• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
El_Gato, you're handsome! /swoon

D'awww, thanks! <3

Yeah, I'm definitely inclined to agree with this too!
Waaaahhh. Making me blush. Thanks. :D :3

Three pictures I just took I'll post and then I go to bed. (No really, I only slept maybe 1 1/2 hours last night and I'm awake for almost 23 hours now x_x )

I4KWR3Y.jpg

mm9joo7.jpg

GQfxoGR.jpg

Budweiser is delicious by the way, the only beer worth anything.

LOCK

D'awww, thanks! <3

Three pictures I just took I'll post and then I go to bed. (No really, I only slept maybe 1 1/2 hours last night and I'm awake for almost 23 hours now x_x )

The more I look at you the more I see Eddie Redmayne.

He's beautiful.

Fades

Banned
D'awww, thanks! <3

Definitely handsome. But ewww, Budweiser. :p It's drinkable, but I'd just buy it because it was inexpensive.

i need to play that smash demo

Yes, you do! Small selection of five characters, but it gives you a good feel of the gameplay. I'm enjoying the demo more than I did the entirety of Brawl, for what it's worth.

All while sporting an avatar with a muscular guy in a speedo. :p
Tee hee~ (Nekomaru is love BTW.)

But really, Erik isn't trying to present himself as a sex symbol, so I think it's best just to keep it casual. As opposed to guys like say Ryan Kelley from Teen Wolf for example, who is all for sharing pics of himself in various states of undress and parading around our TV screens with his clothes burned off. (And the world is better for it.) In that case, I think it's okay to be a bit more enthusiastic. If Erik decides to become an underwear model on the side, then maybe I'll go into some more detail.

Erik is still a damn handsome man though, and I don't think there's anything wrong with saying that. :)

Yes, you do! Small selection of five characters, but it gives you a good feel of the gameplay. I'm enjoying the demo more than I did the entirety of Brawl, for what it's worth.

im loving the demo so far i hated brawl but this is so much better its not as fast as melee.

Berordn

im loving the demo so far i hated brawl but this is so much better its not as fast as melee.

I don't think we'll ever see Melee's speed and airgame ever again, but from my time with the demo so far I think Smash 4 can really stand alongside it as its own thing. I'd have liked a couple other tweaks (and Ice Climbers ;-;) but this is pretty fantastic.

Kater

Banned
Morning

Sorry for the picture spam. &#65288;&#65307;&#65507;&#12455;&#65507;&#65289;

The more I look at you the more I see Eddie Redmayne.

He's beautiful.
He is.

Thank you for the compliment! :)

Definitely handsome. But ewww, Budweiser. :p It's drinkable, but I'd just buy it because it was inexpensive.
Are you talking about Bud or Budweiser Budvar?

Because Budweiser Budvar isn't aöö that cheap here, it's almost on par with Heineken in price. :/

Where did Blue Badger go?

Also, is Grakl perma-banned or will he be back someday?
I don't know where BB is but Grakl apparently asked to get banned so that he could focus on studying.

Grizzo

Morning

Sorry for the picture spam. &#65288;&#65307;&#65507;&#12455;&#65507;

Good morning El Gato! Even though it's already 5pm, haha. Don't worry about the selfies, I'll join you:

Just chilling in my parents' backyard. Bed hair and good old "Dinosaurs" tee shirt.

I don't know where BB is but Grakl apparently asked to get banned so that he could focus on studying.

Oh I see! Thanks for the answer. Seems like NeoGAF can have a really bad influence on work (I know that feel).

Son Of D

Oh of course not. There's no harm in calling handsome folks handsome.
3AQmK.gif

Exactly. You just have to know to not overdo it or make things awkward really.

Morning

Sorry for the picture spam. &#65288;&#65307;&#65507;&#12455;&#65507;&#65289;

Don't worry about it. Besides, you're quite the cutie :)

The Skype chat yesterday was fun, I felt it gave me a fitting introduction to you all. :D

Vitanimus

I wish I could accept myself, is all. It's really hard to do though. :/

Every day I wake up I feel like I'm a conqueror and as soon as I see someone who looks a bit better I feel like an insect.

Are you my therapist? Because I'm telling you things like you were my therapist. :p

Lol I'm fine with having self esteem troubles and glad you're working on them but it's one thing to have them and another to incessantly post selfies and consistency remind everyone of how #ugly and #disgusting you are when you know the nice members of this thread are gonna throw compliments your way

btkadams

Hello everyone! Long time no chat. My company blocked gaf at work so I've been unable to spend much time on here.

I just got an Xbox One and have no online friends (new to Xbox). Would anyone like to add me? My gamertag is btkadams (and so is my PSN if anyone wants to add me there).

Kater

Banned
Good morning El Gato! Even though it's already 5pm, haha. Don't worry about the selfies, I'll join you:

Just chilling in my parents' backyard. Bed hair and good old "Dinosaurs" tee shirt.

Oh I see! Thanks for the answer. Seems like NeoGAF can have a really bad influence on work (I know that feel).
You look
inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

lying there in the sun. (Also, I'm jealous because all we got here is rain and more rain)

You look fantastic as always. :3
And that Dino T-Shirt, yay. I loved that show as a kid. :)

Don't worry about it. Besides, you're quite the cutie :)

The Skype chat yesterday was fun, I felt it gave me a fitting introduction to you all. :D
Thank you. :) Also, I really need a new(er) laptop so I can use Skype. Would be a good training for my English.
Lol I'm fine with having self esteem troubles and glad you're working on them but it's one thing to have them and another to incessantly post selfies and consistency remind everyone of how #ugly and #disgusting you are when you know the nice members of this thread are gonna throw compliments your way
My self-esteem isn't all that consistent, that's why I get so insecure. It's always up and down like a roller-coaster. And alcohol increases that and I show my insecurity/self-confidence even more.

So, gotta be going now. Have to meet up with a friend at 6pm and then go to a small game con. :)

Vazduh

Grizzo and El_Gato, work that bed hair! *.*

yNj9Nlm.jpg

Btw, El_Gato, I think that Vitanimus has a good point. Try not to knock yourself down, just own the compliment :)

Fades

Banned
Morning everyone!

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever get a game that is as fast as Melee, but this is pretty fantastic. I've put a couple dozen matches into the demo so far and I'm really liking the feel of it, I think this'll go over well.

Are you talking about Bud or Budweiser Budvar?

Because Budweiser Budvar isn't aöö that cheap here, it's almost on par with Heineken in price. :/

I'll concede that I've never tried Budvar before. :p I'm not too sure about the price on that one, but then again I live in central Canada where every beer is more expensive than it should be. The price of Heineken here is eh, not great, on the more expensive side of things but not a top tier price.

HylianTom

Banned
G'morning..

This football player from North Dakota on GameDay is cuuute.

My remarks on college football players are beginning to resemble Matthew McConaughey's character from Dazed and Confused..

_Isaac

Hello everyone! Long time no chat. My company blocked gaf at work so I've been unable to spend much time on here.

I just got an Xbox One and have no online friends (new to Xbox). Would anyone like to add me? My gamertag is btkadams (and so is my PSN if anyone wants to add me there).

What got them to block neogaf?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

47AklnT.gif

RM8

No idea! Some other websites started getting blocked too. All gaming sites have been blocked for ages but GAF was fine until now. They must have just gotten a new list of sites to block or something. It sucks!
I use Google Translate to translate NeoGAF from Punjabi to English, bypassing the filter :p

Kater

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/yNj9Nlm.jpg

Btw, El_Gato, I think that Vitanimus has a good point. Try not to knock yourself down, just own the compliment :)
It's "being to lazy to use a brush" hair, not bed hair!
But thanks for complimenting me. :)

Yeah, I'll try to do that. My therapist says the same. It's just really hard sometimes to fight against those depressions and then I am all like "I am nothing wah-wah". I feel better now after going to the games convention with a friend though.

I'll concede that I've never tried Budvar before. :p I'm not too sure about the price on that one, but then again I live in central Canada where every beer is more expensive than it should be. The price of Heineken here is eh, not great, on the more expensive side of things but not a top tier price.
I didn't mean Top tier price, but it's more expensive than it deserves. You pay that much purely for the name.
Budweiser Budvar is worth it though. I really like the aroma.

Great to see you at last El_Gato. Looking very nice. : )
You didn't see a photo of me in the Why is female clothing not considered unisex thread? If I remember it right you even commented on it? Anyway, thank you for the compliment. ^_^

sit on my face
I take that as a compliment (of a sexual nature). (&#643;&#426;&#728;&#65260;&#728;)

Good to see you again, btw

_Isaac

No idea! Some other websites started getting blocked too. All gaming sites have been blocked for ages but GAF was fine until now. They must have just gotten a new list of sites to block or something. It sucks!

Ha. I totally thought they had caught you or something.

Grizzo

Anyone else currently obsessed with Sam Smith? I mean, it's kind of hard not to be, considering he has like 6 singles playing on the radio (US). Plus, it's always nice to have someone gay get that kind of recognition.

Current obsession:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-U6dcTEOg

So good.

Hell yeah, I love Stay With Me, especially the version with Mary J. Blige. Really great new artist.

You look
inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

lying there in the sun. (Also, I'm jealous because all we got here is rain and more rain)

You look fantastic as always. :3
And that Dino T-Shirt, yay. I loved that show as a kid. :)
)

Thank you El Cat :D It's sunny during daytime, but once sun has set, it becomes quite cold. I guess Fall is just around the corner...

also yes that show was really good, kind of like Married...With Children, but with Dinosaurs!

yNj9Nlm.jpg

Thanks Vazduh! And that picture is a great use of Jessie J's tragic looks haha

Grizzo

Sam Smith is amazing.
Love his songs.
Also, he's gay? Didn't know that.

To be more precise, he just said his whole album was about a guy. Doesn't say if he's bisexual or if it was just fell in love with a guy only once in his whole life.

Though I think he's at least bisexual. But maybe my gaydar is completely off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom