female characters. But yeah, I guess this was before Bioware made everyone Bi.

Haly

Pfft Morrigan.

PFFFFFFFFFT WOMEN

Shale is bae.

RM8

Mahvel games are unbalanced and boring :[ Capcom vs. games in general, I mean. Except for the SNK games, those were cool.

n1Tr2md.png

Honestly I'd rather have Marvel 2 available on PS4/Xbone/Switch/PC. I never got around to playing it and it looks a lot more appealing than Marvel 3 or a possible Marvel 4.

I also want 3S ported to those consoles so maybe I just like late 90s/early 00s Capcom fighting games.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
totally here for this shania love btw

Also, I know it's a bit corny, but "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw is so sad that it still gives me goosebumps every time. :'(

"There's gonna be a little one and she
Says it's time to go
Doctor says the baby's fine
But you'll have to leave
'Cause his momma's fading fast and
Johnny hit his knees and there he prayed
Take the very breath you gave me
Take the heart from my chest
I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me
Make this my last request
Take me out of this world
God, please don't take the girl"

Gawd, I have tears in my eyes listening to it now. No wonder I'm "feminine", lol.

love that song ;___;

90s country rules

Top Bottom