• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Don't you get cabin fever? No sense of change or progression?

It kind of makes the year feel long to me when it gets hot. It's too hot from around April to October. Then it gets into a sporadic fall temperature range from 50-75. I like the 50-75, but I think I'd like distinct seasons and getting some winter clothes.

Also, it is humid hell. One of my pet peeves is hating condensation on drinks and I rave about the desert air when I go to Vegas. It's refreshingly dry to me, just like my drinking glasses when I'm there.

Ty4on

Also, it is humid hell. One of my pet peeves is hating condensation on drinks and I rave about the desert air when I go to Vegas. It's refreshingly dry to me, just like my drinking glasses when I'm there.

I guess it needs to be cold and dry, but it's not so great when your nose won't stop running because it is drying up :/

Kevyt

That thread though... the analogies are so silly. I would call it "The butchering of Logic 101" ;_;

I may not be an expert but some of the analogies are very weak that add nothing to the discussion.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
This is why me and my partner won't hold hands in public.

We want to, but there's always the chance somebody will be a cunt to us.

This is one reason I'm happy to be in Seattle: outside of a couple random homeless people muttering slurs, we've never encountered anything but normalcy (or even complements) being together in public. We walk arm in arm most of the time, have no fear of kissing if the impulse strikes, etc. I always got more harassment when I was single in NY or when we visited Vegas, which was really surprising how many people yelled offensive things there...

alvmew

This is one reason I'm happy to be in Seattle: outside of a couple random homeless people muttering slurs, we've never encountered anything but normalcy (or even complements) being together in public. We walk arm in arm most of the time, have no fear of kissing if the impulse strikes, etc. I always got more harassment when I was single in NY or when we visited Vegas, which was really surprising how many people yelled offensive things there...

Yeah, Vegas isn't the best place for that. At least not in my experience from living here. I held hands with a guy out in public once, but only for a few minutes and in more secluded parts of the area we were hanging out in.

Yep, I'm in Capitol Hill area and it's (well, obviously to you, Cosmic, but to explain for everyone else not familiar Seattle) extremely commonplace. I picked up the guy I'm seeing last night outside of a club and didn't even have second thoughts about not kissing him when we greeted or holding his hand while walking.

This isn't to say there haven't been some attacks in the area last year though.

Dany

Banned
I want to travel across America and visit Chelsea, Castro, Capital Hill, South End, Montrose.

KuGsj.gif

B-Dex

Cross post:

B-Dex said:
P R E A C H it sis.

“Perez sets our community back fifty years. He’s an embarrassment,” said Visage. “I am outraged for an entire community who have been fighting for equality for so long.”

I should start watching bb uk

Vitanimus

dirty peasants of LGBTGAF

the time is nigh

repent for your sins and listen to all of Bjork's discography before the rapture

you will be saved

black lake ;_____;

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Its still in its sheath. >.>

lawd i forgot that animal penises have sheaths

I always got more harassment when I was single in NY or when we visited Vegas, which was really surprising how many people yelled offensive things there...

people would harass you for being single? huh? or could they tell you were gay just by looking at you?

dirty peasants of LGBTGAF

the time is nigh

repent for your sins and listen to all of Bjork's discography before the rapture

you will be saved

black lake ;_____;

I've still only ever listen to Debut. It's one of the GOAT albums and I can't bring myself to listen to any of her other albums yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom