• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawd i forgot that animal penises have sheaths

people would harass you for being single? huh? or could they tell you were gay just by looking at you?

I've still only ever listen to Debut. It's one of the GOAT albums and I can't bring myself to listen to any of her other albums yet.
vespertine is the best of the bunch, followed by homogenic. real talk.

Ahasverus

Hey, how did the carnaval del diablo go? Did you hook up with someone?
It went great thanks for asking HippieHobo! I had a few long nights which are always good. I didn't hook up with someone at the carnival but then I returned to my city and it was on some taurine festival called "Manizales Fair" and I had the chance to go to a gay party at my local disco with my ex and met some fun guys (and gals). I didn't hook up with my ex or anything as we're good friends now (the same as with my other 3 exes haha) but had a great dancing night!

Things went darker this week as 2 of my uncles died one day from another, so glad it's almost over now.

Now onto keep going and hopefully meet someone great, I miss the thrill!

Kater

Banned
Why you change your name
I always wanted that name but didn't check at first when I registered here. Plus, everyone assumed I was from a Spanish speaking country which isn't the case.

i like you

the leak is really, really shitty quality. i want to stop but i'm listening to black lake rn and physically can't.
Black Lake is so fan-fking-tastic. As is Not Get and Lion Song (my personal fav).

Kevyt

It went great thanks for asking HippieHobo! I had a few long nights which are always good. I didn't hook up with someone at the carnival but then I returned to my city and it was on some taurine festival called "Manizales Fair" and I had the chance to go to a gay party at my local disco with my ex and met some fun guys (and gals). I didn't hook up with my ex or anything as we're good friends now (the same as with my other 3 exes haha) but had a great dancing night!

Things went darker this week as 2 of my uncles died one day from another, so glad it's almost over now.

Now onto keep going and hopefully meet someone great, I miss the thrill!

Aww... I'm so sorry for your loss. :S

But I'm glad you had fun at the Carnaval. You're a dancer huh? :p

Ahasverus

But I'm glad you had fun at the Carnaval. You're a dancer huh? :p
Yes! Well, no, haha, in the sense that humming a song doesn't make you a singer, I do very good with women but most of my gay friends bring Madonna's dancers to shame, so I'm stuck at an awkward middle ground hahaha still I love dancing! that's my no1 priority when I go out. Probably would be super useless up in the States though as you guys seem to like EDM and those extravagant choreograped moves (which my friends master but I just can't) we around here have the ocassional Salsa, Reggeton (best gay dance ever) Vallenato and Bachata which are my favorite given the "intimacy" they bring.

You guys should come and visit me, and then you'll teach me how to dance. We'll have fun, I promise.

lawd i forgot that animal penises have sheaths

people would harass you for being single? huh? or could they tell you were gay just by looking at you?

I've still only ever listen to Debut. It's one of the GOAT albums and I can't bring myself to listen to any of her other albums yet.

So do we. What do you think foreskin is?

Kevyt

Yes! Well, no, haha, in the sense that humming a song doesn't make you a singer, I do very good with women but most of my gay friends bring Madonna's dancers to shame, so I'm stuck at an awkward middle ground hahaha still I love dancing! that's my no1 priority when I go out. Probably would be super useless up in the States though as you guys seem to like EDM and those extravagant choreograped moves (which my friends master but I just can't) we around here have the ocassional Salsa, Reggeton (best gay dance ever) Vallenato and Bachata which are my favorite given the "intimacy" they bring.

You guys should come and visit me, and then you'll teach me how to dance. We'll have fun, I promise.

I agree! I'm a terrible dancer too. I actually don't like dancing, but I wouldn't mind dancing with a guy I like :3 You're a lady killer huh? :p

----------------------------------

Hello guys! I have stepped up to write the next OT. I have wrriten this small and quick draft for the next OT. Please feel free to comment on it. I will be adding more things such as da rules and the usual stuff. In the meantime, please feel free to tell me about anything else you would like, or want changed.

What would you guys want to see the next OT? Thoughts, ideas, and comments will be appreciated! :)

Edit 1: Please excuse my typos and grammar mistakes, I will proofread the document as I write more.

Edit 2: I hope the title has not been used before... ;_;

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
I agree! I'm a terrible dancer too. I actually don't like dancing, but I wouldn't mind dancing with a guy I like :3 You're a lady killer huh? :p

Hello guys! I have stepped up to write the next OT. I have wrriten this small and quick draft for the next OT. Please feel free to comment on it. I will be adding more things such as da rules and the usual stuff. In the meantime, please feel free to tell me about anything else you would like, or want changed.

What would you guys want to see the next OT? Thoughts, ideas, and comments will be appreciated! :)

Edit 1: Please excuse my typos and grammar mistakes, I will proofread the document as I write more.

Pretty good! I like the questions especially haha. :p

Cute. Great job.

Shouldn't the acronym for Ice Breaker Questionnaire by IBQ though?

Kater

Banned

I love it!

"Straight as a rainbow" is too much kitsch though.

DOWN

Banned

Maybe change the first question to just 'What's your gender?' Or something since someone may not identify with the binary choices.

Nice work.

Kevyt

Pretty good! I like the questions especially haha. :p

Thanks! Um... I was thinking it would be good to have some sort of introduction for newcomers, and if anyone has anymore ideas for what to ask as introductory, please tell me! Also, if it's sensitive or insensitive to ask about someone's sexual orientation, where they live... etc??

Cute. Great job.

Shouldn't the acronym for Ice Breaker Questionnaire by IBQ though?

Ooops... fixed, thanks for catching that! lol

I love it!

"Straight as a rainbow" is too much kitsch though.

Yeah, I can see that. If anyone has any other title suggestions, please share! :)

Maybe change the first question to just 'What's your gender?' Or something since someone may not identify with the binary choices.

Nice work.

You are right. Changed!

LGBT+ Thread |OT6| The Gaypocalypse: coming (out) to courts this June.

That sounds like a fun title.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
And I completely forgot that you are still so new to
(adult)
furry art. ;3

u__u

So do we. What do you think foreskin is?

animal penises are different tho

don't over think it. no one is going to read the OP after the first couple of pages and unless you get permission from a mod to post it in the OT for a while (which they've never let us do before), there's a slim chance very many new people will see it before it reaches 10+ pages.

Kevyt

u__u

animal penises are different tho

don't over think it. no one is going to read the OP after the first couple of pages and unless you get permission from a mod to post it in the OT for a while (which they've never let us do before), there's a slim chance very many new people will see it before it reaches 10+ pages.

Actually, I always read Community OT's OP. I was a lurker for a long time, and when I was discovering new OT's, I would read the first pages. I'm sure I'm not the only one. There are a lot of lurkers out there, you never know.

This thread picked up big speed in the last couple of months.

It most certainly did. I remember it was slow at times when I began posting.

Kangi

This thread picked up big speed in the last couple of months.

Well, if ya'll think you can grind out another 20,000 posts about hot guys within about four months, be my guest. Don't let me underestimate your unquenchable thirst.

LGBT+ Thread |OT6| Ain't no river wide enough.

Kevyt

Well, if ya'll think you can grind out another 20,000 posts about hot guys within about four months, be my guest. Don't let me underestimate your unquenchable thirst.

LGBT+ Thread |OT6| Ain't no river wide enough.

I like that title tbh.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| Buy Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey this August

Sorry we're not gonna free advertise for Lana Del Rey. ;_;

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| We Didn't Choose To Be Fabulous

I like that one too. Man, this is hard.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
OT6- We are scared to call this Fag IOTI

AbTOyyR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom