• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Jvzlk85.jpg

x9hUKXV.jpg

Kater

Banned
He wants to top

/removingallsubtlety
I can't really see Dorian as a bottom. So I guess he's out of luck when it comes to romance options for gays. :p

I did this measure of masculinity and femininity for no reason.

http://personality-testing.info/tests/OSRI/

I got 94 masculines and 94 feminines and am undifferentiated.
I liked how it asked if I like guns and think about historical wars a lot. Is that masculine? Because I'm glad I'm not too masculine then, according to this test.

My result from that test was as follows: 91m / 130f

Bladenic

I can't really see Dorian as a bottom. So I guess he's out of luck when it comes to romance options for gays. :p

I liked how it asked if I like guns and think about historical wars a lot. Is that masculine? Because I'm glad I'm not too masculine then, according to this test.

My result from that test was as follows: 91m / 130f

Dorian is def a bottom for Iron Bull
I'd imagine he and my Inquisitor were vers

My copy of Final Fantasy XV is shipping soon. Crying is this real life

Kater

Banned
Dorian is def a bottom for Iron Bull
I'd imagine he and my Inquisitor were vers
Bull had an experience with a Tamassran with a strap-on. I don't think he's only into topping. That said, he does say that you are the one taking it if you romance him in party banter while traveling. But with Dorian it's just never said. In my mind he's quite dominant too.

The only companion that's not all too dominant are Blackwall and Josephine. Those two are rather shy at first as well.

I think Haly is just saying that some self-expression is tacky :p

Haly I kinda feel like you and me might be sort of snob-bros. Repudiate me if wrong.

I think Haly is just saying that some self-expression is tacky :p

Haly I kinda feel like you and me might be sort of snob-bros. Repudiate me if wrong.

I think tacky is a strong word. It may not be for you and that's totally okay but tacky is just a little... judgmental perhaps?

As an extra, nothing beats doing a tongue piercing on a 65 year old who never even had their ears pierced :p

I think tacky is a strong word. It may not be for you and that's totally okay but tacky is just a little... judgmental perhaps?

As an extra, nothing beats doing a tongue piercing on a 65 year old who never even had their ears pierced :p

I don't think it's that judgemental or too strong of a word, it depends on your inflection when you say it. My intention was mostly to land in the right neighbourhood, meaning wise :p

And I don't really think that all not-ear piercings are tacky, but some of them kinda are.

#snob #bros
bounty-wag.gif

My body is canvas.

Don't shame me for trying to cultivate excessive delicacy :p

Sibylus

Banned
I don't think it's that judgemental or too strong of a word, it depends on your inflection when you say it. My intention was mostly to land in the right neighbourhood, meaning wise :p

And I don't really think that all not-ear piercings are tacky, but some of them kinda are.

Don't shame me for trying to cultivate excessive delicacy :p

I'll shame you every day and thrice on Sunday, vanilla bean!

Beefy

Talking about piercings I use to have 7. But my nipple piercing kept on catching and I kept biting my tongue piercing. So only have my 5 ear piercings now.

Kater

Banned
Some piercings look nice but the pain might not make it worth it. Tongue and genital piercings for example. Nipple piercings would probably be in the way too when dressing yourself, so you'd always have to be careful. That's why I like the idea of a tattoo more than getting a piercing.

Some piercings look nice but the pain might not make it worth it. Tongue and genital piercings for example. Nipple piercings would probably be in the way too when dressing yourself, so you'd always have to be careful. That's why I like the idea of a tattoo more than getting a piercing.

I feel like people with nipple piercings are probably pretty kinky. Same for genital piercings.

Talking about piercings I use to have 7. But my nipple piercing kept on catching and I kept biting my tongue piercing. So only have my 5 ear piercings now.

What kind of jewelry did you have on both? You can usually solve both issues rather easily with the right jewelry for your individual anatomy.

Honestly tongue piercings hurt so little it's not even funny. Even genital piercings aren't all that painful. The most painful piercing would probably be the nipples and the hardest one to heal is by far the navel.

The more "annoying" piercings I have are probably my cartilage ones on my ears. Every once in a while they decide to get irritated for no reason and then sleeping becomes troublesome as the pillow will push on them when I'm trying to sleep

I feel like people with nipple piercings are probably pretty kinky. Same for genital piercings.

I don't really agree.

Both nipple and genital piercings can be a really big way to claim your sexuality or just claim back your body. I know a girl who got her nipples and clitoral hood pierced after being raped. It gave her a sense of ownership and control over her body, something that had been taken from her. She feels like it was one of the most important tools to overcome her trauma.

A lot of people also pick these types of piercings because they're super easy to hide and so are very corporate/work friendly.

This is pretty much what I'm doing for a living so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

Beefy

What kind of jewelry did you have on both? You can usually solve both issues rather easily with the right jewelry for your individual anatomy.

I tried many different kinds for my tongue, but always kept biting or chewing it so gave up. Bar and ring and stud for my nipple piercing. It caught on loads of stuff and tbh I wasn't really feeling it.

I don't really agree.

Both nipple and genital piercings can be a really big way to claim your sexuality or just claim back your body. I know a girl who got her nipples and clitoral hood pierced after being raped. It gave her a sense of ownership and control over her body, something that had been taken from her. She feels like it was one of the most important tools to overcome her trauma.

A lot of people also pick these types of piercings because they're super easy to hide and so are very corporate/work friendly.

This is pretty much what I'm doing for a living so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

I'm talking more in the context of homosexual men. Granted my experience is probably still less than yours given that you do this for a living. I suppose "people" was the incorrect word choice when I meant a specific subset of people.

But I tend to associate gay male nipple piercings with the bdsm/fetish community.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just like the natural body too much to enjoy the vast majority of piercings. It's like a laptop you know? Over time your laptop changes depending on how you treat it. Maybe you replace a key on your keyboard. Maybe you add an engraving. Maybe you're into stickers.

But I'm a purist and the perfect state of the laptop for me is when it came out of the wrapping, untouched, unblemished, immortal in its perfection even if that purity is transient.

The same goes for tattoos generally speaking. Although I can appreciate the aesthetics of tattoos as illustration, I'm not sure how I feel about their permanent marking of a body. And tattoos degrade as well. If you could don and doff tattoos at will, like clothing, and if they never faded or became smudged, or if they could be reliably restored, I'd be much more enthusiastic about them.
Ya could be~

I tried many different kinds for my tongue, but always kept biting or chewing it so gave up. Bar and ring and stud for my nipple piercing. It caught on loads of stuff and tbh I wasn't really feeling it.

Different lengths as well? What kind of materials did you try? I'm honestly professionally curious but I understand if you'd rather not talk about it.

I'm talking more in the context of homosexual men. Granted my experience is probably still less than yours given that you do this for a living. I suppose "people" was the incorrect word choice when I meant a specific subset of people.

But I tend to associate gay male nipple piercings with the bdsm/fetish community.

Oh absolutely!

Modern body piercing is very much rooted in the BDSM/fetish culture. I don't know if you've ever heard of Operation Spanner, it was a sting done by British police where they raided a house where gay men would gather and do piercings. These people ended up all arrested and the Judge even decided at the time that consent was not enough to participate in "sadomasochist rituals" such as piercing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Spanner

On a footnote, nipple piercings and some genital piercings are also often sought after to enhance sexual experiences from sex to nipple play. Be it to be more pleasurable to you or to your partners, nipple piercings and genital piercings can really change and enhance sex to much higher levels of sensation and arousal.

Top Bottom