• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

DOWN

Banned
McDonald's has pulled out of their olympics sponsorship smh. What will my Olympic season cups look like now?
Sounds like my kind of parade 😎
tenor.gif

Rayis

I might go on a date tomorrow but who knows, only if the dude agrees to pick me up cuz I ain't driving all the way where he lives.

Gibbs

I love it. Things are not black and white. You are now NOT an unquestionable hero of light. And also a great metaphor using the "light" as a bad thing etc. Loving every single thing about this game

Ori is possibly one of my favorites, if NOT my favorite of this generation so far. I loved everything about the game(s), I even bought the definitive version! May buy the disc also just to support Moon Studios. Just loved it.

Cannot wait for Ori and the Will of The Wisp!

Kevyt

Im 100% Broke this year for the sale. I will pretend is not even happening. lol.

I'm also broke but I want to get Tropico 5 and XCOM 2 as well as other ones.

But those two mostly and perhaps some obscure but fun games no one has heard of. lol

WonderzL

Banned
Ori is possibly one of my favorites, if NOT my favorite of this generation so far. I loved everything about the game(s), I even bought the definitive version! May buy the disc also just to support Moon Studios. Just loved it.

Cannot wait for Ori and the Will of The Wisp!

The game is so good. It scratches that Metroid itch I have (my favorite 2D franchise) but it's truly unique with its themes, music and art direction. I'm absolutely speechless. Amazing game.

I'll watch Cars 3 today! I didn't like Cars 1 much for its vignette style lacking narrative drive (which I acknowledge could be a comment on the point of the movie) but I enjoyed the sharp turn Cars 2 took.

Suerte

Having such an arms-mazing weekend (and even managed to leave my house for minor bonus points), thanks guys! ❤️

KmA

So I had a Britney moment and shaved my head. I'm usually wearing a hat so I doubt most people will notice lol.

I went on a date today with this older gay who works in HR and I was talking to him (more like complaining tbh) about how soul crushing it is to search for jobs. He basically recommended that I change my name on my resume because my name is very Arabic lol. I don't know how I feel about it tbh I spent a lot of time hating my name it seems so regressive to just change it. He said as long as I get my foot in the door I can just tell them my real name later. I'm super desperate to move out of my parent's house I think I should just do it.

So I had a Britney moment and shaved my head. I'm usually wearing a hat so I doubt most people will notice lol.

I went on a date today with this older gay who works in HR and I was talking to him (more like complaining tbh) about how soul crushing it is to search for jobs. He basically recommended that I change my name on my resume because my name is very Arabic lol. I don't know how I feel about it tbh I spent a lot of time hating my name it seems so regressive to just change it. He said as long as I get my foot in the door I can just tell them my real name later. I'm super desperate to move out of my parent's house I think I should just do it.
Sounds like a waste going to a job interview of people who would have been turned off by your name, like if they would be racist with your resume they would be racist in the interview and racist on the job.

Is there an Arabic Businessowners Association or a Muslim one or group you could approach for contacts or somewhere that advertises jobs on a board of an Arabic or Muslim group?

Crayons

Banned
Today i was moving furniture around and dropped a CRT TV and cut up my knee. Then later I went out drinking and cut up my other knees. So now both my knees are skinned and my arm is cut up too and im just oozing blood all over everywhere

halfbeast

Banned

people are mostly prejudiced by things they don't know. they don't always have to be full racist, but the split-second they think of something negative, it's a lost battle. if there's a (stupid) trick to avoid that, go for it. any way to abbreviate your name?

Today i was moving furniture around and dropped a CRT TV and cut up my knee. Then later I went out drinking and cut up my other knees. So now both my knees are skinned and my arm is cut up too and im just oozing blood all over everywhere
Do you have access to a doctor?

berzeli

Banned
Organizer Says Pride Parade In Kiev More Of A 'Celebration' This Year
Thousands of people marched in the capital Kiev Sunday in support of LGBT rights and equality in Ukraine. The marchers were joined by several foreign diplomats and politicians in what organizers say is the largest Pride event the country has seen yet.

The annual Gay Pride parade is in just its fourth year in Kiev, and has twice been marred by violence. In 2015, clashes broke out between the pride supporters and protesters from far-right groups, who threw flares and injured two police officers. This year, the parade was flanked by a heavy police presence in riot gear. Despite a small group of protesters at the start, the parade was able to continue safely.

Maxim Eristavi was one of the volunteers who helped organize KyivPride2017, and he says the mood was much lighter and less fearful than it has been in the past.
DCnI_-LXsAElNkH.jpg

DCnJG7QXkAAHx6V.jpg

DCnJK8QXoAAf-OL.jpg

DCnjwBwXYAAsvqF.jpg

I'm so glad that things are better than 2015 and that the authorities are doing the right thing by letting the parade happen and protect it. Hopefully the riot police won't be necessary for much longer.

KmA

Sounds like a waste going to a job interview of people who would have been turned off by your name, like if they would be racist with your resume they would be racist in the interview and racist on the job.

Is there an Arabic Businessowners Association or a Muslim one or group you could approach for contacts or somewhere that advertises jobs on a board of an Arabic or Muslim group?

I feel like people are going to be racist regardless of where I work so I might as well take advantage however I can.

IvorB

Proper sunny day in London today + not at work = sun tan success.

I woke up a bit later than I would have liked to catch the peak tanning time but turned out okay. I love London in the sunshine. And 'happy Pride' to all attending!

Anyway, back to Stormblood.

Bladenic

I woke up a bit later than I would have liked to catch the peak tanning time but turned out okay. I love London in the sunshine. And 'happy Pride' to all attending!

Are those shorts or underwear? Cuz um I can just about see all of you

ESeQpKD.gif

IvorB

Are those shorts or underwear? Cuz um I can just about see all of you

ESeQpKD.gif

They're the shortest shorts I've ever worn in public. Got them from Aussiebum to try something new and today was the debut. I think they only work when it's blazing hot but I like them. I was wearing underwear underneath so totally SFW, don't worry :).

images

One of the perks of my job is tasting new beers everyday

tenor.gif

Top Bottom