• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Im the same except the bald part (slowly balding tho)

We are dadbod united.

We've come for the cute twinks and femboys.

giphy.gif

Gibbs

Um so I made a grindr you guys...

The thirst is too strong.

I've already got a few replies.

Lord some of these dudes and trans women are just...

giphy.gif

Like I personally don't think I'm very good looking. But apparently dadbod punk rockers with bald heads and a beard are in now. :O

You're attractive, and don't forget that. I do however wish you the best on Grindr! I haven't had any luck on their or on POF.

Kevyt

You're attractive, and don't forget that. I do however wish you the best on Grindr! I haven't had any luck on their or on POF.

Omg Gibbs congratulations you're a member now! Or probably it's been a few days since you shed your Junior member skin, but congrats!!! o/

You can now get banned and not be perma'd :p

DOWN

Banned
Omg Gibbs congratulations you're a member now! Or probably it's been a few days since you shed your Junior member skin, but congrats!!! o/

i remember back when i was a member

abIFvEG.gif

i miss it

I deleted my Grindr, too many people asking for face pictures. And I got nervous. -.-

Dick pictures are fine but I don't want to get robbed/shot/mugged. I live in rural Colorado where there can be a strong sentiment of hatred for people who aren't white and straight. :/

Thanks for telling me I'm cute. :eek:

MEMBER GIBBS!

Don't be sad. you are a member.

Gibbs

Haha YES! I got the status a few days ago. I felt a tiny bit special for a moment.

I deleted my Grindr, too many people asking for face pictures. And I got nervous. -.-

Dick pictures are fine but I don't want to get robbed/shot/mugged. I live in rural Colorado where there can be a strong sentiment of hatred for people who aren't white and straight. :/

Thanks for telling me I'm cute. :eek:

MEMBER GIBBS!

Don't be sad. you are a member.

Haha being a member made me grin for a few minutes then I was back on my way :D

The thing I learned about Grindr is that barely anyone shows their face, and its more body pics, or just blank pictures. Though I completely understand why you deleted your account and I don't blame you. Your safety is #1, and you honestly are attractive and shouldn't have any issue meeting somebody. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

I get so many asshole pics, some dick pictures but everyone wants to hookup. I just want to talk to people, get to know you, and move forth. The best is "what are you here for" and I'm like did you read the profile? -_-

I mean, I loved our PM's. SAD! :D

i remember back when i was a member

abIFvEG.gif

i miss it

What happened to you was an injustice.

FREE DOWN. We should start the movement.

Gibbs

lbr, it's for the best that Down can't start any more topics about his insane food and cooking viewpoints.

As there "could" be some truth, I never felt his threads or replies were bad compared to some of the bullshit thats been posted(I've been a lurker for YEARS, and I knew who Vazra, DOWN, and several others were prior to joining this thread from seeing their post) .

We could argue that 75% of gaf should not have topic creating privileges but this is where we are.Some topics are absurd but whats wrong with healthy topics and debates? Sure I may be missing a thing or two, as I don't stalk these members, but if I am, please enlighten me.

Oh, unless its about incest or other stupid bullshit, then it's ok.

Poppy

why the fuck does starbucks put so much ice into this coffee

its like getting cocaine thats all fucking filler uuuUUGGH

i didnt know where else to post this

Haha YES! I got the status a few days ago. I felt a tiny bit special for a moment.

Haha being a member made me grin for a few minutes then I was back on my way :D

The thing I learned about Grindr is that barely anyone shows their face, and its more body pics, or just blank pictures. Though I completely understand why you deleted your account and I don't blame you. Your safety is #1, and you honestly are attractive and shouldn't have any issue meeting somebody. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

I get so many asshole pics, some dick pictures but everyone wants to hookup. I just want to talk to people, get to know you, and move forth. The best is "what are you here for" and I'm like did you read the profile? -_-

I mean, I loved our PM's. SAD! :D

What happened to you was an injustice.

FREE DOWN. We should start the movement.

Lol I am a top so I got tons of butt pictures.

DOWN with NO FREEDOM FOR DOWN.

I don't understand the appeal of an isolated butt pic. Or dick pic. Certainly not an asshole pic. Like wouldn't you want to see the body it's attached to, if not the face.

I don't understand the appeal of an isolated butt pic. Or dick pic. Certainly not an asshole pic. Like wouldn't you want to see the body it's attached to, if not the face.

Yeah I didn't quite understand this as I really like torsos and butts.

And legs.

Personally, as I have anxiety issues, I am averse to full face pictures or anything that really identifies exactly who I am. I suppose that is also paranoia issues tied to some other personal history things. >_> I'm complicated.

The other thing is creepy ones like SEND ME YOUR FACE AND ADDRESS.

Like...nope.

Get to know each other a bit in person over coffee or something... Another reason why I deleted is tbh I don't think I'm in a space for dating/messing around and that sucks. I hate it because I should be dating, even my therapist says so. ha.

I'm rambling.

WonderzL

Banned
I'm drunk and on a party

I think I'm going back to my ex?

I don't know how to feel about that really

What can I do differently really

WonderzL

Banned
Yeah, exes are exes for a reason, but they were something before that for a reason too. I lost a friend when I broke up with him, I'm glad I can at least talk to him now

Monocle

why the fuck does starbucks put so much ice into this coffee

its like getting cocaine thats all fucking filler uuuUUGGH

i didnt know where else to post this
You've got to remember to ask for light ice every time.

Same. If dicks and holes were my main interest I think I'd just buy some sex toys.

Golnei

To be completely fair, there is an art to taking artistically satisfying extreme close-ups, it's just that most amateur photographers aren't dedicated enough to their craft to transform their orifices into captivating meditations on the human form.

JCX

Yeah I don't care for nudes rather see a face and body. Weird talking to someone when all you see of them is a zoomed in part of their body.

WonderzL

Banned
Oop mess. Okay so

We talked. We finally settled some stuff that we couldn't before (like me breaking up with him etc) and now I told him I was not going to let him into my life again. Not because I don't like him (he truly is the greatest guy I have ever met), but I can't love him if I don't love myself

And that's kinda the journey I have been going through since I broke up with him

I need space, I need to be alone, and I also don't need him

Vazduh

Oop mess. Okay so

We talked. We finally settled some stuff that we couldn't before (like me breaking up with him etc) and now I told him I was not going to let him into my life again. Not because I don't like him (he truly is the greatest guy I have ever met), but I can't love him if I don't love myself

And that's kinda the journey I have been going through since I broke up with him

I need space, I need to be alone, and I also don't need him

Whew, wig gone at this maturity!

dobR7kR.gif

Top Bottom