• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

berzeli

Banned
I've thought about hanging myself with a tie now. I'm debating buying a long sleeve button up shirt so I can avoid the tie. Ugh.

Why do I feel the need to punch that guy in the face repeatedly. He just... bothers me for some reason. I want the old man in pain stock image guy.
I'd go with a long sleeve shirt myself, but question is if it's worth the investment.

He has that kind of face. And fine:
gVFIrsr.jpg

edit: fuck. this post is too dumb to be on top of the page

Gibbs

I'd go with a long sleeve shirt myself, but question is if it's worth the investment.

He has that kind of face. And fine:
gVFIrsr.jpg

edit: fuck. this post is too dumb to be on top of the page

Holy fuck I can't. It's glorious. He's so young, but old, in pain.

I'm thinking of going out and looking into a long sleeve shirt so I can avoid the whole tie thing.

I guess you could always wear the tie and then if you show up and nobody else is wearing one, just take it off.

I think it's one on one interviews. I'm meeting with the GM, and was able to pick my time slot for the interview. I was thinking of ripping it off during the interview and hanging myself if it doesn't go well.... unless it turns sexual, then we can use it for other things.

Beth Cyra

Drop me a line if you decide to join. I'm Alcoremortis there too.

I guess you could always wear the tie and then if you show up and nobody else is wearing one, just take it off.

I most certainly will. Im going to look more into it tonight after I get done with my gym time so I can really dig into it.

Kevyt

I generally go to the gym before work everyday. But my work schedule is very lenient I can come in pretty much whenever I want so I go to the gym at about 8 and get into work by 10. It's mostly older people using the equipment so it's less intimidating. Plus it's a nice ego boost to walk around the locker room in just my towel and be the most attractive person there. Granted, everyone else there is a over 60, but it feels good nonetheless lmao.

I do this.

Wake up call at 5 Am for a single pancake for Carbs at the gym before 7 usually by 6 30,I work out till 9 30 then back home and at work by 10 30, work till 7 30 PM then back to the gym till 9 PM. I do the evening stuff three to four times a week and morning six days.

Its not for everyone but it's what I do to keep the eating disorders and voices out of my head.

Hmmm... I'm definetely gonna try waking up at 5 to get to the gym at 6 and get a morning workout. But I worry about...

Zero²;250189547 said:
I do! wake up 6 am everyday and go to the gym, it's the best thing ever personally. The problem is that I gotta sleep early, otherwise it's impossible to keep the pace.

This. Sometimes getting enough sleep at night can be a challenge for various reasons. I supposed if you're really super tired you'll fall asleep? o:

Often. I take a cycling or total body challenge class in the mornings. I usually just eat a banana and drink water. And yes, gym in the morning is so much better. Especially when I would swim, not a soul there and it's nice and calming.

Is the banana and the water enough to get you going in the morning? I feel like I'd need to eat a large pizza to feel energetic in the morning.

Beth Cyra

Hmmm... I'm definetely gonna try waking up at 5 to get to the gym at 6 and get a morning workout. But I worry about...

This. Sometimes getting enough sleep at night can be a challenge for various reasons. I supposed if you're really super tired you'll fall asleep? o:

Is the banana and the water enough to get you going in the morning? I feel like I'd need to eat a large pizza to feel energetic in the morning.
Well I have sleep apnea so I'm so use to not getting good sleep as I can't handle the masks I hardly notice it the days I go to bed early enough lol.

That said yeah you need to sleep as but thankfully your body if you fuel it right will kick in to high gear and help provide you that energy in the am.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Actually it's all because of Overwatch. I've been playing OW nonstop, especially competitive, and it has sucked the fun out of it. I found myself playing just to get to the next skill tier while earning competitive points to unlock more golden weapons. Also trying to improve on Kill/Death ratio. So it has become a problem where I realized I don't enjoy the game anymore and gaming in general. I'm not playing to have fun anymore but to win. That's not fun.

play single player games

Honey the only people so far that have shown any interest in that are Men and no offense to our brothers and non genders here but I need that female persona lol.

women can be into athletic stuff too! case in point ^^^

I have an Xbox One over a PS4.

you did what now

Is anyone here a morning person? Or does anyone here wake up in the morning and workout/run before going to work?

I am thinking of waking up at 5 am, eat something very light and workout at the gym and then go to work afterwards. In the evenings after work the gym is super crowded and I'm always too tired to really workout. I was thinking of switching that around but I've never been a morning person.

Has anyone done this or currently does this?

i wish so bad i was the kind of person who could do this

but im more of a night owl

Kevyt

Well I have sleep apnea so I'm so use to not getting good sleep as I can't handle the masks I hardly notice it the days I go to bed early enough lol.

That said yeah you need to sleep as but thankfully your body if you fuel it right will kick in to high gear and help provide you that energy in the am.

How much sleep do you get? Are you sleepy during the day?

play single player games

you did what now

Tell him to let you sleep! He isn't worth it Ratsky :>

Beth Cyra

How much sleep do you get? Are you sleepy during the day?

Tell him to let you sleep! He isn't worth it Ratsky :>
I get about 4-6 hours on a good night.

Sleepy? Eh a bit sometimes but honestly not often.

I'm a bit of a freak though like outside of my pancake I don't eat for the rest of the day and only have a large meal at night for dinner and I do a few hundred core reps during my lunch hour.

I'm just so use to t all I hardly notice it, but I know my training setup isn't recommended that is for sure by others though lol.

play single player games

you did what now

I meant me specifically when I said they aren't interested in an Athletic date, tons of women are into that kinda thing. Just haven't found one that is also interested in me lol.

Zero²

Well in my experience I really need 7-8 hours of sleep otherwise at afternoon it will be impossible to stay focused at work. Besides I lift kinda heavy and I'm bulking so my muscles ASK for me to sleep more, well I say ask but its more like "sleep more you idiot or you will feel weak as shit".
That said if I keep my routine going, my sleep get 10x better as well, I get home by 9pm and van easily cool down and sleep right away, so going to the gym in the morning makes me sleep better in the end.
About breakfast, I tend to eat reasonably like a bit of milk and oats, but not enough to make me full, wait half an hour and go to gym.

I often nap in the afternoon without trying to, for like 5 to 15 minutes or many microsleeps. The past few weeks I've tried to go to bed earlier so I wake up before my alarm.

Beth Cyra

I tried gym again the day before yesterday for the first time in over a year and my body fucking hurts haha.
Those first few times certainly can.

Thankfully with proper restthose pains go away pretty quickly and get replaced with that amazing ache and pain that is just the right amount of sore so when you soak you your body complete relax and your muscles breath and you just know you got a little stronger, that much more fit.

Gibbs

Go with a white shirt, they can look very understated and smart (and sexy ;) ) even without a tie.

I was going to do white until I found a long sleeve black one! I bought it, and had to buy a slim fit! I never bought a slim fit ever in a shirt so this is huge for me.

I tried gym again the day before yesterday for the first time in over a year and my body fucking hurts haha.

hahahaha the pain is horrific if you aren't used to it. Ugh I remember those days. Best bet is to workout again in the next few days, I learned the more I went after I got extremely sore, that it helped me. Everyone is different though.

you did what now

Hush you.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Hubby and I got tickets to see Janet Jackson last night and she slaaayed. Good lawd, she looked and performed incredibly by anyone's standards, let alone a woman in her 50s who just gave birth six months ago. Around 30 songs (!!), emotional, political, inclusive (one of her dancers was plus-sized and outdid everyone on stage).

I also dropped our tickets in the toilet during a rush to get out the door to catch our Uber, lol. Sorry tickettakers 🤤

Gibbs

Looks like the guy I've been going out on dates with has pretty much used me as a "he's there when no one else is" type and it sucks. It really has killed my moral. I've been happy, glad it lasted long.

I really liked him, extremely friendly and he was handsome, but now its become him talking about hotter guys, how these guys he knows whats to do orgies, and then he gets extremely pissed if I don't drop everything and meet him at that exact moment. I have stopped doing things to meet up with him, for him to bail after 15 minutes. He currently is pissed off that I won't join his gym and workout there with him. I uhhh, already have a gym membership. He can't respect that.

To top it off, my weightloss journey is huge to me. It's what keeps me going. This guy dresses up at all times. Shirt tucked in, dress pants, a nice shirt. He's slim. I can dress up, but I prefer jeans/khaki shorts and a t. I am simple as they come, and when I said I don't like tucking my shirt in because of my excess skin, he says "yeah you still have fluff."

I get I am not skinny, but give me some fucking credit. I was well over 300 damn pounds.

I've been posting weightloss pictures on my instagram incase any of you want to look, but still, i'm frustrated. I should be proud of where I am, and not ashamed because I can't be what every typical gay male expects.

https://www.instagram.com/mchaney3563/

DOWN

Banned
Looks like the guy I've been going out on dates with has pretty much used me as a "he's there when no one else is" type and it sucks. It really has killed my moral. I've been happy, glad it lasted long.

I really liked him, extremely friendly and he was handsome, but now its become him talking about hotter guys, how these guys he knows whats to do orgies, and then he gets extremely pissed if I don't drop everything and meet him at that exact moment. I have stopped doing things to meet up with him, for him to bail after 15 minutes. He currently is pissed off that I won't join his gym and workout there with him. I uhhh, already have a gym membership. He can't respect that.

To top it off, my weightloss journey is huge to me. It's what keeps me going. This guy dresses up at all times. Shirt tucked in, dress pants, a nice shirt. He's slim. I can dress up, but I prefer jeans/khaki shorts and a t. I am simple as they come, and when I said I don't like tucking my shirt in because of my excess skin, he says "yeah you still have fluff."

I get I am not skinny, but give me some fucking credit. I was well over 300 damn pounds.

I've been posting weightloss pictures on my instagram incase any of you want to look, but still, i'm frustrated. I should be proud of where I am, and not ashamed because I can't be what every typical gay male expects.

Sorry to hear that Gibbs. You look amazing and your progress is dramatic. You should be able to be comfortable and not making more effort to make someone else feel special when they don’t seem to be after making you feel that way. Glad it was nice for a time, but you’ll find a better serious match later on.

Wil348

I was going to do white until I found a long sleeve black one! I bought it, and had to buy a slim fit! I never bought a slim fit ever in a shirt so this is huge for me.

That sounds great! Black is also a great choice. I bought my first slim fit dress shirt over summer and holy fuck it was tight haha. It looked great though and it was made of some stretchy material so I don't have to worry about any ripping.

hahahaha the pain is horrific if you aren't used to it. Ugh I remember those days. Best bet is to workout again in the next few days, I learned the more I went after I got extremely sore, that it helped me. Everyone is different though.

The thing is, it's only gotten worse as today has went on. I'm really hoping it will ease off soon so I can get back to it, I've got some biceps and a chest to grow haha.

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that dude. :( I know how it feels to be used as a "he's there when no one else is" type, I had a friend who did that to me last year. Best thing to do is move on from it, and meet people who do appreciate you. I had a quick peek at your Instagram too and you've made some really good progress! You should feel proud, don't let bad gays get you down!
Also <3

Zero²

Dont be hard on yourself... One exercise I always try to make is take the focus away from looking "good" to other things like being healthy or stronger. It helped me get as far as I got, but yea it's not easy.
And you look great man, with a specially cute smile :)

KmA

UGH this makes me so upset I hate guys like this so fucking much. You're much better off without him man you don't need that type of negativity in your life. I know that's much easier said than done but if he expects you to make him a priority and not the other way around then... well ok then.

Lois_Lane

The Edinburg Action for Trans Health posted a manifesto of sorts. A lot of demands in it...

https://edinburghath.tumblr.com/post/163521055802/trans-health-manifesto
We demand medical training to enable us to safely carry out medical procedures & research for each other, for anyone of us who wants to learn. We will enhance our collective knowledge, so that the means to understand our bodies is universally accessible. We demand to improve the quality of medications we take and procedures we undergo, to reduce negative side-effects in the long term, and to highlight our own experience and understanding of their effects on our bodies.

They completely lost me here. Is becoming a doctor in the UK a weekend thing or am I missing something? Is any other community(sexual or otherwise) wanting to do this?

Beth Cyra

We demand medical training to enable us to safely carry out medical procedures & research for each other, for anyone of us who wants to learn. We will enhance our collective knowledge, so that the means to understand our bodies is universally accessible. We demand to improve the quality of medications we take and procedures we undergo, to reduce negative side-effects in the long term, and to highlight our own experience and understanding of their effects on our bodies.

They completely lost me here. Is becoming a doctor in the UK a weekend thing or am I missing something? Is any other community(sexual or otherwise) wanting to do this?
Well Transgender isn't even a sexual identity really so none that I know have asked for this.

I to find hat hard to stomach even as Trans but I can't blame them given even now people like me will be rejected by tons of medical professionals.

They need to scale that shit back though as it won't help to over demand.

Kevyt

I need a boyfriend really bad...

Or not necessarily a boyfriend but a romantic partner and someone to cuddle and talk about feelings and emotions and doing those crazy things we humans like to do with other humans that make us feel warm and fuzzy in the inside...

I hate having such need... I:

Beth Cyra

Or not necessarily a boyfriend but a romantic partner and someone to cuddle and talk about feelings and emotions and doing those crazy things we humans like to do with other humans that make us feel warm and fuzzy in the inside...

I'm similar, right now I really just want a romantic partner to share stuff and show actual interest in me ya know? LIke they want to be with me and around me.

Doesn't have to be sexual, but just a desire to be with someone and share that time and space with them and not hide behind anything but be free with them.

He's a stereotypical garbage shallow person. Suck the venom out of your life right now and make sure you continue your progress for yourself. Fuck him!

I get this.

Though for me, I'm a planner and extremely hesitant to do anything until I know precisely what I want and how to go about achieving it. It's like there's one part of me that's all "dating could be fun!" and another part calculating all the risks and budgeting hours per week all like "this could take up 37% of your free time and has a 7% chance of success".

People are not worth the trouble. Fuck that loser, he's an utter peice of shit. Keep going ahead on your journey you're worth so much more than you realize.

The only standards that should matter are the ones you set for yourself. Anyone else is irrelevant.

Same. Only problem is I can't find a guy that wants to do the same. They're all so shallow around here it seems.

He may be friendly but he's not kind.

I only like talking about feelings in the abstract tbh.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Will & Grace is back y'all! the trailblazing and ICONIC queer series of the late 90s-early 00s made its triumphant return tonight on NBC~

who watched

Leave him in the landfill with all his ilk. Dude sounds like an ass.

I've lost a lot of weight, too. I even posted about it a long time ago with pics, but I don't think you were a member then. I'm still losing weight to this day. It's mostly fun, huh?

I checked out your Instagram. Nice job! I'd follow you, but I don't really post, just browse/hit on bladenic once in a while. It would feel one-sided since I don't update :(.

Nohar

Sounds like he is a narcissist. He bears a striking likeness to one guy I used to know (their behaviors are extremely similar). Better to stay away from their ilk, they will suck you dry and discard you once you are no longer "fun" to them.

I'm sorry he didn't turn out to be a nice guy. I hope the next one will be a pleasant surprise compared to that one.

JCX

It's cuffing season, so this is your best shot bb!

get yourself a hatoful boyfriend body pillow.

Kevyt

I want to be a Bad Hombre for Halloween

I get this.

Though for me, I'm a planner and extremely hesitant to do anything until I know precisely what I want and how to go about achieving it. It's like there's one part of me that's all "dating could be fun!" and another part calculating all the risks and budgeting hours per week all like "this could take up 37% of your free time and has a 7% chance of success".

This so much. I always think about the percentage in our population that is LGBT, or particularly men that like other men, and then I think out of that percentage how much of them are single, then which ones would be interested in me and I would be interested in them and the probability I will find someone is like .03% or something like that, lol.

It's cuffing season, so this is your best shot bb!

<3 Yes

get yourself a hatoful boyfriend body pillow.

There is also a Jesse Mccree Body pillow iirc.

I always leave it too late to come up with a proper costume, so I just go as Barad-dûr every year (I wear all black with a headband that has the Eye of Sauron on it).

Matsukaze

I have no clue what I'm doing for Halloween. There's basically two options vying for dominance in my head atm. The one side thinks it wouldn't be that bad just staying in, watching horror movies and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

The other side wants to be social and go to a party, but I did that last year and was bored out of my mind. Plus I have no costume ideas whatsoever right now.

Top Bottom