• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Perhaps i'm misremembering but do you have kids?

Sadly, no. I want children, but we've been unable to have any (and not in a financial position to adopt any).
Just two cats (and so far I've kept my wife from dressing them up in silly animal costumes >.>)

Dany

Banned
Sadly, no. I want children, but we've been unable to have any (and not in a financial position to adopt any).
Just two cats (and so far I've kept my wife from dressing them up in silly animal costumes >.>)
Ah gotcha,
I dress up Sai's cat. :D

terrisus

To be fair, one of our cats is a black cat, so all we have to do is stick him next to a Jack-O'-Lantern and he's good to go :þ

So I finally came out to my best friend and it went great. He was really supportive (and shocked) but it just went really well. He met the guy I've been dating. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted since I don't need to hide it from him anymore.

Next up is my mom, which oddly I think will be easier.

terrisus

So I finally came out to my best friend and it went great. He was really supportive (and shocked) but it just went really well. He met the guy I've been dating. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted since I don't need to hide it from him anymore.

Next up is my mom, which oddly I think will be easier.

Awesome, congrats!

Sounds like a good friend to have.

So I'm at a straight bar in downtown Atlanta for the night. (Mom took me in case youre wondering. )Its an older club too. Yay? Least the music's really good. *shrugs*

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I wish I had someone to hug for hours *sighs*

71QMgdC.png

So I'm at a straight bar in downtown Atlanta for the night. (Mom took me in case youre wondering. )Its an older club too. Yay? Least the music's really good. *shrugs*

At least your mother takes you places, I just got home from picking up my mother from one of her girlfriends birthday party.

:(, that moment you realize your 60 year old mother has a better social life than you...

Was gonna say isn't Atlanta like a gay Mecca, especially a gay black Mecca until I realized you were taken there. How much older

B-Dex

Straight clubs are weird. The girls and guys avoid each other and dance in segregated circles. Like a high school dance.

terrisus

Straight clubs are weird. The girls and guys avoid each other and dance in segregated circles. Like a high school dance.

Never went to one of those either >.>

Heck, the only time I've ever danced was like 3 times at my wedding, because my wife told me I had to. Other than that, for the rest of the time I just sat there
, thinking about how silly people look dancing >.>

Sai-kun

Banned
Because I'm under 21, duh.

Why the heck would I want to go to a club that I couldn't get into?

oh, i forget that people here aren't all 21 yet. makes sense. fingers crossed that you find someplace cool and under 21. Not a single place here in the gay neighborhood (boystown) is under 21.

One time I went to an under 19 rave thing (because we have more civilized drinking laws here) and it was awful. Awkward teenagers with silly bracelet things on ecstasy being overly familiar. The whole PLUR thing was dead for at least a decade and a half by that point but they didn't seem to know that.

oh, i forget that people here aren't all 21 yet. makes sense. fingers crossed that you find someplace cool and under 21. Not a single place here in the gay neighborhood (boystown) is under 21.
To be honest, I don't mind waiting. I just want to see what it's like, yknow?

Sai-kun

Banned
One time I went to an under 19 rave thing (because we have more civilized drinking laws here) and it was awful. Awkward teenagers with silly bracelet things on ecstasy being overly familiar. The whole PLUR thing was dead for at least a decade by that point but they didn't seem to know that.

This is why I haaaaaaaate all-ages shows. Obviously when I was under 21 or under 18 I hated it, but now I appreciate it. Kids on drugs are just the lamest. Keep that shit between you and your friends when rolling face, IMO. (and that goes for all ages, but kids are usually the ones running around getting too friendly with everyone)

Came out to my parents this weekend. It felt great :D

Congratulations :)

waiting until marriage? smart choice

This is why I haaaaaaaate all-ages shows. Obviously when I was under 21 or under 18 I hated it, but now I appreciate it. Kids on drugs are just the lamest. Keep that shit between you and your friends when rolling face, IMO.

Congratulations :)
I see your points. Hmm, 21 it is.
Came out to my parents this weekend. It felt great :D
Congrats duder! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom