• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Reading a manga about a 40 year old woman who's having an affair with her middle school classmate

They look like this:
ane-no-kekkon-1-8-complete-manga-set-nishi-keiko-japanese-my-sister-s-marriage-4a0f36b9b6fc9b7c66e4aa083de34a8c.jpg

lul

but why

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Do people actually hold on to their high school year books? I want to get rid of a lot of shit and I don't think I want to bother holding on to these things, but in tv shows people always still have them and use them to look people up so is that just like a plot convenience, or do these things actually have some functionality I'm not considering that warrants keeping them?

There's an ice cream shop here that has a big bookshelf in the seating area with these old yearbooks from the '60s and '70s. They're fun to flip through while you eat, so it seems like a suitable use for something virtually no one actually enjoys revisiting themselves.

There's an ice cream shop here that has a big bookshelf in the seating area with these old yearbooks from the '60s and '70s. They're fun to flip through while you eat, so it seems like a suitable use for something virtually no one actually enjoys revisiting themselves.

That's a neat idea.

Poppy

Do people actually hold on to their high school year books? I want to get rid of a lot of shit and I don't think I want to bother holding on to these things, but in tv shows people always still have them and use them to look people up so is that just like a plot convenience, or do these things actually have some functionality I'm not considering that warrants keeping them?
i paid for that shit and i have a couple cringy photos in it so you're damn right i am keeping it

i need to make sure i never do anything that happened during that time again

Monocle

"Creampie up the guts"

the one in the black shirt
Guts is such an unsexy word.

White shirt guy's body with black shirt guy's head.

A Murdoch newspaper in New South Wales, Australia, today:
DEfK0nrUwAAxdmy.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/NMaconachie/status/884898871536525312/photo/1

Fat chance of being healthy! Young Aussies only have themselves to blame... for being lesbian/gay/bi and/or having mental illness/etc? Is the sexuality the cause of the ill-health or a symptom?
Some insidious shit.

I don't know, I kind of like the White shirt guy (Tae Song) better.
A Murdoch newspaper in New South Wales, Australia, today:

Fat chance of being healthy! Young Aussies only have themselves to blame... for being lesbian/gay/bi and/or having mental illness/etc? Is the sexuality the cause of the ill-health or a symptom?

Rupert Murdoch is one of the scummiest people to walk the Earth and I hope that rumor of his sons being comparatively level-headed is true.

I have a friend with depression, largely because of his dating life and looks. He always asks me if I think he's sexy and hot, which he is, but it makes me uncomfortable saying it. And the fact I say it so hesitantly probably doesn't make it believable.

I WISH he was gay, lol.

Yeah, it kind of feels like you're being used, isn't it? It's good that you're supportive of someone with depression, though.

My ex called me daddy in bed... I'm 29(was 27 at the time), and he was 24/25 at the time.....

Let's just become #teamdaddy

I always felt like daddy was more dominance than anything - it's like a persona of sorts.

Also hello LGBT-Gaf, glad to make y'alls acquaintance. As my friends put it, I am here and queer~

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My ex called me daddy in bed... I'm 29(was 27 at the time), and he was 24/25 at the time.....

Let's just become #teamdaddy
The problem comes when they ask for "daddy's dick" and how wrong it feels in my head to hear that. I guess Im too basic when it comes to this part.

Gibbs

I always felt like daddy was more dominance than anything - it's like a persona of sorts.

Also hello LGBT-Gaf, glad to make y'alls acquaintance. As my friends put it, I am here and queer~

Welcome! =)

You may be right about the whole dominance thing. I honestly have no idea.
Though i did like to take charge in bed....

The problem comes when they ask for "daddy's dick" and how wrong it feels in my head to hear that. I guess Im too basic when it comes to this part.

Holy shit i'm dying over here. It's either daddys dick or your burrito! hahahahaha.

Your burrito is a terrible name and I would insta-vomit if someone told me that.

I think I would use the daddy term if there was a distinct age difference or if we were roleplaying - random regular usage would prolly be a no-go for me. I'd start laughing hard (which I do when I attempt dirty talk of any form hahaha).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Your burrito is a terrible name and I would insta-vomit if someone told me that.

I think I would use the daddy term if there was a distinct age difference or if we were roleplaying - random regular usage would prolly be a no-go for me. I'd start laughing hard (which I do when I attempt dirty talk of any form hahaha).
Dont forget spicy dick. There is plenty of annoying stuff

Gibbs

I went out today to look for a damn bouncy ball and could not find one! Are you kidding me? I went to grocery stores to check their 50 cent machines and nope. Ugh, either I'm going to buy in bulk off ebay, or i'll be going to chuck e cheese.

I may be 29yrs old, but I am a man child, and proud of it.

Holy shit this is everything.

_Isaac

I went out today to look for a damn bouncy ball and could not find one! Are you kidding me? I went to grocery stores to check their 50 cent machines and nope. Ugh, either I'm going to buy in bulk off ebay, or i'll be going to chuck e cheese.

I may be 29yrs old, but I am a man child, and proud of it.

Holy shit this is everything.
Those bouncy balls are awesome.

Um so I made a grindr you guys...

The thirst is too strong.

I've already got a few replies.

Lord some of these dudes and trans women are just...

giphy.gif

Like I personally don't think I'm very good looking. But apparently dadbod punk rockers with bald heads and a beard are in now. :O

Top Bottom