• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Letters Gaf, I need your help!

As far as I can tell, no one has decided to do an OT on Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator
yet, so I've decided to take it upon myself. I think I have the resources I need to make an OT with the info we have so far that doesn't look like total shit, but I can use some input on the obligatory witty subtitle.

Some ideas, mostly from people that are not myself:

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator|OT| Papa Don't Preach
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator|OT| Don't Worry...I'll Be Little Spoon.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Call Me Daddy
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Come To Daddy
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Easier than Grindr

Thoughts on those or alternative ideas are greatly appreciated. Bonus points if you can manage something without the word Dad or Daddy to keep the repetition down, but those will also be considered as well.

If you need some inspiration, here's the profiles of the eligible fathers (which also explains the context of the first two)

19260400_1565289680170566_7465731128742215216_n.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Thoughts on those or alternative ideas are greatly appreciated. Bonus points if you can manage something without the word Dad or Daddy to keep the repetition down, but those will also be considered as well.

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator|OT| Stimulate: Date Dad in Daddy's Dream

red13th

As far as I can tell, no one has decided to do an OT on Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator
yet, so I've decided to take it upon myself. I think I have the resources I need to make an OT with the info we have so far that doesn't look like total shit, but I can use some input on the obligatory witty subtitle.

If you need some inspiration, here's the profiles of the eligible fathers (which also explains the context of the first two)

This game seems amazing.

mantidor

Today's my birthday. I'm 37

Happy birthday!!

I hope you took the chance and went out or something, you never know :p.

omg this is so corny and perfect.

I want rival/bad dad, maybe teacher dad, I guess I could be teacher dad but I don't want to be a dad D:

It's kind of weird how "dad" became a thing, specially because its very gross when taken literally. Weirdly enough, spanish is equal opportunity in that regard, so both "papi" and "mami" are used in such context... while in english, "mommy" just feels wrong.

Monocle

I'm so hyped for this game lol.

How about Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| The Dadliest Game is Man

Maybe too long.
Said no dad ever.

Beth Cyra

Damn it, how come we can't get any Lesbian games of this quality?

Still awesome and I hope the thread goes well :)

No Octodad, no buy.

I got my first payslip for the week after I was meant to get a raise because the minimum wage went up...and I am still being paid at the FY2015 rate, that it has increased twice from. It's $25 a week before tax I'm not getting that I should.

And the cost of living went up with the wage increase I didn't get and new taxes so I'm going backwards...

Nah, I only asked because I haven't been around here in a while lol.

It's cool

Happy birthday!!

I hope you took the chance and went out or something, you never know :p.

omg this is so corny and perfect.

I want rival/bad dad, maybe teacher dad, I guess I could be teacher dad but I don't want to be a dad D:

It's kind of weird how "dad" became a thing, specially because its very gross when taken literally. Weirdly enough, spanish is equal opportunity in that regard, so both "papi" and "mami" are used in such context... while in english, "mommy" just feels wrong.

Nah. Actually slept through some of it (3pm). Birthdays aren't as big a thing as I've gotten older

mantidor

It's cool

Nah. Actually slept through some of it (3pm). Birthdays aren't as big a thing as I've gotten older

Noooo you cant.

I know we are the "old guard", but that shouldn't be an excuse, just go out, it will be awful, eventually you find your group and you socialize, it happened to me in my thirties as well :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
yall

need to start watching Claws asap

9Q3Bb05.jpg

its fun af

and the cast is amazing it's got Niecy Nash, Carrie Preston, Harold Perrineau, and Hank from Breaking Bad who plays an over the top bisexual drug lord named Uncle Daddy

plus there's hot dudez who get nudez

link to ot

Wpr0oUW.gif

berzeli

Banned
As part of the 50 year celebration of the 1967 Sexual Offences Act which made it legal for men to have sex with men in Britain (well, England) the BBC is having a season of programming called Gay Britannia. The trailer for the first bit of (scripted) programming just got released:
Queers, eight monlogues/stories curated and directed by Mark Gatiss, starring Ben Whishaw, Alan Cumming, Rebecca Front, Russell Tovey, Yara Greyjoy, and Kevan Lannister.

They have also done some online/BBC Three thing/series but I didn't like the presenter. Does God Hate Me? | Queer Britain - Episode 1

Rounding things out, the BFI are doing a season of programming called Gross Indecency focusing on depictions of LGBT life in British film and TV around the time of the 1967 act. Trailer.
And of course here is Sharon Needles discussing (mostly) 80s slasher films.

I mean nothing is going to beat this one posted in the announcement thread:
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Thirsty For Some Pop
So our collective wit (or lack thereof) is superfluous at best.

Do people actually hold on to their high school year books? I want to get rid of a lot of shit and I don't think I want to bother holding on to these things, but in tv shows people always still have them and use them to look people up so is that just like a plot convenience, or do these things actually have some functionality I'm not considering that warrants keeping them?

Crayons

Banned
Do people actually hold on to their high school year books? I want to get rid of a lot of shit and I don't think I want to bother holding on to these things, but in tv shows people always still have them and use them to look people up so is that just like a plot convenience, or do these things actually have some functionality I'm not considering that warrants keeping them?
I never even bought one. It was expensive and I didn't want to remember anyone anyway.

Don't regret it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You'll get no arguement from me on that front.

I get pissed when Animes make it so an early to mid 20 year old woman is considered "old".
In Korea women in pop groups in mid 20s are considered old. I find that worse than anime tbh.

I never even bought one. It was expensive and I didn't want to remember anyone anyway.

Don't regret it

I don't think we had to pay for ours, just pick them up, but I didn't even bother to pick up my year 12 one because they were published after I graduated and I wasn't going to make the trip.

In the bin they go.

Kevyt

Don't regret it

Same. I want to forget about High School all together, and definitely did not get a yearbook. Actually in my senior year I was transferred to another school and did not know anyone, it was awful and very awkward...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Reading a manga about a 40 year old woman who's having an affair with her middle school classmate

They look like this:
ane-no-kekkon-1-8-complete-manga-set-nishi-keiko-japanese-my-sister-s-marriage-4a0f36b9b6fc9b7c66e4aa083de34a8c.jpg

lul

Top Bottom