• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Thank you El Cat :D It's sunny during daytime, but once sun has set, it becomes quite cold. I guess Fall is just around the corner...

also yes that show was really good, kind of like Married...With Children, but with Dinosaurs!
Better than constant rain though. And yeah, Fall is around the corner. I'm hoping for a more dry season (Fall). Enough with the snails and wet socks already. >_<

Yeah, the show was more of a satire of Sit-Coms for kids. And adults liked it too, even my dad who doesn't like most TV shows.
the grocery store that i go to always plays britney so im convinced the music chooser is gay
A friend of mine really likes Britney. Does that mean he's gay?

2be3CwW.jpg

jk

VegiHam

What's a radio? I get all my music on my phone. I just buy whatever I hear in clubs because I have no individual taste. Timber is my favourite.

Grizzo

That and/or bad taste.

Britney has some really good pop gems in her discography. I'm really fond of everything she did her before Blackout (though Blackout itself is pretty good too). Nowadays she's been way more miss than hit, alas.

Toxic is really well liked by most people from all sexual orientations. And they are right, it's a really well-crafted pop song.

What's a radio? I get all my music on my phone. I just buy whatever I hear in clubs because I have no individual taste. Timber is my favourite.

Haha I won't lie Timber is catchy. But Pitbull is absolutely awful.

Britney has some really good pop gems in her discography. I'm really fond of everything she did her before Blackout (though Blackout itself is pretty good too). Nowadays she's been way more miss than hit, alas.

Toxic is really well liked by most people from all sexual orientations. And they are right, it's a really well-crafted pop song.

Toxic is pretty good. I don't really like her vocal style though. Let's just listen to Whitney instead.

Anyone here need a NA code for the Smash 3DS demo? I have two left.

I think I'm just going to wait and get the Wii U version instead of buying the 3DS one... I'm not feeling the controls of the 3DS version really, and I prefer playing on the big TV with friends for that series.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
*raises hand* I do ever since I lost the SD card in my MP3 player.
Pop stations can be repetitive but somehow I find myself singing along to it all the time.

I listen to streaming radio (HyruleRadio) almost every day at work. My patients and co-workers enjoy it.

who are you

A friend of mine really likes Britney. Does that mean he's gay?

yes

That and/or bad taste.

be gone, fan of k8 shush

Grizzo

Lurve Latch.

Ha! That's another good one! Money On My Mind too!

Toxic is pretty good. I don't really like her vocal style though. Let's just listen to Whitney instead.

I've always loved Whitney although I prefer when she sings R&B (but How I Will I Know will always be incredible) (I also love to belt out The Greatest Love Of All)

If you like attractive girls that sing you're basically flaming, honey.
;)

I don't necessarily agree with that haha. Well... if they really like songs such as Slave 4 U or Gimme More, it might be true.

I think I'm just going to wait and get the Wii U version instead of buying the 3DS one... I'm not feeling the controls of the 3DS version really, and I prefer playing on the big TV with friends for that series.

Yes I would love one if they haven't already been taken!

HylianTom

Banned
I think Britney is horribad, am I straight?

I don't blame you, so don't feel too bad. After a certain year passed, all of them began to sound the same. I won't judge music tastes, but.. I'd rather listen to a Mitt Romney impersonator singing "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" than listen to most new pop music. :p

Who is that beautiful man in your avatar Art?

David Giuntioli from Grimm, he's beautiful!
https://www.google.nl/search?q=davi...=ew8VVN-FE8Sf7AauwoD4CA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

I don't blame you, so don't feel too bad. After a certain year passed, all of them began to sound the same. I won't judge music tastes, but.. I'd rather listen to a Mitt Romney impersonator singing "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" than listen to most new pop music. :p

I think she's terrible.. but then, I don't really like that kind of music. That one song is ok.. Toxic. I'm pretty gay.

Haha, Toxic is the only one I find tolerable.

Speaking of pop, I've been listening to these 2 songs on rotation,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aangm9gxLSs&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sw8F-06IWM&hd=1

The singer is a hottie, and so are the guys =P

Grizzo

Yeah. It's mostly about Whitney and Mariah imo. I was way sadder when Whitney died than when MJ died, I Look to You was quite good.

Me too! It came as a bit of a shock to be honest. Her last tour was absolutely terrible, it was panned by critics and videos on YouTube just show how low Whitney had fallen. But I still love her.

My Love Is Your Love is my fav album from her. A great contemporary R&B album, modern and with the Whitney sass we all came to know and love.

Haha, Toxic is the only one I find tolerable.

Speaking of pop, I've been listening to these 2 songs on rotation,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aangm9gxLSs&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sw8F-06IWM&hd=1

The singer is a hottie, and so are the guys =P

Woah that's... something else. I think Britney's music is way more tolerable than both these songs but to each their own! :D

Kater

Banned
Oh, we are sharing music now?

Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone"

Me too! It came as a bit of a shock to be honest. Her last tour was absolutely terrible, it was panned by critics and videos on YouTube just show how low Whitney had fallen. But I still love her.

My Love Is Your Love is my fav album from her. A great contemporary R&B album, modern and with the Whitney sass we all came to know and love.
Yeah, she was one of my favourite artists from my childhood onward.

I don't necessarily agree with that haha. Well... if they really like songs such as Slave 4 U or Gimme More, it might be true.

What I meant to say is that he likes her music silly. &#65288;&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;&#65289;

Hehehehe
For the record, I fit most of the stereotypes for queer boys who are supposed to like Britney but I've never really been able to get into her music tbqh.

Thanks Art!
:D

Grizzo

Oh, we are sharing music now?

Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone"

I love that song! Lykke Li said recently that she hates her debut album and nobody should listen to it but I disagree, it was a great one.

Hehehehe
For the record, I fit most of the stereotypes for queer boys who are supposed to like Britney but I've never really been able to get into her music tbqh.

Thanks Art!
:D

Same here. I mean I don't really like Lady Gaga. And just this weekend everybody was excited for Beyoncé's convert (she played at Stade de France), but I didn't really care. I love her singles and this she's one hell of a performer but I'm not a huge fan of her music.

Now P!nk on the other hand... :D

Latch is me favorite song of his. Listen to it just about every day.

I'm glad Sam Smith found success in the US, I think he's here to stay!

ruffles

Do you still have the other one left?

alvmew

Do you still have one? o.o

EDIT: Beaten. Lol

_Isaac

It suits you greately Taco Man :3

We're music connoisseurs now? Well, currently I'm between trashy pop, listening horrible artists like Nicki Minaj, and alternative indie music, iamiehoami and that stuff.

I'm trying to hook me up again with Jazz and Classical music. I feel bad abandoning them ;_;

Grizzo

Nooo, Pitbull is great, so catchy. I mean, really, really dumb. But fun.

Woah you're the first person I've ever met who genuinely enjoys Pitbull haha

It suits you greately Taco Man :3

We're music connoisseurs now? Well, currently I'm between trashy pop, listening horrible artists like Nicki Minaj, and alternative indie music, iamiehoami and that stuff.

Anaconda? What a shit song :(

Pills N Potions was nice though

Ok so just wondering how many people here frequently use condoms for oral? For anal, in my experience, everybody recognises the necessity, but I've never seen anybody ask to use a condom for oral, or even consider it. Obviously, ideally, the best safe-sex practice is to use a condom for everything and this is what is advised, but I've never seen this advice done in practice so I'm just wondering how many people here actually do frequently use protection for oral and, if not, you've remained STD-free thus far?

EDIT: I guess I just get apprehensive/uncomfortable not using one for oral because I'm aware that STD rates are higher in the LGBT community (and it's probably an irrational concern), and that it's probably not a justifiable concern given that I'm vaccinated against Hepatitis B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom