• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Australia must be a dream place, you should start exporting hot guys to other countries. kinda like a commodity market.

The movie certainly made it seem like a dream place...

tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo3_250.gif

tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo4_250.gif

ODVjAc8.gif

red13th

That movie turned me gay.
Okay I was already gay but my Hugh Jackman obsession started with that movie, I didn't care much for him before it. He's my number 1 wife because of Australia.

The movie certainly made it seem like a dream place...

[IG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/e98edf268b45156be59367d1860cbe43/tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo1_250.gif[/IMG]
[IG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3d2b21b60266c5fce2f58a012edc6236/tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo3_250.gif[/IMG]
[IG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/05f1154c71f9ef0460fff44541279d42/tumblr_mh87o1cym81rl06klo4_250.gif[/IMG]
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/ODVjAc8.gif[/IMG]

m4KUw25.gif

Kevyt

What kind of computer parts? Also, when I google El Gato, I get random results of cats and "El gato con botas" lol.

I searched for my username before and the result wasn't that delightful either. 😄

Edit: and El Gato gaming capture too.

maxcriden

Ya, there are some really weird people out there who have nothing better to do with their time than having irrationally deep grudges against other people over the smallest things.

I searched for my username before and the result wasn't that delightful either. ��

Wut :[ There are some rather weird people out there.

Googling my username I get mostly results about computer parts, lol.

I wish people would just talk to me if they had an issue with me. You know, if you look at my post history a good 95%+ of my posts are really positive. It seems like if I say anything not actively positive I really irk someone, though, and they almost always get actively frustrated with me instead of just trying to talk it out. I dunno. When I'm bothered by someone I try to let it go out talk it out with them.

I feel like this puts me in a bit of an awkward position because posting only positive things makes me feel like I'm in an echo chamber of fanboyism. That doesn't feel like the best use of my free time. OTOH, I don't want to never post an opposing viewpoint just because I'm concerned I'll be met with bad reactions for doing so. So it's a bit of a pickle. I want to speak my mind, but it's hard feeling like it's worth it to do so.

maxcriden

This is enough to make some people angry. In which case, you need to keep making them angry :] Screw random angry online jerks.

Thanks Rm. You're right that even being positive--sometimes esp. being positive--does really bother people or they think I'm being facetious or insincere. It's tough online when people can't infer your tone and don't know you, and can read what you're writing however they like. Eh, just another reason face-to-face communication is best!

Kevyt

Thanks Rm. You're right that even being positive--sometimes esp. being positive--does really bother people or they think I'm being facetious or insincere. It's tough online when people can't infer your tone and don't know you, and can read what you're writing however they like. Eh, just another reason face-to-face communication is best!

Face to face communication is way better. It's not exactly clear under what tone we write certain things. I love positive posts! Everyone here is always nice and positive, and this can be said for the majority of Gaf. Not sure why it would bother some people.

Edit: how can you dislike/hate someone online that you have never met in person before? It seems silly and juvenile to do so.

Kater

Banned
What kind of computer parts? Also, when I google El Gato, I get random results of cats and "El gato con botas" lol.

Edit: and El Gato gaming capture too.
I didn't mean a simple Google search. I searched somewhere else. A place not to be named. You-know-what-place...
Redit

tumblr_inline_n1yroeHE6e1rurv44.gif

I wish people would just talk to me if they had an issue with me. You know, if you look at my post history a good 95%+ of my posts are really positive. It seems like if I say anything not actively positive I really irk someone, though, and they almost always get actively frustrated with me instead of just trying to talk it out. I dunno. When I'm bothered by someone I try to let it go out talk it out with them.

I feel like this puts me in a bit of an awkward position because posting only positive things makes me feel like I'm in an echo chamber of fanboyism. That doesn't feel like the best use of my free time. OTOH, I don't want to never post an opposing viewpoint just because I'm concerned I'll be met with bad reactions for doing so. So it's a bit of a pickle. I want to speak my mind, but it's hard feeling like it's worth it to do so.
Be yourself, that's always for the best. Don't put an act on.
And if they talk behind your back directly adress it, ask them if something is the matter, ask why they say such bad things about you (if it concerns you). I'm sure that most people who are in a mentally fit state will let you talk to them in a reasonable manner and you can probably stop the bad talk about you (as long as it's just one or two individuals, anyway)

I hope my post is coherent and understandable enough for you to get at least the gist of it. 😄

Your name is S. Baldrick? or Blackadder?

No, I'm a Baldrick, I'm afraid. There are times in which I wish I was a Melchett, but then again, that'd be evil.

I know that everyone remembers Rowan Atkinson from Mr Bean, but IMO... He looked pretty handsome in Blackadder 2 and 3. :p

3M hooks or nail in the wall? or duct tape.

Jesus, I was trying to be classy and not stick nails in the wall or put tape everywhere but I think you might be right. I'll have to get some tape later tonight. I think its the cold/draft from the window thats making them pop off.

Will respond with pics later!

I know that everyone remembers Rowan Atkinson from Mr Bean, but IMO... He looked pretty handsome in Blackadder 2 and 3. :p

Yeah, I need to watch more Black Adder. I've only seen the first two episodes. I love his theatre comedy though. Is that how you'd classify it? It's not really traditional "stand up."

Side note: I've had Alice Cooper's Feed My Frankenstein in my head all day. Great song.

> Looks up "NickWright" on Google

This appears:

nick-wright.jpg

notsureifwant.jpg

For the record: My "nickname" comes from Ace Attorney, not from bodybuilders ;__;

Keep watching because it gets much, much better after the first season.

I plan to when I get more time -- it's finals season. Ugh.

Also, a Humble Bundle email just informed me that My Little Pony trade paperbacks exist.

... Why?

I thought books based on the "deep" Gears of War universe was bad enough, haha.

Ignore me, I'm an English student/literature snob. XD

Yeah, I need to watch more Black Adder. I've only seen the first two episodes. I love his theatre comedy though. Is that how you'd classify it? It's not really traditional "stand up."

Side note: I've had Alice Cooper's Feed My Frankenstein in my head all day. Great song.

The first series is an exception amongst most UK comedies, in that in spite of it being well-made and hilarious, it's not a humour that you laugh at. It's like reading a witty book (albeit a very good one). Trust me though, series 2, 3, and 4 are probably the best comedies ever made. Great historical references all round, too. And yes, Blackadder 1 is of a more theatrey feel. The subsequent series somewhat shed it in favour of a slightly more sitcom feel, although it's still very bombastic, dramatic, and clever. Anyways, you need to amend the mistake of only watching 2 episodes. The 1st series is very good, but not for everyone (It's got a fantastic final episode, though). So go watch the 2nd series. You'll enjoy it a lot!

And that's an irritatingly catchy song~

> Looks up "NickWright" on Google

This appears:

nick-wright.jpg

notsureifwant.jpg

For the record: My "nickname" comes from Ace Attorney, not from bodybuilders ;__;

His hair almost resembles something from Ace Attorney. Almost. Edgeworth without the decorum? (How did I notice the hair over dat body, though)

Yes...yes you do. Reminds me, I've got to schedule a watching of the Christmas Special for this year.

Been watching Wayne's World have we?

Keep watching because it gets much, much better after the first season.

There's nothing wrong with series 1 especially if you like Brian Blessed.

The first series is an exception amongst most UK comedies, in that in spite of it being well-made and hilarious, it's not a humour that you laugh at. It's like reading a witty book (albeit a very good one). Trust me though, series 2, 3, and 4 are probably the best comedies ever made. Great historical references all round, too. And yes, Blackadder 1 is of a more theatrey feel. The subsequent series somewhat shed it in favour of a slightly more sitcom feel, although it's still very bombastic, dramatic, and clever. Anyways, you need to amend the mistake of only watching 2 episodes. The 1st series is very good, but not for everyone (It's got a fantastic final episode, though). So go watch the 2nd series. You'll enjoy it a lot!

And that's an irritatingly catchy song~

His hair almost resembles something from Ace Attorney. Almost. Edgeworth without the decorum? (How did I notice the hair over dat body, though)

It's funny if you watch the unaired Pilot how much it informs the series that came later. One wonders why they didn't do it that way in the first place.

maxcriden

Face to face communication is way better. It's not exactly clear under what tone we write certain things. I love positive posts! Everyone here is always nice and positive, and this can be said for the majority of Gaf. Not sure why it would bother some people.

Edit: how can you dislike/hate someone online that you have never met in person before? It seems silly and juvenile to do so.

Be yourself, that's always for the best. Don't put an act on.
And if they talk behind your back directly adress it, ask them if something is the matter, ask why they say such bad things about you (if it concerns you). I'm sure that most people who are in a mentally fit state will let you talk to them in a reasonable manner and you can probably stop the bad talk about you (as long as it's just one or two individuals, anyway)

I hope my post is coherent and understandable enough for you to get at least the gist of it. 😄

Thanks guys. I really appreciate both of your posts, and I totally agree with what you both said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom