• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too, would like to play Smash. I guess. A few hours prior to now. But of course, they's the witching hours of this thread.

Cheers to youthness. At my age, I can only wish I didn't have to go to the bathroom at 3 am.

... Well, from experience, allow me to say it isn't solely limited to people over 17. ;-;

DOWN

Banned
I go back to school tomorrow or Monday and I don't want to pack, so -

A bit more Adam

tumblr_mxo6hb5eOg1qgq3d6o3_250.gif

tumblr_mxo6hb5eOg1qgq3d6o1_250.gif

tumblr_mxo6hb5eOg1qgq3d6o4_250.gif

NSFW but not that crazy underwear pic: http://lelima.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Adam-Cowie-@-Specular-2.jpg

Rollover gifs from the last set when I feared overloading the page.

EDIT: Shoutout again to Tiffany & Co. - this time for having a real gay couple in their new ad campaign:
http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a25383/tiffany-co-same-sex-couple-campaign/
tiffany%20ad2.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I LOVED Golden Sun. The last game didnt hold a candle to the older games tbh.

They're very fun games, and I definitely recommend playing them both.

And don't worry about the 2nd one not being on the eShop yet. It probably will be soon enough, plus, if need be, you can always just take the password from the VC version of 1 into the cartridge version of 2.

I loved the first two Golden Sun, but I never played the third one

All I can say is that they're both great games. The third one was not well-received so I was put off by it. Maybe I should give it a chance someday.

Ah thanks for the feedback, ok that does it I'm gonna download the first one off the eShop tonight and hope the 2nd one gets added soon (if it takes a while I still have my first playthrough of Earthbound, Pikmin 3, and Inquisition to work through still romancing Dorian lmfao <3)

@Grizzo I've heard before that the fanbase doesn't like the newest one as much but from the hour I played I really liked it, thought it had the whole package so far anyways (though my view isn't tainted by having experienced the other games yet)

Ooh I wanna try it!! I gotta borrow someone's copy, methinks :)!

Ooh pick me, guys! <3 :3

ID: StevieWevie4

OMG add me too BB!!!

ID: enigmatic_damian

anyone else who wants to get their asses kicked in Mario Kart 8 by my Peach or in Smash by my Kirby can add me too ;)
(ok the Smash part is all talk I'm real rusty there but MK8 I can put my money where my mouth is lmfao)

Grizzo

Who else plays Smash or MK8 here?? Feel free to add me and we can get it on. :)

ID: Soulscribe

Rm88Go. Let's play some Smash! :p

Ooh I wanna try it!! I gotta borrow someone's copy, methinks :)!

Ooh pick me, guys! <3 :3

ID: StevieWevie4

OMG add me too BB!!!

ID: enigmatic_damian

anyone else who wants to get their asses kicked in Mario Kart 8 by my Peach or in Smash by my Kirby can add me too ;)
(ok the Smash part is all talk I'm real rusty there but MK8 I can put my money where my mouth is lmfao)

Gonna add all of you! I play MK8 and Smash.

My ID : Poplemousse

I'll add Rm, BlueB and Alex in a bit. :)

I feel like I'm pretty good at smash but the last time I played online it was so slow that I was kind of terrible. So we'll see. :p

Edit: and you too Grizzo. :)

DOWN

Banned
I want a Wii U to play the past 3 Zelda games and the next one. I've played Wind Waker, but I bought the HD version without even having a Wii U. I regret it because I've since decided to go digital only on Xbox One and the eventual Wii U. Never played Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword, but I sure want to.

I also never played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, so I suppose I might need a New 3DS XL sometime.

Animal Crossing and Smash would be good for me on Wii U also.

Bladenic

and with the existence of Mario & Luigi, I'm okay with Paper Mario pursuing a different genre, personally.

I'm not, cuz Paper Mario and TTYD are far better and more enjoyable imo than any Mario and Luigi game, though I did really like Dream Team.

Grizzo

I want a Wii U to play the past 3 Zelda games and the next one. I've played Wind Waker, but I bought the HD version without even having a Wii U. I regret it because I've since decided to go digital only on Xbox One and the eventual Wii U. Never played Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword, but I sure want to.

I also never played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, so I suppose I might need a New 3DS XL sometime.

you're gonna have one hell of a good time then!

terrisus

Speaking of earthbound, i wanna try citizen of earth, which is coming out this month!

It's a very fun game. I was in the beginning of the Alpha testing for it, but didn't have enough time at the time to keep up with things. I'm definitely looking forward to the finished version though.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Terraria, Diablo 2, BattleBlock Theater, Torchlight 2, Magicka, Metal Slug 3, Trine 2, Hearthstone and Age of Empires 2.

All of them are on Steam, aside from Diablo 2 and Hearthstone which both require a Battle.net account. :)

My non-gaming PC from 2011 runs Ultra Street Fighter IV better than my PS3. Come join the fun :p Check "Can You Run It" to see if your laptop can handle it - it's not 100% but it's an okay guide.

Icewind Dale 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2

They're amazing single-player games, but they can be played multiplayer as well.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will look into them!

Oh and yeah, I too prefer every Paper Mario game to SMRPG. The Thousand-Year Door is probably my favorite RPG ever tied with Xenoblade Chronicles I guess. Can't wait for Xenoblade Chronicles X!

DOWN

Banned
Link Between Worlds is on Wii U?

Also, the GCN version of Twilight Princess is the definitive one, if only due to having the C-stick as a dedicated camera control.
I am not gonna play Twilight Princess on my GameCube because 16:9 is reason enough to get the Wii version.

you're gonna have one hell of a good time then!
Love the avatar, Grizzo

I am not gonna play Twilight Princess on my GameCube because 16:9 is reason enough to get the Wii version.

I'm kinda the same way. I do own the GC version though, because I found it for, like, $15 complete. Like, I get the urge to play the GC version because Link is left-handed and that somehow matters. But I don't think I could give up 16:9 for it.

Mumei

The problem is that I study medicine, and I barely have time for it on weekdays and by the weekends I get too burned out of reading that I really don't want to read anything else :S Well, maybe I change it next year and if I commute a lot I'll try to use that time to do some reading. There are a lot of books in my backlog, and others that I want to buy, is not even funny.

Oh. Well. Hm.

... Try for 10!

I really like the bolded one in particular.

Anyways, my personal favourite poem is Ping by Samuel Beckett.

Clearly ahead of its time, probably.

Heh. To tell the truth, I haven't read Beckett before so at first I wondered if maybe the lines didn't work out right when it was copied and pasted. Nope! But when I looked it up, the link I looked at showed the poem where
each mention of "white" was highlighted written in white, which sort of gave that aspect away.
It would've been interesting to read it without that being pointed out to me.

Excited about this book called Massive: Gay Erotic Manga and the Men Who Make It (not terribly SFW). Hate that this specific article mentions "bara" as Tagame and other artists' style but shows how little the writer knows about gay manga, the fact that the book itself doesn't (at least seems not to) is a relief - expected though since they interviewed actual Japanese artists and not random people on the internet (gay manga purist).

It's a shame that the video doesn't show Takeshi Matsu, he's cute.
Pretty cool that this website "Massive" sells original doujinshi and compilations too but most seem to be sold out. For like 3 times the price they are sold in Japan, but still cool I guess. :p

Oh, funny. A few months ago when Necrovex was trying to get me to read Oyasumi Punpun, I was browsing Fantagraphics' website and came across this. It looked like it might be interesting, though I don't know whether gay manga erotica would be up my alley. I hadn't thought of it before you mentioned it, though.

I also never played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, so I suppose I might need a New 3DS XL sometime..

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda. Ocarina of Time is pretty good. I guess.

Grizzo

The former was boring, the latter was pretty fun. Never played it until about a year ago.

Can't say I agree with that but to each his own! Ocarina of Time holds so much good memories in my eyes. I prefer Majora's Mask over it, but it's still a fantastic game

If he likes tutorials.

I kid. The slow start has always turned me off though.

In Majora's Mask? I would agree that the beginning is very confusing, and you have to do it all at once because you can't save for about almost an hour.

Love the avatar, Grizzo

Thanks! I love yours too ;)

terrisus

terrisus, I have something sad to tell you. This is one of those times where your taste is broken. :(

I'm sorry... >.>

I just can't get over how much I hate having a "timer" in a game where I would spend most of my time wandering around and exploring.
Yes, even with the song to slow time :þ

It just seems antithetical to why I play Zelda games.

Ty4on

In Majora's Mask? I would agree that the beginning is very confusing, and you have to do it all at once because you can't save for about almost an hour.
I was thinking of the Wii Zeldas :p

I've never played SS, but heard it was more tutorial heavy than TP. I've never played MM, but have gotten the entire premise spoiled and it sounds like the most interesting Zelda game.

Grizzo

whoa sorry Rm88 and Soulscribe I have to quit this is downright unplayable for me :(

I thought Nintendo had fixed its netcode or something but the lag is way too strong. Maybe it's because we all live really far from one another.

I was thinking of the Wii Zeldas :p

I've never played SS, but heard it was more tutorial heavy than TP. I've never played MM, but have gotten the entire premise spoiled and it sounds like the most interesting Zelda game.

I've never played SS either and gave up on TP in the middle of a dungeon (the one where you're upside down? I don't really remember, it was 9 years ago)

You're gonna love Majora's Mask. Just remember to let the atmosphere sink in.

The truth? Majora's Ass is exactly that. A shit stain.

lol whoa "Majora's Ass" "shit stain"... how harsh

what does that game ever do to you?

Ty4on

Edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^I was very young when I played TP (93 kid) and never a fan of Ocarina of Time either so it wasn't super compelling, I got it because everybody said it was awesome. I also got stuck and gave up. I think it was the water temple with those bridges that turned.

Proof of Sega's awesomeness. Reverse remaster.
With music from Yuzo Koshiro!

RM8

whoa sorry Rm88 and Soulscribe I have to quit this is downright unplayable for me :(

I thought Nintendo had fixed its netcode or something but the lag is way too strong. Maybe it's because we all live really far from one another.
It's weird because I play against Japanese players all the time and it's pretty much lag free :0

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Gonna add all of you! I play MK8 and Smash.

My ID : Poplemousse

I'll add Rm, BlueB and Alex in a bit. :)

I feel like I'm pretty good at smash but the last time I played online it was so slow that I was kind of terrible. So we'll see. :p

Edit: and you too Grizzo. :)

Guys..GUYs add me on Wii U ;_; ID: QueenDelio

Added! :)

Mmmmhmmm. I mean I'm forced to play as the flop right-handed wrong version of Link, but I just CAN'T with fullscreen. 16:9>>>>>
I think Phandumb Hourtrash is the 2nd-worst non-CDi console Zelda

Completely agree

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7804-1355426438-3_preview.gif

How do you guys tell when somebody is interested in you without asking them directly?

I've been friends with a guy for a few weeks now, and I like him quite a lot and we've been chatting a little while every day for a few weeks, but I'm not able to tell if the attraction is mutual or not, and I don't want to just bluntly ask him in case it's not mutual and it makes things awkward.

!!!!!!!!

umop_3pisdn
(Today, 01:38 PM)

upside_down
<3

Oh my god this is amazing.

Maybe it's just the quality of our connection then, my WiFi's just kinda average, lol. Sorry Rm88 for dropping out, it was literally moving 3 frames a second :(

Grizzo

It's weird because I play against Japanese players all the time and it's pretty much lag free :0

Maybe it's just the quality of our connection then, my WiFi's just kinda average, lol. Sorry Rm88 for dropping out, it was literally moving 3 frames a second :(

It was really bad but I had fun for that one single match. We have to play again some other time, hoping that the lag will be gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom