• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Wait, didn't you just tell me you don't get hang overs? :D

I am vindicated!
I guess. :( It's the first in a very long while, maybe 5 years ago was the last I had to endure.

Can't even think straight at the moment.

post-15346-image-V0hz.gif

I know how you feel I was like that yesterday. Buy pedialite or any baby rehydration mix (for when babies have diarrhea). It works wonders! It hydrates and replaces all your minerals and stuff.

red13th

I definitely want photos!

My boyfriend and I were really into cosplay back when we were freshmen/sophomores in college (that's... 10 years ago, I'm so old). When we were in Japan, we went to a few cosplay stores that made us feel really nostalgic, to the point he seriously contemplated purchasing a Zoro costume (from One Piece) they had for sale. I would go along and get a Trafalgar Law costume, but they only had woman sizes that didn't fit him. So he didn't get one, and there was no point in me having a One Piece cosplay if he didn't have one.
We don't go to conventions anymore though, so it would be a lot of money wasted. In retrospect I'm glad I didn't buy a costume.
I did buy a Stitch Kigurumi though.

I definitely want photos!

My boyfriend and I were really into cosplay back when we were freshmen/sophomores in college (that's... 10 years ago, I'm so old). When we were in Japan, we went to a few cosplay stores that made us feel really nostalgic, to the point he seriously contemplated purchasing a Zoro costume (from One Piece) they had for sale. I would go along and get a Trafalgar Law costume, but they only had woman sizes that didn't fit him. So he didn't get one, and there was no point in me having a One Piece cosplay if he didn't have one.
We don't go to conventions anymore though, so it would be a lot of money wasted. In retrospect I'm glad I didn't buy a costume.
I did buy a Stitch Kigurumi though.

Happy to oblige!! I've only done a few cosplays :) Ash from Pokemon, super Mario and now Apollo!! I'm so excited <3 my favorite character from my favorite series :3

That's a cool story :) I really want to go to japan, myself o___o!

I've never been hugely into dressing up, but I'm thinking I need to try it at the next available opportunity.

Maybe I could be DmC Dante or something :D

7threst

I never been really into cosplay (although I swear, one day I will cosplay somewhere as the Demi Fiend from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne) but I really like dressing in regional clothing (is that the correct English word?). I regularly wear a kilt I've made and bought in Scotland and I also have a pair of original lederhosen. I also want to have original clothing from other parts of the world. But maybe I'm weird haha!

Wow, I'm so envious of people who can manage to cosplay and pull it off so well.
I actually considered cosplaying as Ema Skye once, but eh, I don't look good in women's clothes. Nope.

Then I thought of cosplaying as Naoto, but...

Why are all my favorite characters women?!
Or over-muscled men, whoops.

red13th

The ominous looking one with black clouds is pretty good too, "gay marriage restricts my freedom" - yeah, her freedom of not having OTHER people getting married. I don't get it.

Pepiope

The ominous looking one with black clouds is pretty good too, "gay marriage restricts my freedom" - yeah, her freedom of not having OTHER people getting married. I don't get it.
That first ad is pretty scary though. I don't know if I'd ever mention that I was gay to a doctor. The last thing I need is a homophobic doctor.

Berordn

america gives me the freedom to descriminate against who i want damnit
now shut up and stop infringing on my rights to infringe on your rights

I don't know about you but when I am having sex I do it on people's kitchen tables while they eat dinner. I see her point :p

7threst

I love your posts. That one where you explained grindr to straight-GAF in great detail was epic.

lol, I need to read this. I once showed my colleagues, who are all straight, Grindr. They could not believe what they saw. I showed them the app and I got a message so I tapped it, and it was a photo of some guys dick. It was pretty awkward but funny.

I love Halloween soooo much ;____;. My costumes in the last 4 years have been Lady Gaga, Aladdin, Ash Ketchum, and super Mario. I'm not sure what I want to be this year yet o____o I'm thinking either Link or one of the sailor scouts :p!

Dany

Banned
I don't get to celebrate Halloween this year since I'll be recovering. Kinda sad about it, so I'm going to do a party early for the kids at work and just dress up in a previous costume.

Aw, what a bummer. And you're outfit last year was ace.

I'm so excited for our Halloween, Dany *sob* Last year was so good.

We have to top last years. I think we will, we have a better theme :p can't wait

waka waka

Haven't done anything for Halloween in 15 years :þ

Perhaps i'm misremembering but do you have kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom