• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

So the guy that I always complain about is kinda prude in that he nev e engages in like, any sexual talk at all with it being forced out of him

So we've been snapchatting and stuff casually, nothing happening, and he said he was going for a wank, so obviously I'm like "this is my only chance" and send him a butt pic saying enjoy

Then he replies "decided against a wank. Night x"

Like???? Talk about bait and switch sigh

_Isaac

So the guy that I always complain about is kinda prude in that he nev e engages in like, any sexual talk at all with it being forced out of him

So we've been snapchatting and stuff casually, nothing happening, and he said he was going for a wank, so obviously I'm like "this is my only chance" and send him a butt pic saying enjoy

That's pretty funny. What does the x mean?

DOWN

Banned

giphy.gif

What does this one mean?

No it doesn't.

I could not resist...

Yummy.
Food > sex.

There. I said it.

sex with food doesn't count or anything sexual related other than moaning from the amazing taste as long as it doesn't give you sexuak feelings

original.gif

Does anyone here dislike a common food? My mother hates rotisserie chicken and hot dogs.

Personally, I don't trust people who say they don't like sweets. You can dislike chocolate or hard candy, but not both in my book.

Hmm. Havr not come across anything I didn't like. I love sweets. I LOVE CAKE. I used to inhale cake and dont even chew.

Kevyt

original.gif

Does anyone here dislike a common food? My mother hates rotisserie chicken and hot dogs.

Personally, I don't trust people who say they don't like sweets. You can dislike chocolate or hard candy, but not both in my book.

Food > sex.

There. I said it.

sex with food doesn't count or anything sexual related other than moaning from the amazing taste as long as it doesn't give you sexuak feelings

Hmm. Havr not come across anything I didn't like. I love sweets. I LOVE CAKE. I used to inhale cake and dont even chew.

I don't like marshmallows. Never have, can't stand them. I also don't like any kind of sweets with coconut.

As for cakes, anything with velvet in it will do. I prefer cheesecakes like this;

Red-Velvet-Cheesecake-Cake-8.jpg

and this;

cheesecake.jpg

and this;

original.jpg

and this;

h1toLbNvvY-1920x1080.jpg

Okay I'll stop now.

I don't like marshmallows. Never have, can't stand them. I also don't like any kind of sweets with coconut.

As for cakes, anything with velvet in it will do. I prefer cheesecakes like this;

Red-Velvet-Cheesecake-Cake-8.jpg
Those are so good. Might do a cake for Christmas lol
That or buy one and just go into another coma

Go to the gym. Hot guy stared at me. I stare back. We keep doing this for a bit as we move about the equipment. As I go to decline bench he looks at me from across the room at cables and smile and nods. I laugh and smile cuz its silly how we've been cruising each other. About an hour later in the locker rooms, we walk by each other, he stops and says "hi", I say hi back but being so shy I keep walking. Then I stop outside hoping to catch him without being too obvious. But I miss him. Later on in the week I see his profile on Scruff. I message him cuz I'm not sure it's him. I ask if he was at the gym that day. He confirms it's him. I tell him so happy I came across his profile and I apologize for being so dense and shy during our cruising session. He responds that cruising is a strong word and that he was simply being playful. -_-

FML

Kevyt

Go to the gym. Hot guy stared at me. I stare back. We keep doing this for a bit as we move about the equipment. As I go to decline bench he looks at me from across the room at cables and smile and nods. I laugh and smile cuz its silly how we've been cruising each other. About an hour later in the locker rooms, we walk by each other, he stops and says "hi", I say hi back but being so shy I keep walking. Then I stop outside hoping to catch him without being too obvious. But I miss him. Later on in the week I see his profile on Scruff. I message him cuz I'm not sure it's him. I ask if he was at the gym that day. He confirms it's him. I tell him so happy I came across his profile and I apologize for being so dense and shy during our cruising session. He responds that cruising is a strong word and that he was simply being playful. -_-

FML

His loss.

Heck, he could just have shy-ed out of it but actually was cruising at the time.

I'm old... can you guys explain what "cruising" means? Is it the same as checking someone out or flirting? I tried google but it said "driving around with no clear destination" lol

_Isaac

FML

It's impressive that you were able to find him online after all that just based off his looks. Still pretty cool experience. It must feel good to get that kind of attention.

Regardless of what it was, doesn't it still mean that he was at least interested?

No it means he was being playful and not really interested even though he says hi which is confusing.

His loss.

Heck, he could just have shy-ed out of it but actually was cruising at the time.

Some guys like to reaffirm their hotness by leading a below average looking guy on.

It's impressive that you were able to find him online after all that just based off his looks. Still pretty cool experience. It must feel good to get that kind of attention.

Not if it's false attention.

Most guys are only into it for the chase abd the moment you reciprocate the attention they lose interest.

Kevyt

"A word in New Zealand only, meaning... the measuring of the merchantable amount of timber in a standing podocarp forest. Done using a tape measure at about chest height. The book "Timber Cruising" relates the times of men from the 1920-1950s. They lived in tents, walked many miles, worked in all weather.
I saw this ad in the paper and went cruising for three years. It was hard but better than nothing"

Makes sense.

Thanks!

WonderzL

Banned

what a douchebag.

_Isaac

No it means he was being playful and not really interested even though he says hi which is confusing.

Some guys like to reaffirm their hotness by leading a below average looking guy on.

Not if it's false attention.

Most guys are only into it for the chase abd the moment you reciprocate the attention they lose interest.

How did he know you were interested in dudes anyway? Do you think he caught you looking or something and just thought "This guy wants me"?

DOWN

Banned
Idk. I think it's ballsy for a guy to start flirting with another guy without knowing for sure.

Well that's probably why they only went with a smile and a "hi." Takes a bit of confidence or a certain type of venue to feel it's safe assuming the guys around are gay.

I thought they were cruising?

What definition did you read at the link I sent lol?

_Isaac

Well that's probably why they only went with a smile and a "hi." Takes a bit of confidence or a certain type of venue to feel more it's safe assuming the guys around are gay.

"trying to pick up someone for anonymous gay male sex "

Maybe when space wrote "cruising" the guy thought he immediately was jumping to sex and he wants to move a little slower than that. :p

Kevyt

Well that's probably why they only went with a smile and a "hi." Takes a bit of confidence or a certain type of venue to feel it's safe assuming the guys around are gay.

There's various definitions.

"trying to pick up someone for anonymous gay male sex "

Maybe when space wrote "cruising" the guy thought he immediately was jumping to sex and he wants to move a little slower than that. :p

"driving around while smoking a bowl, blunt, or something to that nature.
dude, lets cruise, I have at least a bowl pack!"

Or maybe he though that, and he doesn't smoke. :p

DOWN

Banned
There's various definitions.

"driving around while smoking a bowl, blunt, or something to that nature.
dude, lets cruise, I have at least a bowl pack!"

Or maybe he though that, and he doesn't smoke. :p

It's the 'looking for sex' definition

DOWN

Banned
Funnily, where I live cruising=flirting. ;P

I'm sure it's used in a few different ways, but on that Urban Dictionary link, the relevant definition is the sex definition. And based on the prospect SpaceBridge was speaking to referring to cruising a 'strong word,' on Scruff, I'd wager that's the definition in the story too.

Submitted without comment: NSFW

I've been on a cruise before, but I was a kid and all I remember was showing my key card for unlimited virgin piña coladas (yes, I was a wayward youth).

Anyway, I'm going on a cruise next week from 12/12-12/20, this Quantum of the Seas thing. I guess the timing means it won't be full of annoying kids and their annoyed parents, which is good because all that sea will make me thirsty and I don't want Little Henry to walk in on me consuming organic matter in the lavatory.

So since I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of robot bartenders pretty quick, I have a question for those among you more experienced than I: what is the proper etiquette for cruising on a cruise?

The gym I go to on the weekends is near the gay village, it's a gay friendly gym with lots if gay guys. It's not unheard of for guys NOT to check each other out.

In this case, we were cruising as in checking each other out. I'm not very good at cruising either. I've been told guys check me out but I don't notice cuz I'm very oblivious to it.

In this situation, we made eye contact, looked away, looked again. Made eye contact in the mirrors, side glances. Then he smiled at me and nodded. A few times. Then he says hi to me in the locker rooms. Later I found his profile on scruff, so obviously we both know we dig dick. And I don't think cruising was too fast for him, his scruff profile is pretty explicit. He even writes in it, and I quote: "you don't need a 6 pack, but 8" helps"

Edit: this gym is not some gay sex gym. It's just open later. It just happens to be a few blocks from the gay section of town. It's very mixed crowd of people.

Kevyt

Submitted without comment: NSFW

I've been on a cruise before, but I was a kid and all I remember was showing my key card for unlimited virgin piña coladas (yes, I was a wayward youth).

Anyway, I'm going on a cruise next week from 12/12-12/20, this Quantum of the Seas thing. I guess the timing means it won't be full of annoying kids and their annoyed parents, which is good because all that sea will make me thirsty and I don't want Little Henry to walk in on me consuming organic matter in the lavatory.

So since I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of robot bartenders pretty quick, I have a question for those among you more experienced than I: what is the proper etiquette for cruising on a cruise?

???

16q4pTTzmIM1y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom