• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Well it's the last weekend before I start school again.

Here's to doing well and getting fucked, I guess.

I think the arguments that would ensue would probably chew up a whole 50 pages in a day.

I'm so happy students are back at my school. I was going crazy with how quiet the building was in the semester break, but now it's super lively and energizes me.

Also, I would hope that at least half those pages are just going "Shouldn't it be "FaggIOTI?"

Kater

Banned
crash bandicoot? did you ever think he was hot?
Well...

VC2dqkv.jpg

Kevyt

Earlier today I talked and flirted with a nice twink guy but didn't like his personality. Well beggars can't be choosers but still... he had a nice slim body and he was wearing underwear armor. It was a great view. This was at the gym, lol.

Caladrius

I'm so happy students are back at my school. I was going crazy with how quiet the building was in the semester break, but now it's super lively and energizes me.

Also, I would hope that at least half those pages are just going "Shouldn't it be "FaggIOTI?"

I have the opposite mentality where I can't stand busy or noisy environments. Comes from being a shut-in I guess. If you absolutely hate being bored I can totally see that being an improvement though.

And we're not that pun-oriented. (Besides me of course, but my puns are excruciating)

Kevyt

gurl you know he doesnt look like that in the games

how big was the bulge and did he have a bubble butt

It was decent, and yes he does. He's shorter than me, and I'm short so he must be like 5'5. I prefer taller guys. He seems to full of himself and he's extremely flirtatious. Sounds like trouble. >.> He has a great slim and well toned body though. :3

It's not weird when people see you use your computer? It just sounds a little goofy. ;3
I was talking about my iPhone wallpaper mostly.

Though sometimes I use sexy wallpapers on my laptop too. It's just me and my roommate, I don't really care if he sees me ogling dudes in speedos.

Yeah, I almost always use default wallpapers. I never move the icons in iOS.
Heh, I moved all the icons except one to the second page on my phone so I can see my wallpaper better.

I wish they didn't all bunch up at the top on iPhones. You should be able to place them wherever. :/

_Isaac

For my wallpaper, I have a rotation of these images from The Wind Rises.

http://imgur.com/a/WhfxJ

For my phone wallpaper, I used to use Muzei. It puts a new painting as your wallpaper every day. I took it off when I went to Mexico for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom