• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please visit a psychiatrist if you think there's a need for it. Mental diseases, just like physical ones, can get worse if you don't treat them. :(

Mine are not all that strong, I probably should be glad about that.
Sorry that you have to endure all that.

Oh, I see that I forgot to name which personality disorder I have. It's called BPD, which is short for Borderline Personality Disorder.
It's okay.. Those aren't super frequent, and I sometimes have ways of dealing with it :)!

Ohh.. I think I remember reading about that in psychology. I'm sorry to hear that :(. Is it a severe case?

Kater

Banned
It's okay.. Those aren't super frequent, and I sometimes have ways of dealing with it :)!

Ohh.. I think I remember reading about that in psychology. I'm sorry to hear that :(. Is it a severe case?
Glad that you found a way to live with it. :)

I dunno how severe it really is, and neither does any of my psychiatrists.

You may have already heard about the delusions from which people with BPD suffer. Losing the sight of what is real and what not.
Then there is the problem with balance, like, you can't control yourself and always fall from one extreme to the other.
There is even more to it but I can't really explain it all too well at the moment. I have made a blog entry once that I wrote a few years ago which may give you a little more insight on this disorder from someone who suffers it. I would have to translate it first though since I wrote it in German.

Glad that you found a way to live with it. :)

I dunno how severe it really is, and neither does any of my psychiatrists.

You may have already heard about the delusions from which people with BPD suffer. Losing the sight of what is real and what not.
Then there is the problem with balance, like, you can't control yourself and always fall from one extreme to the other.
There is even more to it but I can't really explain it all too well at the moment. I have made a blog entry once that I wrote a few years ago which may give you a little more insight on this disorder from someone who suffers it. I would have to translate it first though since I wrote it in German.

Thank you :) Well.. Sometimes I can deal with them! LOL! I find that I'm much better at finding ways to prevent them from happening. But when they happen, I'm screwed X__X!

Everything you just explained is essentially what I know about BPD so far, yes :). There are also certain traits of impulsiveness in some cases, right?

Kater

Banned
Thank you :) Well.. Sometimes I can deal with them! LOL! I find that I'm much better at finding ways to prevent them from happening. But when they happen, I'm screwed X__X!

Everything you just explained is essentially what I know about BPD so far, yes :). There are also certain traits of impulsiveness in some cases, right?
Yes! Like, I sometimes stole stuff from stores. I stopped that thankfully years ago. Could have gotten me into terrible trouble... :|

It was one of my favorites too!! I enjoyed it so much when I was playing it. But.. New 3DS.. Money.. Goodbye money ;___;

ALSOOOOOOO PICKING UP MY PREORDER OF LAYTON VS WRIGHT TODAY I'M GOING TO CRY :') :')

ALSOOOOOO PAX THIS WEEKEND. CRYING EVEN HARDER.

Are you looking forward to Xenoblade X for the Wii U? It's probably my most anticipated game right now along with Zelda U. :)

----

Dammit, I need to avoid the comment sections on Youtube. I know that's common knowledge, but sometimes I get curious so I scroll down. Like on that video with the kid coming out to his horrific parents... so many comments make me angry/upset. Need to just avoid comments from now on.

Are you looking forward to Xenoblade X for the Wii U? It's probably my most anticipated game right now along with Zelda U. :)

----

Dammit, I need to avoid the comment sections on Youtube. I know that's common knowledge, but sometimes I get curious so I scroll down. Like on that video with the kid coming out to his horrific parents... so many comments make me angry/upset. Need to just avoid comments from now on.

Yessss I'm so excited for both of those Wii U releases!!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait!!

2015 needs to come right meow :')

Also yes :( Youtube commenters can be quite cruel. I avoid them now! LOL! Although just the other day one of my singing videos hit 10,000 views.. My first singing video to do that o____o! And the comments are almost all very nice :3

Monocle

Ty4on

Also yes :( Youtube commenters can be quite cruel. I avoid them now! LOL! Although just the other day one of my singing videos hit 10,000 views.. My first singing video to do that o____o! And the comments are almost all very nice :3

Videos that are only known to a smaller group of people have much better comments. The more viral the video the worse the comments usually.

There are some genres that for whatever reason lack bad comments, but usually small, engaging fanbases are the best. That way haters don't know about it :p

daripad

Fortunately I don't have any mental ilness but I have a COPD so I'm fucked too. Though it has not been as bad as it was when I was a child, I still have trouble breathing at times.

Kater

Banned
Man I don't recognize any of you fuckers.

I had a Link avatar before. Don't you know me. :(

UJQn7Oe.png

Fortunately I don't have any mental ilness but I have a COPD so I'm fucked too. Though it has not been as bad as it was when I was a child, I still have trouble breathing at times.

Fuck, why do you have COPD.

daripad

Fuck, why do you have COPD.

Dude, what the hell?
You're way to young to have COPD. Fuck.
Why?

Oh no :( That's rough!! How? ;_____;

I haven't talked about it? I got it diagnosed as a child (don't know exactly when but I think I was 3, according to my mother). It is Chronic Bronchitis and I my nose gets obstructed by mocus. It used to happen very frequently, I even had to be taken to the hospital many times until I was 12, when it started to be less frequent until I was around 16. It has only happened like twice or once a year in the last few years and it isn't as bad as it used to be, so I guess I have improved my condition. Still I get some periods of light dyspnea once in a blue moon but I don't notice them and some people always ask me why do I breath like that, I think I bother them with the noise ;__;

Kater

Banned
I haven't talked about it? I got it diagnosed as a child (don't know exactly when but I think I was 3, according to my mother). It is Chronic Bronchitis and I my nose gets obstructed by mocus. It used to happen very frequently, I even had to be taken to the hospital many times until I was 12, when it started to be less frequent until I was around 16. It has only happened like twice or once a year in the last few years and it isn't as bad as it used to be, so I guess I have improved my condition. Still I get some periods of light dyspnea once in a blue moon but I don't notice them and some people always ask me why do I breath like that, I think I bother them with the noise ;__;
Fuck. This was one of the many things that killed my sister. Why do you have it?

daripad

I don't know, my mother was the one who was there when I got it diagnosed but she is dead. I'll ask my father one of these days but apparently I had recurrent infections when I was a baby.

Kater

Banned
I have ocd and anxiety someone hold me
I'll hold you. :) *Internet Hug*

I don't know, my mother was the one who was there when I got it diagnosed but she is dead. I'll ask my father one of these days but apparently I had recurrent infections when I was a baby.
Daripad, I know one of your parents is dead.

WTF. I mean, I hope you develop to be a strong personality and beat the odds.

terrisus

ive been known to turn a few asexuals sexual in my time

Always hated it when people would try to take that approach with me when I was dating.

I would make very clear to them I wasn't going to have sex until I was married, and they would date me anyway, apparently of the thought that they could "get me to change my mind."
Then, after a month or so, and a whole bunch of wasted time and aggravation later, they would realize I was serious and break up with me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'll hold you. :) *Internet Hug*

yey

Always hated it when people would try to take that approach with me when I was dating.

I would make very clear to them I wasn't going to have sex until I was married, and they would date me anyway, apparently of the thought that they could "get me to change my mind."
Then, after a month or so, and a whole bunch of wasted time and aggravation later, they would realize I was serious and break up with me.

i guess they didnt try hard enough, eh?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone's forgetting about the A in the thread title~

hidys

TBH I've never really tried to pursue a real relationship as things get awkward quickly at least for me.

terrisus

do they have dating sites for asexual people?

Even if they did, I'm sure it would get its share of people in there "trying to convince people to change their mind."

Just like lesbian chats always have guys in them trying to get the women to "change their mind."

Just mailed my my Mum that I'm gay, lol. I'm so drunk.

tumblr_m3gyy37xeg1r9llxu.gif

Well, no matter how she responds now please don't say anything else until you are sober.

This could go from a relationship breaking deal to sharing pointers on how to best suck cock and you don't want either of those things to happen between you and your mother.

Kater

Banned
Hope she responds well =)

Well, no matter how she responds now please don't say anything else until you are sober.

This could go from a relationship breaking deal to sharing pointers on how to best suck cock and you don't want either of those things to happen between you and your mother.

Congratulations.
Hopefully it goes well.

Thank you :D

And joseranulfo, it won't go wrong since she is a Conchita Wurst supporter and probably knows that I'm gay since April from my Grandma. (I told my Grandma that when I was drunk in April)

tumblr_mwkpwtgVV81sgl0ajo1_500.gif

My sis was trying to call me in the house earlier and i didnt hear so she messaged me telling me " Booty man come forth! :p" shes a mess as much as me lol. I thought it was funny and random to share lol

Thank you :D

And joseranulfo, it won't go wrong since she is a Conchita Wurst supporter and probably knows that I'm gay since April from my Grandma. (I told my Grandma that when I was drunk in April)

Nice congrats of course tell us when she responds.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, it's not like they always make things clear up front. Sometimes you don't find out until like a month or two later, after you think that you found someone and are dating, when they're constantly badgering you about sex, and then eventually break up with you over it.

well in the end at least youve made a new friend out of it

Mine was an internal hug.....with my penis.

oh

Yeah they do I'm not really into the idea.

how come

btw...question to an asexual:
do you have wet dreams and if so, what are you dreaming about when it happens

It's considered "inappropriate" apparently.

none of the lesbians ive fucked have ever complained *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom